Starting again 2 hours weed free

Postby Startingfresh » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:36 am

Hi guys just quit weed 2 hours ago. I'm going cold Turkey for the 4th attempt. Anybody wanna join reply back. Im gonna keep update of the good and bad . Starting fresh
Startingfresh

Likes Received: 12

Postby biohack9 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Good luck to you, enjoy the honeymoon period because in my experience and many others it's quite a roller coaster ride. It sucked at first physically, then got much better, then was awesome mentally, but after 2 months physically got way better, but mentally the battle of my life. I haven't felt these negative depressive feelings in many, many years. I'm 3 months into this PAWS battle, and hoping to see some light within the next 3 months.

I quit cold turkey like you... since anytime I tapered I got withdrawals anyways...might as well go all in. Cheers
biohack9

Likes Received: 8

Postby HDog455 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Startingfresh wrote:Hi guys just quit weed 2 hours ago. I'm going cold Turkey for the 4th attempt. Anybody wanna join reply back. Im gonna keep update of the good and bad . Starting fresh

Have you got a solid plan in place to help minimise the risk of another relapse? Are you doing anything different this time around to stay straight?
HDog455
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 90