Day 2, somehow got on this train again

Postby InkChalk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:16 pm

So it's day 2...
and It's been about 3 months of blazing lots. I had to escape a very stressful situation, and ended up blazing my way out of the brunt of it.

I went on a mini Vacation to a cabin, and that gave me 1 day off. Then I got back home, and have been sticking to it.

It's Almost new year, and for a very long time (about 4 years), i have set in the back of my head, i'd quit for good in 2020. As i'm getting older too. And I want to be my best self. And weed being out of my life is a big part of it.

The nights have been hard sleeping. But also good, because i go to bed at a reasonable hours. And although i get maybe 5 hours. And i have all these old pent up emotions and thoughts soaring through my head.
I'm used it it. I know i'm pretty good at 'quitting'. (Getting day 1 is the absolute hardest). So vacations, or work trips are usually my best success.

TO Everybody: I've been reading all your posts, and its my turn now. Good to see the same people sticking around, and the new one's who are giving their best to be their best.

Good Luck to All. And thanks to all your support over the years.
InkChalk

Likes Received: 20

Postby SparkleFly12 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:19 am

Hey @inkChalk,

Did you ever make it through PAWS and were symptom free?

All the best, hope its not too terrible this time around.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 36

Postby InkChalk » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Thanks for the reply sparkle

Paws had been tough at night.
Day 3 I got really sick. In the nighttime I ended up smoking a small joint.
Then I had some edibles the next few days, only at nighttime. to get through this wicked cold.

Day 5 I stopped all thc, and have been clean since.

Day 6 I stopped having cravings altogether.

I have been taking some cold medication to help sleep.

Day 9 today, I still got the a cold, but no desire for thc.
So all is well.
InkChalk

Likes Received: 20

Return to Addictions