5 Months Clean -THC - Panic Attacks -Withdrawals PAWS?

Postby Bthizzleinapickle » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:13 am

Weed boy 29 you didn’t take any meds and the anxiety panic attacks and heart palps cured themselves ? I’m happy for you right now the palpitations came back just as bad as they were now I’m fighting to continue on with my life making more appointments with the cardiologist to run more tests
Bthizzleinapickle

Likes Received: 0

Postby Brokethehabit » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:00 pm

The BP thing will pass. I had it for some months as well. Just be patient. At first it was severe...one night after quitting cold turkey I woke up to a hypertensive urgency. That means 190/100 while bloody asleep! I ended up at the ER followed by all conceivable medical tests. Guess what...all fine.
There is nothing wrong with you people. It's not real. Your system is trying to get back to normal, accept it with as little whining as possible, we've been abusing our everything pretty badly, this shouldn't come as a surprise after all!
Try to manage the anxiety spells by letting it wash over you. If you resist, you'll just make it worse. The first 2 months I was properly f****d up...pure madness as I had no bloody idea what was going on. My high BP episodes came with panic attacks but eventually these petered out. They got less frequent, shorter and less intense. I'm 3.5 months in and doing pretty good now. No high BP for a month but I don't take anything for granted...the rollercoaster is still at work. Healing time varies from person to person and from level of abuse. My advice: don't get paranoid over what's happening to you, stay strong and keep to a sober routine, time will take care of the rest.
Brokethehabit

Postby weedboy29 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 pm

I did not take any Beta blockers, anti depressants, xanax, etc..
Only vitamins (multi, omega 3, panangin - which is a hearth calium vitamin)

But they didnt go away totally. First 2 months i had them daily, and had a daily panic attack from them.
since the last 3-4 weeks I have them once per week, which is causing a panic attack.

to brokethehabit:

"Try to manage the anxiety spells by letting it wash over you. If you resist, you'll just make it worse." - this is what exactly my psychologyist told me. Dont fight it, accept it. It will be better over time.

High BP also killed me, especially when I had to bend down for tying my shoes, or walking stars etc. Now I dont have them anymore, after around 2 months.
weedboy29

Previous