5 Months Clean -THC - Panic Attacks -Withdrawals PAWS?

Postby Bthizzleinapickle » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:13 am

Weed boy 29 you didn’t take any meds and the anxiety panic attacks and heart palps cured themselves ? I’m happy for you right now the palpitations came back just as bad as they were now I’m fighting to continue on with my life making more appointments with the cardiologist to run more tests
Bthizzleinapickle

Likes Received: 0

Postby Brokethehabit » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:00 pm

The BP thing will pass. I had it for some months as well. Just be patient. At first it was severe...one night after quitting cold turkey I woke up to a hypertensive urgency. That means 190/100 while bloody asleep! I ended up at the ER followed by all conceivable medical tests. Guess what...all fine.
There is nothing wrong with you people. It's not real. Your system is trying to get back to normal, accept it with as little whining as possible, we've been abusing our everything pretty badly, this shouldn't come as a surprise after all!
Try to manage the anxiety spells by letting it wash over you. If you resist, you'll just make it worse. The first 2 months I was properly f****d up...pure madness as I had no bloody idea what was going on. My high BP episodes came with panic attacks but eventually these petered out. They got less frequent, shorter and less intense. I'm 3.5 months in and doing pretty good now. No high BP for a month but I don't take anything for granted...the rollercoaster is still at work. Healing time varies from person to person and from level of abuse. My advice: don't get paranoid over what's happening to you, stay strong and keep to a sober routine, time will take care of the rest.
Brokethehabit

Postby weedboy29 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 pm

I did not take any Beta blockers, anti depressants, xanax, etc..
Only vitamins (multi, omega 3, panangin - which is a hearth calium vitamin)

But they didnt go away totally. First 2 months i had them daily, and had a daily panic attack from them.
since the last 3-4 weeks I have them once per week, which is causing a panic attack.

to brokethehabit:

"Try to manage the anxiety spells by letting it wash over you. If you resist, you'll just make it worse." - this is what exactly my psychologyist told me. Dont fight it, accept it. It will be better over time.

High BP also killed me, especially when I had to bend down for tying my shoes, or walking stars etc. Now I dont have them anymore, after around 2 months.
weedboy29

Postby CaliGrown » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:56 pm

Your English is great! You literally just described my situation. At the almost 5 month mark I had a random panic attack after almost two months of nothing. I thought I was in the clear as well. I don’t know how long this will last. I’m hoping that someone with similar symptoms/issues that has dealt with it longer can give some kind of explanation or atleast encouragement in the sense that they eventually never happen again and the heart palpitations end. I halved my daily dose of BP meds about 2-3 weeks ago and have been doing good still. Mild anxiety, no attacks and heart rate in the 70s-80s. I just added the gym this week and today I went. I can’t get my heart rate back down. I did a mild workout, fast paced walk at 1.5 miles and some strength exercises. Heart rate got to about 170 (normal while exercising I think) after my workout i got it back down to 90 but that’s it. An hour of light movement (getting home, making lunch etc) and then laying down watching tv for an hour and that’s as low as it got. Took my kids to the park and literally didn’t get out of the car. Just watching them from the car and my heart rate is 120 (I’ve timed/counted several times for a full minute) I’ve tried breathing exercises, calming down although I don’t feel panicked etc. idk if it was working out today or what but these palpitations are worrisome. So much so that I took my other half of Bp meds to help try and regulate the beat since that’s what it helps to do alongside regulating my BP. Trying to still get it down as we speak. I hear after the year mark it gets significantly better. My year is in August and I can’t wait. I’m sooooo much better than my 1-3 months though so I shouldn’t be complaining but as we all know the anxiety/panic/palpitations can make you feel like you are back in the 1-3 month period, it’s not fun. Hang in there. It just takes time. However, if anyone finds out more info regarding the palpitations and any diagnosis regarding it that would be very helpful. I know google says they are normal and in most cases not serious but it also says they last from a few minutes to an hour. These have almost been all day....I’m so sick and tired of not feeling like my normal self before all of this. I want this to end too. You are not alone!
CaliGrown

Postby CaliGrown » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:59 pm

Bthizzle please keep us posted on your diagnosis!! And hope you feel better...

Sparklefly! A year and you still feel like 3 weeks out?! That’s soooo discouraging and I’m so sorry cause I know exactly what my 3 weeks felt like. Hang in there!
CaliGrown

Postby CaliGrown » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Brokethehabit thanks for sharing a giving some hope! My Bp has been doing much better but still a little elevated but I’m glad to know it will all pass. Thank you!
CaliGrown

Postby uniqueason » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:56 am

hey cali how are you now im 5 month and some day and still pretty rough at time
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8

Postby CaliGrown » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:27 am

I’m hanging in there! My heart palpitations came back since I started the gym (my first time I could not get my heart rate down) so the days that followed and sporadically they come back but they are mild since I started potassium (in the morning) and magnesium powder (calm is the name I believe) (at night) both supposed to be good for the heart...they are mineral supplements so they aren’t harmful. I do notice when I don’t take them my heart palpitations come back or I have a higher heart rate. I also haven’t had another panic attack since January and it’s almost April now. My year will be August. I know it’s rough right now. My first 1-3 1/2 months were hell, then I was good for the 3 1/2- almost 5 (Jan) that’s when i had a random attack. Month 5 was when I thought I was doing fine and PAWS was like NOPE... An attack can set you back and emotionally and mentally put you back in that 1-3 month mindset which is what happened to me. Patience is what it takes, this is just PAWS. You got this and we are here for you!
CaliGrown

Postby uniqueason » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:28 am

thanks for those word really appreciated
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8

Previous