Poor Circulation?

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:15 pm

tokeless wrote:I don't mean to mock anyone but this obsession with PAWS is getting ridiculous. Even when people seek reassurance from doctors that they are fine it can't be true because the doctors don't understand it etc etc.. The power of the mind is underrated and people can convince themselves that they have PAWS when it is more likely something else.. Even after years of quitting. People should focus on their success of quitting rather than obsess over how long it's been and how they are struggling after years, all because they believe they have PAWS.. I stopped after decades of smoking the strongest they had at that time. I do get it's stronger now and opened a post on that, but no, it didn't matter what they smoked they still got it... Even after one spliff or a few times if using.... It's become infectious because people are seeking answers but only accept the one's that fit. I guess I need to just let people wallow and move on. I quit, moved on and never looked back because your future is ahead of you, not behind.

It didn't happen to you, so it must not be real, right? The info I learned here helped me so much after countless doctors visits and things like lumbar punctures revealed nothing. I'm 2 years sober and the people here were right. All of the weird things happening to me and my body have been resolved and I am fine now. I wouldn't have imagined this would have ever happened to me before quitting weed. You're being small minded and you are wasting your time.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Postby tokeless » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Oh do me a favour... So, it happened to you so it must be PAWS? Your doctor was wrong but someone else that fit your mindset better was right? I don't actually care what you think so crack on eh?
tokeless

Likes Received: 275

Previous

Return to Addictions