4 years off weed widthraw and still have symptoms

Postby Nasser89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:46 pm

Hello

I had a long journey with this widthraw from weed, now i am 4 years off this poison and still have a lot of symtoms, i had ny good days and alot off bad days, i had alot of symptoms which they went away but after that i had new symptoms to deal with, for the new guys don't be scared i am from the few guys which need alot of time to heal, and so u know i did every kind of test and everything is normal, is there long time people dealing with this for a long time? Thx alot
Nasser89

Likes Received: 1

Postby Gerre » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:11 pm

How long were you smoking? And how old were you when you started?

What symptoms are you still having?
Gerre

Likes Received: 0

Postby Nasser89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:35 pm

I had smoked for 5 yeara every day, i started smoking when i was 22, i had some symptoms which went away the anxiety and the panic attack and the sweating and the mental symptoms, but before 1 year from now i had a setback and had a realy bad symptoms, heavy and numb lembs
Nasser89

Postby Potkettleblack » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:06 pm

I want everybody to ignore posts like this.

After being weed free for a while now I’m come to notice trends on forums like this.

There’s always more to the stories. Always.

Multiple cold turkeys, multiple drug use, relapse. There’s a lot of selfish people on forums like this that instead of admitting that they’ve used again they’d rather blame a drug they quit 4 years ago. Notice how this user said ‘setback’. For anybody that has been on the benzo buddies forum that word is thrown around every day. They have a setback 6 years benzo free and blame the benzos on their symptoms. The truth? They’ve drunk alcohol, taken benzos, taken other drugs, take SSRI’s.

Try and remember that we’re dealing addicts.

Note how he says it happened a year ago? Funnily enough when most people say they’re fully recovered and living their life to the fullest. I know hundreds that have recovered from drug use and tried another substance only to have similar symptoms return. Out of guilt and shame they don’t reveal it and blame the original thing they quit to induce empathy and conceal their mistake.

I know a lot about drugs and protracted withdrawals. Paws does not last 4 years and any body that genuinely quits all mild altering substances for 4 years is having the time of their life trust me - I know thousands.

This poster should be ashamed of themselves. This is crabs in a bucket mentality and I dread to think how many people this post will scare.

Just a few days ago a girl posted that she’s been almost 4 years and is doing great.
Potkettleblack

Postby olympus92 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:23 am

Nasser89 wrote:I had smoked for 5 yeara every day, i started smoking when i was 22, i had some symptoms which went away the anxiety and the panic attack and the sweating and the mental symptoms, but before 1 year from now i had a setback and had a realy bad symptoms, heavy and numb lembs

hey mate we all arent perfect, i agree with the other statement about setbacks making it longer, ofcourse it will be, your brain was trying to heal example having a slash on your arm and continually cutting it again. Its taken longer to heal but the scar will heal bro, better yourself using moodgym, normal gym changing your goals to keep yourself active in different ways, meditation, mindfulness, camping, fishing just keep going nasser you can overcome this
olympus92

Postby dhae2604 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:04 am

Hi nasser...
What do you mean by setback? You have a relapse?

Or setback of symptoms returning?
dhae2604

Likes Received: 26

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:11 am

No, actually i was better in my three years off, not 100 percent but functional and doing good, but i took supplements before 1 year and had a setback of symptoms,
Nasser89

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:16 am

Thx olympus92 for ur kind word and hope we all will become better one day
Nasser89

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 am

‘Supplements’

What a crock of sh**.

I knew I was right.
Potkettleblack

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 am

'Supplements' means vitamin d and magnesium detective
Nasser89

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:09 am

Sure thing, bro. That’s what caused your ‘setback’.

Stay the **** away from me.
Potkettleblack

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:12 am

I don't care about u bro just don't ask a question if u don't have an answer cheer mate✋
Nasser89

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:16 am

I didn’t ask you a question. You’re in a forum scaring people. Consider yourself lucky that this isn’t person - because you’d get your jaw broken.

You f***ed around with ‘supplements’. You brought this on yourself. Enjoy your suffering

You’re a coward and an addict. And you’ll die one.
Potkettleblack

Postby HDog455 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:26 am

Potkettleblack wrote:I didn’t ask you a question. You’re in a forum scaring people. Consider yourself lucky that this isn’t person - because you’d get your jaw broken.

You f***ed around with ‘supplements’. You brought this on yourself. Enjoy your suffering

You’re a coward and an addict. And you’ll die one.

Mate - have you read the forum rules? If not then I suggest that you do do ASAP. Keep going with the personal attacks and threats and I can pretty well guarantee that you will quickly become an ex member.
HDog455
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 90

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:29 am

That’s fine by me.

This person is a f***ing scum bag that scares people into thinking they’ll never get better. He got better and then took supplements got symptoms so decided to make a 4 year weed free post? What an incredibly stupid thing to do. The guys an imbecile with no consideration for others.

I see twats like this on my benzo buddies every day. They get better then tamper with stuff. They then come back and say ‘omg I’m still suffering from benzos!’ Because they feel guilty. He had nowhere else to go so cane her for sympathy despite completely overlooking how damaging a post like this could be to someone that’s early in their journey looking for hope.

**** him. He’s a selfish c***.
Potkettleblack

Next

Return to Addictions