4 years off weed widthraw and still have symptoms

Postby olympus92 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:14 am

potkettle, i get where youre coming from man i understand but at the same time this guy is just talking about regular supplements, im a personal trainer and going thru paws still take a few supplements, nothing like magnesium or vitaman d is going to make matters worse for a person, youd have to look up the reactions these things cause like with magnesium the reduction of muscle spasms and tightness etc.
in saying that though i think just voicing your opinion about scaring others thinking they wont get better is on the nose i think youre reaction was pretty over the top dude.
hes just looking for some help

and nasser no accusations from me but if you do use while withdrawing thats why its taking longer, even a once off can delay it
olympus92

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:22 pm

This is nothing against you bro but look at his post. He said he got better then took supplements then got unrelated symptoms. Here’s what’s happened.

1. He relapsed and is blaming supplements
2. He didn’t relapse and has had a bad reaction to supplements

If number 2 happened why on earth would come back to a weed forum!!? That would be the last thing on your mind.

If he was ok then had a bad reaction why would he come to a weed forum? You have to read between the lines here mate. Like I said I see the exact same thing on benzo buddies. People return after 6 years and say things like ‘I was healed after 3 years then I took vitamin c now I’m in a setback’.

Why on earth would somebody return to a completely unrelated forum unless they did something to do with the subject itself. It’s shrouded with bs bro.

I quit cigarettes 8 years ago. I had a **** ton of symptoms when I quit for 18 months. Imagine me getting better and by 2 years being ok again. Then at 4 years getting strange symptoms from taking a copper supplement. Imagine me coming back to a quit smoking forum and saying ‘hey guys I’m still not ok after 4 years’. Then posting on another thread saying ‘it’s ok some of us take longer’.

My reaction may seem over the top to you but you seem to forget this wallly just posted on a thread where a guy is suicidal at 23 months off. He just posted on that thread saying he’s still not better. He didn’t even have the curtesy of elaborating - his posts are super vague too (another blatant sign of bs). Just plonked a post saying he’s still not ok after 4 years. Imagine how that makes the thread starter feel.

Come on mate.
Potkettleblack

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:56 pm

hey cutie , first this fourm doesn't belong to you so don't act like you own it, second I can post what ever I want to if it was not against the rules , third don't act like u know it all its really making u look stupid, I really didn't want to replay to retarded people but some times u need to , at last this thread is for the minority people who didn't recover in the 2 years mark and WILL RECOVER BUT NEED MORE TIME !
Nasser89

Likes Received: 1

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:20 pm

No further questions, your honor.
Potkettleblack

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:21 am

How is taking something like magnesium going to trigger relapse? Or is it just coincidental?
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Postby Potkettleblack » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:49 am

Last edited by Potkettleblack on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Potkettleblack

Postby Potkettleblack » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:50 am

He’s full of sh**, dude. Who in their right mind calls side effects from magnesium and vitamin D a ‘setback’ and comes back on to a weed forum to talk about it as if it has anything to do with weed?

He relapsed. And it’s painfully obvious. People are too ashamed to come back and admit that they f***ed up. So they concoct a story and bad event that would appear to be out of their control and then look for sympathy. If they admitted to dabbling they think they won’t get the same amount of respect and understanding. As I said earlier - on benzo buddies these types of stories pop up daily. ‘I’m 8 years benzo free and took half a paracetamol and I’m in a wave of paws!’

Cowardly little f**ks.
Potkettleblack

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:43 am

Yeah bro I understand I do and that is something NASsar has to either confirm or deny tbh Im not arguing with anyone on here or taking sides but maybe putting this thread to rest and either deleting this or NASCAR saying yeah I relapsed for others to say OK its coz he smoked again or whatever would put other minds at rest but if he does we all have to leave it after that and move on
Best for the forum get what I mean

So NASCAR was it relapse or not?
olympus92

Postby Nasser89 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:59 am

Sorry to tell u that but i didn't relapse and i didnt take any other meds, i was sober for these four years
Nasser89

Postby MichaelSutton » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:58 am

:P I have to say I’m with potkettleblack on this. Though I don’t agree with his attitude. This guys posts are super shady and make very little sense when scrutinised. Still feeling the effects after 4 years and they had a setback 12 months ago because they took magnesium and vitamin d but was doing good before that. So why is he on a weed forum if the symptoms started after taking ‘supplements’. Yeah you got high, buddy, lol. Or the supplements are to blame which would give you no reason to be here and blame weed. You even said the supplements caused the ‘setback’.

I wonder what those ‘supplements’ really were :roll:

I was an admin on drugs-com and saw very similar and cryptic stories from those that had turned to other substances for relief or had lapsed back onto their original poison. As stated above they’re dubbed ‘horror stories’ and should be avoided at all costs. I remember one with a woman that was fully recovered at 3 years then drank gin for a week nightly and had the same symptoms come back. Most drugs cause very similar withdrawals. FYI I’m 3.5 years weed free and haven’t felt anything remotely close to withdrawals for about a year now. Theres also a 51 month post on here where a guy said it took him 2 years to recover. viewtopic.php?t=108232
MichaelSutton

Likes Received: 0

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:46 am

if thats the case you didnt relapse and this came out of nowhere its more of a deep seeded issue, whats the actual symptoms? just anxiety and dp, depression etc depending on what the symptoms are it might just be you suffer from anxiety or whatever may be the case
olympus92

Postby Nasser89 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 am

Maybe thats the case or maybe not
Nasser89

Postby MichaelSutton » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 am

:roll: take a hike, bro.
MichaelSutton

Likes Received: 0

Postby Candid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Potkettleblack wrote:Who in their right mind calls side effects from magnesium and vitamin D a ‘setback’ and comes back on to a weed forum to talk about it as if it has anything to do with weed?

This isn't a weed forum. Most days it looks like one, but it isn't.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 377

Postby Head in loud » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:37 pm

I agree with potkettleblack, post like this f people..specially when you suffering from PAW and come this forum to find comfort and see 4 years mark. Nesser is not telling the whole story...worst part is blaming it on vitamins...made me wonder for a moment if my PAW is bc of that.
Forum admin please unban potkettleblack, he was a productive member, his lost bad helped a lot of people here.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 13

PreviousNext

Return to Addictions