Weed after PAWS

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 am

Hi all,

Im curious if anyone has smoked weed after successfully recovering from weed paws; and do your paws symptoms come back? Im not talking about going back to smoking every day, or every week or anything - obviously you will get paws again if you do that. But if you smoke once in a blue moon, would it trigger PAWS symptoms to come back? Has anyone tried that?

Most stories you hear are that people fell back into regular smoking after getting through PAWS, and have to go through it again. I have gone back to smoking a few times; I wasnt fully recovered at the times and wentback to smoking daily (~10 days) and paws came back bad. But Im curious if anyone has used weed only once after paws, and did the symptoms come back?

I understand that any smoking after recovering is asking for trouble and its easy for many to slip into a weed habit once again. But setting that aside, Im curious about whether a recovered brain can get paws triggered by a single use of weed?

What Im curious about is whether a recovered brain is the same as a brain that didnt use weed before (at least with relation to PAWS). So does a single use of weed (once you abuse weed and recover from PAWS) trigger PAWS again?
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 30

Postby Isitpaws » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:46 am

Every time I’ve quit and smoked regularly paws has come back, I’m unsure if it would if you only smoked it occasionally. If you smoked every few weeks I don’t think it’d come back.
Isitpaws

Likes Received: 1

Postby Eroica » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:09 am

I know i cant smoke occassionally. Maybe it was because i was still in PAWS but ive gone 6 months before without smoking and said Id do it only once and I was back at it again in a few days.

Im at almost 9 months now and I still crave it but I know no matter how long I go I wont be able to do it only once in awhile because my brain has "learned" an addiction..its just like learning anything else. Our brains will never forget what its like to do it every day.

Can some people do it? Im sure they can but I think its a very small percentage of addicts.
Eroica

Likes Received: 7