Joint issues

Postby Isitpaws » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:09 pm

Has anyone had sore joints and achy calf muscles? I’m a year clean and I’d say the pain is getting worse. I know I’ve put weight on this past year and that puts extra strain on the knees etc but I’m curious if others have had similar issues this far into recovery ?
Isitpaws

Likes Received: 1

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:53 pm

Yes, I've had a lot of inexplicable muscle soreness and stiffness through PAWS, primarily in my shoulders and neck, hands, forearms, feet. Others have shared similar issues, I think it makes sense that if you're using a drug that relaxes muscles and alleviates pain, the opposite happens in protracted withdrawal. The issue has improved for me but I still sometimes get some weird stiffness at the tail end of a wave of anxiety.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:27 am

Yeah, I have sore joints (usually fingers, toes, knees) and sore muscles (legs, neck, shoulders, back). When I wake up with sore joints, my finger jointd just ache like theres something earing at them.

Im about at a yr too, and these are two of my remaining symptoms; although they arent as bad as they were earlier.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 26

Postby Isitpaws » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:35 am

It’s seems to be constant pain wether I’m working which is a active job working on car production line or resting. It’s seems to be only my legs that are affected and never had it when smoking.
Isitpaws

Likes Received: 1