Reddit forum

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Thanks mate, I will certainly join. The only reason I come here is because its the place on the internet that has a lot of people with weed paws sharing their symptoms. But of late a lot of others have joined here and made this place more toxic. Maybe a different site is best.

There needs to be a place online where symptoms peopel suffer are logged, so others going through the same thing understand what they are going through.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 25

Postby olympus92 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Yeah we shouldn't let the assholes win though, I just don't get how people helping each other could've offended so many people aye, just people with no lives want drama lol
olympus92

Postby Unususal » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:56 am

I will also join the reddit.
Thank you olympus92 for your engagement and helping us all out.
It means a lot.
Unususal

Likes Received: 1

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:58 am

olympus92 wrote:I just don't get how people helping each other could've offended so many people aye, just people with no lives want drama lol

Take a look in the mirror. You created the drama when you felt your unwavering faith in PAWS threatened.

Help was offered suggesting the possibility that PAWS is not always the underlying cause each time a person experiences a “symptom”. This was an act of heresy that you chose to create drama around, telling another member to go away because you didn’t like their opinion.

Then you expressed your complete ignorance by suggesting that 88,000 posts means something must be “real” or “correct”.

Now you, being a hypocrite, laughably accuse others of creating a toxic environment. Again, take a long look in the mirror.

And kudos for starting a “safe space” on Reddit where you can reside in a little bubble where no one will question your opinions or beliefs. Enjoy!
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1095

Postby olympus92 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 am

Oh my god you f***ing loser get a life bro. I'm still here on both platforms regardless. It just baffles me as a life decision idk coach? Has the need to go and just waste your time arguing with others on the internet.
PAWS is something that happens to a few people and when it does it scares the sh** out of them. I've been through it just like the others on here seeking help and as I've said on a few occasions to others that might be a deeper issue like depression etc.
I still don't get why you go ahead a bother to comment on others posts
BTW I don't even bother reading your comments because tbh I couldn't give a **** less what you gotta write so if your plan is to just comment on everything we post I'm just gonna ignore the toxicity you wanna create.

Because I'm waaaay above that sh** haha

See ya in the funny pages
olympus92

Postby olympus92 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 am

Guys just ignore the three and eventually they'll get bored and go away
olympus92

Postby tokeless » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:33 am

Ha ha.. Welcome to the cult. Enjoy guys
tokeless

Likes Received: 261

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:01 am

olympus92 wrote:BTW I don't even bother reading your comments because tbh I couldn't give a **** less what you gotta write so if your plan is to just comment on everything we post I'm just gonna ignore the toxicity you wanna create.

My posts aren’t for you. Figure that one out.

You created the toxic environment and continue to do so as you directly attacked other members just for advice that was in your unfailing expert opinion “unhelpful”. You can try and spin it all you wish that others are to blame for the direction the thread took, but it’s all on you buddy.

You ignoring my comments, specifically the one regarding how you believe that 88,000 posts somehow magically makes something “real” or “correct” demonstrates clearly that you lack understanding, i.e. it displays a level of ignorance on the topic.

So while some might enjoy watching you attack others and telling them to “shoo”, it doesn’t correct for your inability to discuss a topic on the actual merits. Your attacks show weakness, not strength. Maybe it’s just your PAWS acting up again.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:03 am

olympus92 wrote:Guys just ignore the three and eventually they'll get bored and go away

Ah yes. When opinions that don’t support you surface, just attack and ignore. Great strategy for helping people.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby olympus92 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:08 am

Lol this boomer still wasting his own time?
olympus92

Return to Addictions