anxiety

#45

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 am

Have you ever seen anyone who's totally paralysed and can't do anything?

You're a liar, desperate. A liar and a troll.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 416


#46

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 am

I can't understand anything that's why I can't change I don't know I want to have a happy life those works always on my mind such a problem jerk it's not just me other inspectors complain too
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#47

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:44 am

Candid wrote:Have you ever seen anyone who's totally paralysed and can't do anything?

You're a liar, desperate. A liar and a troll.

I wanted to call a supervisor couldn't decide then broken can't do anything since then.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#48

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:47 am

desperate788 wrote:I can't understand anything


LIE

I can't change


LIE

I want to have a happy life


LIE
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 416

#49

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:48 am

desperate788 wrote:can't do anything since then.


LIE
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 416

#50

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:52 am

Why do you think it's a lie? I have a problem subconscious
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#51

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:04 am

Ĺets try to solve this issue. Why is it a lie? I think my complaints are genuine.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#52

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 am

Facts cause so much pain I ignore subconsciously?
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#53

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:28 am

desperate788 wrote:Why do you think it's a lie?


I can't do the simplest things
Are you saying this isn't a lie, when you can, among many other things, walk, eat, drink, drive a car and use a computer?

I'm not suitable for any job
Are you saying this isn't a lie, when you already have a job?

You don't know how much I want that
It would be heaven.

Are you saying this isn't a lie, when you choose to go to work?

I'm totally paralysed can't do anything
Are you saying this isn't a lie? Not only a lie, but an insult to anyone who actually is totally paralysed and unable to do anything.

I have a problem subconscious
If it were subconscious you wouldn't know you had it.

Facts cause so much pain
No, they don't. Interpretation of facts can cause pain, but facts are neutral.

These are your facts.
Hi, my name's desperate788 and I live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, one I couldn't wait to get back to when I was working in other places. I have family here. My mother is a lovely woman. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that I cause her so much distress in her old age. I have a secure job, so secure that I can mess up on a regular basis, falsify client documents as a matter of cause, troll a forum all day in work time, not talk to anybody in the office, listen to the music I like -- and I'll never be fired. I don't care about children going hungry or having limbs torn off, global warming, or animal rights. Matter of fact I don't care about anyone or anything other than myself. I regularly have holidays, day trips, and meals in restaurants, in fact can afford to do anything I want to do.

My chief hobby is complaining and asking other people for help. I
love that!
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 416

#54

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:38 am

What about works pending and my work related worries..The work pressure on me when I'm so depressed to do anything what about anxiety that is one of the most severe seen in history. I have to do those damn works dilemmas worries at my mind related to them can't have peace of mind
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#55

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:47 am

There is an anxiety fountain in me. That must be cured somehow. You mentioned istanbul a city I like but I worried if I had to leave the city I love and my mother because of work. Such worries always on my mind.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#56

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:59 am

The fact is in very sick have been sick for ages and it was so hard for me to come to this point and it's very hard to go on.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#57

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:11 pm

I want to give up everything all the worries and sleep at bed all day
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58

#58

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:33 pm

desperate788 wrote:What about works pending and my work related worries.


What about them? You've had them for about 10 years now and you're still getting paid. Gives you something to complain about, I suppose.

anxiety that is one of the most severe seen in history.


Indeed. When people are told to self-isolate because they may have coronavirus, it must be some comfort for them to know their anxiety is nothing compared to yours.

I want to give up everything all the worries and sleep at bed all day


You wrote that a few posts back, you said it would be heaven, so why haven't you done it?

I have to do those damn works


No. You don't. No one's got a gun to your head. They can't even fire you, apparently.

can't have peace of mind


No. You never will have. It's the common lot of people who care only for themselves. But at least it doesn't bother you that you tell so many lies and are one of the most selfish people ever to troll a forum.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 8876
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Reading, UK #MeToo
Likes Received: 416

#59

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:42 pm

If I could be sure not doing those works won't cause legal trouble my situation would be much better there are conflicting reports about what happens to people who don't do time sensitive works. You say why don't I choose heaven and do the prequiste resigning that's the problem I can't do anything to improve my situation I can't do even phone calls my mind is f....ed
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 40267
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 58


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Anxiety and Panic Attacks