Paws 6 months

Postby Zariaah2567 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:53 pm

This is my first post here, I’m usually on reddit but there is no where near as much support or info for paws there. I’m 20F I’ve been clean for 6 months and having been dealing with paws ever since. I experienced My first panic attack a day after I got extremely to high and became paranoid, my boyfriend had to hold me the whole night because I wouldn’t calm down. I never had a problem w/ anxiety prior to smoking or even while high so this whole ordeal is a lot to take in. I like most experienced all physical symptoms which peaked about 2 months in. My biggest struggle today is the depression and anxiety, a lot of the time I go to sleep hoping I’ll wake up and just feel okay again. I feel off and just meh and I see life in black and white. I’m starting to lose my optimistic look on my recovery with paws. I genuinely feel like I f***ed up permanently and will never live anxiety free again. I’d really appreciate and success stories or support, it’s been 6 months and I’m ready to throw the towel in.
Zariaah2567

Likes Received: 0

Postby Cthompson21 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:15 pm

How long did you smoke before stopping? Dont throw the towel in yet, a lot of people recover. Usually 2 years is the length of time for what you get back in terms of the way life was before. It just takes time.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 54

Postby Zariaah2567 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:06 pm

About a year off and on and then 3 months daily.
Zariaah2567

Likes Received: 0