PAWS 5.5MONTHS IN

Postby uniqueason » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:55 pm

Hi everybody im at 5.5 months right now from quitting was smoking very high amount and never skip a day for 8 years
I wonder if its normal that at almost 6 months still got these symptome

High anxiety
Intrusive though/obsessive ( especialy about my mental health)
***VERY sleepy*** like hypersomnia i sleep 6-7 hour a day and ill sleep another 6-7 hour during they day i literaly sleep sleep sleep that the only thing i do when i dont im very f***ing tired
Light tinnitus
Some visual disturbance hppd like floater vision snow ect...
Its bother me cant wait till this f***ing sh** is all over been a long time now im seeign little progress but i dont even know what i mean i dont do panick attack anymore like the first months and im not scared of everything like the first 2 months but these sleepy wavr kill me feel like i got an illness and will die very very tired low energy pretty much cant do anything
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:52 pm

hang in there and keep going
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 79

Postby biohack9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Holy crap never skipped a day in 8 years?! Yeah man, you're barely passed the honeymoon stage of PAWS and likely will need over a year to recover if not 2. Everything you say is normal especially the sleeping/exhaustion and tinnitus.

It's like any other mood/mind altering drugs like SSRI's... when people tinker with brain chemistry all they seem to do is sleeeeeep.

Like Ash said, keep going... and be patient.
biohack9

Likes Received: 10

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:27 am

Its just crazy how different it is on everyone. I was so so tired, but couldnt sleep more than 4 hours for 6+ months.

Just to go through your other symptoms...
I never had severe anxiety or intrusive thoughts but others on here have at 6 months.
I did have tinitus on and off till the 8th month or so.

I also did not see much progress in my first 6 months; other than my headache which decreased from debilitating to intense over those 6 months. All my other symptoms remained; and started to get better slowly in months 7-14 (where I am now).
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 35

Postby uniqueason » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:13 pm

never skip a day for 8 years and it was minimum 10 time a day with shatter but whatever thanks guy for yall answer i mainly thing my intrusive though/ocd thinking were triggered by the major panick attack that hit me in the first months of the withdrawals but ill hang in there
uniqueason

Postby uniqueason » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:48 am

Update 10 month feel wayy wayy better still lil bit tired from time to time lethargic and still have some ocd obsessive thought that i develop during withdrawal like alot of other people here start to see a glance of what normality is first time in a looooooong time what a hellish ride that has been i hope that in 1.5 years total everything will be behind me but i got good hope for that 10 month feelgood dont think imgoing crazy afterall but lets see lol
uniqueason