Child sexual experimentation

Postby Candid » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:32 pm

So is it okay or isn't it? Are you guilty or not?

You've just demonstrated that no matter what answer you get here, you're going to go on entertaining these weird fantasies.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 401

Postby Anonymous02 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:36 pm

No it’s not a fantasy, it never has been I just want to understand and get an opinion on why you think this? Because I was 8 years old max and I didn’t know what I was doing, I don’t fantasise about any of this. I haven’t done anything like this past 13 years old, I’m ashamed and feel disgusted and I would never ever do anything of the sort now.
Anonymous02

Likes Received: 0

Postby Anonymous02 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:47 pm

I don’t fantasise at all about any of this I just get anxious about wether or not I’ve done something wrong. That’s part of my OCD, but that time I have recently mentioned felt different to the other time and is why I’m reaching out again, but I just wanted to know how I’ve done something wrong compared to the other ones? I wanted to hear it from somebody else that doesn’t have OCD like me.
Anonymous02

Postby Candid » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:53 pm

So you were young, and you're Not Well, and you didn't know what you were doing, so you're innocent.

Remind me, what was the purpose of this thread and your other ones?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Anonymous02 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:57 pm

The purpose was to get validation from others, why did you jump to say I was doing something wrong if I had stated I was 8 years old, the previous posts where before I knew I had ocd so I thought I was a bad person when really It was me over thinking things and I was going through puberty and confused, I never meant to hurt anyone so that’s why I’m asking for help and validation because the biggest part of my ocd is worrying if I’m a bad person and if I’ve done stuff wrong.
Anonymous02

Postby Anonymous02 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:00 pm

I did state I was about 7 or 8 years old? I just get extremely anxious about being a bad person, so that’s why I’m seeking advice, not to be a nuisance or trolling it’s just a huge worry off mine, did I commit a crime when I was 8 years old?
Anonymous02

Postby Candid » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:36 pm

Anonymous02 wrote:The purpose was to get validation

Ah, you wanted to hook up with other paedophiles. Well, this is not a paedophile forum.

why did you jump to say I was doing something wrong

Because kiddy-fiddling is wrong, and that's what you're saying you did, and because you asked.

I was 8 years old ... It was me over thinking things ... I was going through puberty and confused ... I never meant to hurt anyone

Do you want opinions or to justify yourself or just to troll us with your fantasies?

the biggest part of my ocd is worrying if I’m a bad person and if I’ve done stuff wrong.

I say you are and you did. That's my final word.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Anonymous02 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:39 pm

No no I would never do anything of the sort now, I was 8, I was a child myself which is why I’m confused.
Anonymous02

Previous