12 years later......

Postby biggiesize » Thu May 07, 2020 8:31 pm

Hello old friends and new.I havnt posted in a long time but as summer approachesIim reminded of where I was 12 years ago at that time in my life.
I was tired of the life I was living and fed up with failing to change my life.I decided it was time to just be stronger than the addiction.So,as you can look back and search my old posts,I stopped and never looked back.The first 8 months were BRUTAL as my brain worked to rewire neurons and pathways.but month after month it soon got better.Through all the blurred/double vision,panic,worry,headaches,i never looked back and im here to tell you 12 years later that it can be done.You have the strength inside to beat your demons.i wish you the best whether its your "day1" or you are a success story.keep going.......The Fog will lift and life will be worth it.

" Fight back"
Biggie.
biggiesize

Likes Received: 34

Postby PAWSsurvivor » Sun May 10, 2020 12:28 am

Thanks Biggie.

I'm getting closer to month 9. Very timely for me. Had all those symptoms you listed.

The most lingering thing I have is a reduced sense of euphoria. Essentially like mild to moderate "Anhedonia". It goes hand in hand with a thick headed feeling.

Ever have that? Do you feel like 100% again? I just want to feel emotions like i used to. I'm optimistic though, every month is better.
PAWSsurvivor

Likes Received: 16

Postby Nelson80 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Dude I remember you from back when I frequented this forum pre-2010s. I'm happy to hear you succeeded, well done!
Nelson80
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 10

Postby biggiesize » Wed May 20, 2020 7:56 pm

PAWSsurvivor wrote:Thanks Biggie.

I'm getting closer to month 9. Very timely for me. Had all those symptoms you listed.

The most lingering thing I have is a reduced sense of euphoria. Essentially like mild to moderate "Anhedonia". It goes hand in hand with a thick headed feeling.

Ever have that? Do you feel like 100% again? I just want to feel emotions like i used to. I'm optimistic though, every month is better.

It took about 1.5-2 years to totally feel 100%,But i did get there with refraning from all mind altering substances.Including alcohol.
biggiesize

Likes Received: 34

Postby uniqueason » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 am

biggiesize the og of this forum lol nice 12 years old respect
uniqueason

Likes Received: 8

Postby PAWSsurvivor » Mon May 25, 2020 4:27 am

biggiesize wrote:
PAWSsurvivor wrote:Thanks Biggie.

It took about 1.5-2 years to totally feel 100%,But i did get there with refraning from all mind altering substances.Including alcohol.

Thank you so much for replying. That gives me so much hope. I actually had a breakthrough this week. Feelings of euphoria are coming back.

I haven't had weed for 9 months. No booze or coffee for 5 months. I'll keep going until I'm 100%. Thanks for the inspiration.
PAWSsurvivor

Likes Received: 16