21 months without weeds

Postby klim » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 am

I live the next wave of paws. I suffer from insomnia. I slept for 6 hours a couple of days ago (
I lost the desire to eat, listen to music, communicate. There was an alarm. I am depressed.
I have tension in my forehead when I lie down and try to stop my mental flow. This tension in the forehead passes if I switch my attention to something.
I do not know what to do. For three months I’ve been without antidepressants. I do not want to come back. Last week was good - I had a dream, had an appetite, had the strength to go in for sports. Now everything has changed, as if the battery is dead. How to be
What to do?
klim

Likes Received: 0

Postby BigWaterGuy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:23 am

What helped me is try to not take my feelings or thoughts too serious. Deeply realise that it's all a coming and going of different stages. It all will pass. Try, if possible, to distract yourself. With anything. Your brain has to learn again to make the chemicals by themselves. They will. I try to zoom out and see my life as a long time line, like back at school at History. If I see it in perspective 21 months is just a small peace of the whole time line. Just do not pick up that first one today and it all will pass by like clouds. All the best
BigWaterGuy

Postby klim » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:36 am

My heart is beating badly. I feel a urge to eat or smoke. I want to sleep, but I can’t fall asleep. I can’t believe that at this period of sobriety I feel bad. I think I'm losing my mind.
klim

Postby klim » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:16 am

It dries my mouth. I'm just looking for similar stories. I need faith that this will end.
klim

Postby klim » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:39 am

I have a bad day today.
I woke up several times during the night. I didn’t want to go to work. I do not find a place anywhere. I have a depressed state, the fear that it will never end and that I will not be normal anymore. There is no interest and feelings.
klim

Postby tokeless » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:17 pm

klim wrote:It dries my mouth. I'm just looking for similar stories. I need faith that this will end.

You're suffering anxiety and a dry mouth is a symptom due to increase in cortisol and adrenaline. Things will pass in time and focus on the positive thing you have done. Accept the now as temporary and it's just part of recovery... symptom watching only creates more symptoms.
tokeless

Likes Received: 299

Postby klim » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:02 am

I took 6 months of Cipralex. I have not been taking them for 3 months now. With pills, I was on a roller coaster. I am in a terrible state right now. I have no desire for anything. I see no reason to get out of bed, go to work. Often I think about suicide. Pills do not help me. Time too. What remains for me.
I am 36 years old. For 2 years, he used thc high weeds every day.
klim

Postby klim » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:30 am

can craving last so long?
klim

Postby klim » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 am

hello! I've had good days and bad days this month. But there are more good ones. Now I have a recession again. I have problems with appetite, sleep, apathy and anhedonia. Sometimes I think about death. I have thoughts about what I have. Is it PAWS or depression?
klim

Postby klim » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:55 am

Depression rolls over with attacks, for 2-3 weeks you cannot do anything, then it lets go, life is getting better, relations with family and friends, and then you again slide into this funnel. Who had this?
klim

Postby biohack9 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:36 pm

I think it's the Cipralex withdrawals..
biohack9

Likes Received: 10