PAWS - sense of humour and memory loss

Postby Nemochaken » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi, guys!
Anyone can help with the question that is bothering me.
After quitting weed i have a problem - my perfect sense of humour became a total utter sh**.
Somebody who have survived paws or is on some stage of restoration, will it become better over time?

Also im struggling with memory loss. When i was on weed, i consistently lost keys, glasses and so on. I had problems with short memory. Now after quitting i have no such problems anymore, but my long memory is working very bad. I can remember things about some years of my life (stories, etc) that i actually remembered when i was on weed. Will my memory also improve? or it is know irreversible?
Nemochaken

Likes Received: 1

Postby Bombadil » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Hi Nemo,

Yes it will get better in time. For the first 7-8 months after quitting the world was dull and I rarely laughed or took pleasure in anything. My sense of humor has noticeably improved now at the 13 month mark, as has my cognition and memory recall. It can be a slow process but you will recover.

Best of luck in your recovery.
Bombadil

Postby Nemochaken » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Bombadil wrote:Hi Nemo,

Yes it will get better in time. For the first 7-8 months after quitting the world was dull and I rarely laughed or took pleasure in anything. My sense of humor has noticeably improved now at the 13 month mark, as has my cognition and memory recall. It can be a slow process but you will recover.

Best of luck in your recovery.

Thank you, m8!
Youre giving me coinfidence.
Im so numb now and i was always very light person, so im trying to get myself back.
Hope you are also feeling better.
Nemochaken

Postby SparkleFly12 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Time is the only thing that will help. Your brain can heal from this type of injury; it just takes time.
It was about 6-8 months of being dull for me, before that got better,
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 35

Postby ChalkyUndertaste » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Any improvements since this post? :)
ChalkyUndertaste

Likes Received: 0