3 weeks!

Postby Nelson80 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Hello all,

Its been 3 weeks after basically 25 years of toking with a few small breaks inbetween. This is it though, finally freeing myself from that horrible addiction once and for all. The last 3 weeks have been incredible. There have been a few moments where I've thought about weed of course and the first week was kind of shitty with no sleep or appetite but I'm bouncing back strong! Love waking up in the morning now, I'm pretty much good to go as soon as I open my eyes! No more guilt all the time, no more rushing to get back home or ducking out between errands to top up my high. It has been very freeing and it feels good to be free. My motivation is back to my stoner levels (was high functioning) after a bit of a lul when I first stopped, also the same for ambition. My mood is more stable now and I don't get irritated as easily like I did when I was first quitting or when I was a non-high stoner for that matter. Life has taken a good turn. I know it won't be all unicorns and rainbows but I know its only going to get better. It's been easy for me because I've completely changed my mind set around how I see weed and what it was really doing to my life.

Peace to you all
Nelson80
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 11