Grateful to You All For Sharing! (Quitting Cannabis)

Postby grateful1 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:16 pm

Reading the stories of the struggles and victories of those quitting marijuana after heavy use has made the entire process much easier for me and affirmed that the withdrawals are real and that the majority of the distress I'm experiencing is withdrawal symptoms counter to what one might read in other places.

Although I'd been consuming daily for over 10 years before quitting my withdrawals aren't nearly as bad as some of you and your stories have really helped encourage, increase my gratitude and resolve, and give me a better perspective going forward. It's wonderful to feel my ability to sleep and relax without it come back after all these years that I thought I needed it.

I just want to say a huge Thank You All for sharing your stories, having the courage to go through this process, and I wish you all the best in your journeys! :D

(Couple small tips: Supplements such as melatonin, herbal concoctions, and cycling in nyquil were helpful for especially at the beginning. Exercise to the point of sweating a lot regularly, hot baths, forcing yourself to take deep slow breaths into your belly all day, and therapy sessions are all also things that have helped me through this process.)
grateful1

Likes Received: 0

Postby BruceLeeroy » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:13 am

Good job, Grateful! How long are you quit now?
BruceLeeroy

Likes Received: 2