Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)

Postby angryspecies » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi,

Anybody here diagnosed with this disorder? I've just recently came across it and I believe I have this disorder but I haven't been diagnosed though. To those who have been diagnosed with this, mind sharing your story and ways you deal with it?
angryspecies

Likes Received: 0

Postby Leo Volont » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:38 am

Hi Angry,

You are asking for comment on a Self Help Forum from people who have been diagnosed by professionals. What's wrong with this picture? Really, to get diagnosed you have to go see a doctor. To see a doctor you need either a lot of money or really great insurance. If you have a lot of money and really great insurance then what could you possibly have to be angry about? Well, I'm being facetious there, but the point is that most people with Anger Management issues can't afford to go to a Psychologist or would rather not be establishing for themselves a documented History of having Mental Health Issues, right? So why not describe your condition and we can all pick it up from there. Oh, sorry I did not catch your Posting sooner. I've been busy with the Holidays.
Leo Volont

Likes Received: 142