which types of drug do you addict?

Postby sarasara » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:57 pm

Types of Drug addiction
Not all drugs are created equal. Therefore, some drugs are more addictive than others. which types of drug do you addict and need help?
    1. Heroin
    2. Cocaine
    3. Crack
    4. Hallucinogens
    5. Amphetamines
    6. Marijuana
    7. Alcohol
    8. Inhalants
    9. Prescription Drugs
sarasara

Likes Received: 6

Postby tokeless » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:03 pm

It depends on what you are measuring, addictivness or damage from addiction.
In terms of damage to the individual and society, alcohol is way ahead, yet me promote its use. Prescription drugs are also a major problem but mainly on the individual.
Most illegal drugs cause harm because of prohibition.. crack/meth etc are never gonna help but are a consequence of prohibition largely. There are studies which show therapeutic effects of hallucinogenic drugs with things like PTSD.
tokeless

Likes Received: 324

Postby sarasara » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:35 am

tokeless wrote:It depends on what you are measuring, addictivness or damage from addiction.
In terms of damage to the individual and society, alcohol is way ahead, yet me promote its use. Prescription drugs are also a major problem but mainly on the individual.
Most illegal drugs cause harm because of prohibition.. crack/meth etc are never gonna help but are a consequence of prohibition largely. There are studies which show therapeutic effects of hallucinogenic drugs with things like PTSD.

I agree with you. but using alcohol needs to learn. in case of some drugs like crack, harsh physical and mental disorder have been suffered.
sarasara

Likes Received: 6