Marijuana Paws? Need advice

Postby Wantingadvicepls » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:14 pm

I was smoking 2-3 cones of weed more or less every day for 1-2 months and have gone cold turkey for 22 days now. For the first week of quitting I felt like sh**, full of anxiety and depression and intrusive thoughts. After 3 and a half weeks I’m feeling an improvement and my brain fog is completely gone and I’m experiencing improvements with my memory. I was wondering if I’m experiencing PAWS or if my body is going through DETOX? I’m also wondering how long it will take before I begin to go back to normal? This experience has been terrifying and I’m starting to grasp the reality of it now. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated thank you so much.
Wantingadvicepls

Likes Received: 0

Postby tokeless » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:03 pm

I was wondering if I’m experiencing PAWS or if my body is going through DETOX?

Why does it matter? You are feeling better, so focus on that rather than think about something that doesn't make any difference to how you feel now.
tokeless

Likes Received: 348

Postby Wantingadvicepls » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

I’m still getting intrusive thoughts though. I’m only 18 and I feel like I’m going schizo it’s scary idk. Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on this or help?
Wantingadvicepls

Likes Received: 0

Postby tokeless » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Intrusive thoughts can be anxiety related or indicative of something more. What is the content of the thoughts?
tokeless

Likes Received: 348