1 Month Quit

Postby joe26 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:58 pm

Hello, I recently stopped using pens/oil/flower as I noticed it was getting in the way of life, as well as most likely the high potency having negative affects towards the time I quit.

For the first week or two, I woke up every day feeling high even though I quit which made me worried but noticed it got less over the next 3 weeks.

I still wake up like once in the middle of the night (4-5 hours after falling asleep) but find it easy to fall back asleep afterwards.

I believe I’m going through PAWS since some days I feel better than others, but the bad days I still feel a small confusion state that dissipates over the day. Sometimes it happens later in the day rather than when I wake up.
My eyes are also somewhat red on some days and whiter on other days.

This goes the same with some low anxiety and focusing as well which I try to negate by believing it’s going to go away eventually after a period of time.

This is the part that is confusing. Is this normal during PAWS to have certain days where you feel Depersonalization and other days where you feel closer to Normal?
Thanks for advice!
joe26

Likes Received: 0

Postby tokeless » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:20 pm

It seems everything is normal with PAWS. You are right though as it will go with time and focusing on your future, not the past.
tokeless

Likes Received: 331