2 years clean of weed

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:32 pm

So its been 2 years and 2 months since I quit weed. My other thread "80 days clean of weed" I started a yeah and a half ago doesnt seem appropriate any more, so starting this one.

Actually has been close to 3 years of weed PAWS; because I started smoking again after a few months multiple times; thinking I was better. I wasnt, and each time it just restarted my sypmtoms to their worst. so its now been 2 years 2 months from the last time I did that.

Things have gotten a lot, lot better. Still not 100%, but I am close. On my bad days, Im at 90%; my good days Im at 100%.

My remaining symptoms are:
-Mild headache around temples
-Swollen lymph node in jaw
-Low libido / ED

They are all mild and come in waves. Its

I cant believe its been 2 years - when I first quit I thought it would be 3 months tops. Its really the slowest, longest most drawn out thing Ive ever experienced. But I do feel a LOT better than I did when I first quit...the first 6 months were hell; followed by 6 months of pain; then 12 months of discomfort; and the last couple months its been an annoyance.

debilitating headache
Severe insomnia
muscle soreness
brain fog
inability to form sentences well
Scary/vivid dreams
Low libido/ED
pain around eyes
swollen lymph nodes
depression
anxiety

Glad to put this all behind me; hopefully in another 3-4 months Ill be 100% better.

Cheers all. Just remember, time is the only cure for weed PAWS.
SparkleFly12
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 37

Postby Eroica » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:43 am

Congratulations! That is amazing!
Eroica

Likes Received: 7

Postby john5:6 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:18 am

Congrats! That’s a big milestone. I’m at 5 months pushing on. I have swollen lymph nodes too, they come and go. Lots of random joint/bone pain, malaise, can’t sleep getting jolted back awake with chest pain, etc. I’m slowly getting there too. 2 years is really something to look forward to.
john5:6

Likes Received: 0