Game addiction

Postby lena09 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:55 pm

Hello

I will take some adivaces for my boyfriend. We are together for months. I met him on the net, He is from finland (matias) He has game addiction and cant stop it, Its like his face inside screen when he does that.

we are so serious about eveything that we got to marriage stage.

In life I have everything as planned and program as I live in germany.

My boyfriend cant stop his game addictions, I will explain it with few screens.

https://ibb.co/qnr6C3f
https://ibb.co/wWgjNVC
https://ibb.co/tPxbMRd

What would you do with such person to fix gaming issues?

The people he plays on the game working and have personal life. He is just sitting at home to be able to play games. And he is waiting the people he will play with for games.

My friends said you cant do much about him when he cares so much about arenas like that.

I want your opinions about it.

What should I do solve problems with someone I love? The people he cares about in the life is even more tragic , his gaming friends.

Moreover when I try to force things to stop with his gaming things and other things. He always complains.
lena09
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 pm
Likes Received: 0


#1

Postby quietvoice » Tue May 04, 2021 6:16 pm

lena09 wrote:I will take some adivaces for my boyfriend. We are together for months. I met him on the net, He is from finland (matias) He has game addiction and cant stop it, Its like his face inside screen when he does that.

we are so serious about eveything that we got to marriage stage.

In life I have everything as planned and program as I live in germany.

My boyfriend cant stop his game addictions, I will explain it with few screens.
. . .

What would you do with such person to fix gaming issues?

The people he plays on the game working and have personal life. He is just sitting at home to be able to play games. And he is waiting the people he will play with for games.

My friends said you cant do much about him when he cares so much about arenas like that.

I want your opinions about it.

What should I do solve problems with someone I love? The people he cares about in the life is even more tragic , his gaming friends.

Moreover when I try to force things to stop with his gaming things and other things. He always complains.

Why do you want to marry this person?
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2391
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 253

#2

Postby lena09 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:22 pm

I asked my friends their opinions they told me tell him to find a job and he wont have time for games so much. Happened to me.

But when I told to him. He refused it too. I dont like when my boyfriend is addicted to games like that. I want him to communicate with me when outside home. It feels like he eats sleeps and plays games at home. And does nothing. We are very serious with each other.

And I need recommendations.
lena09
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 pm
Likes Received: 0

#3

Postby lena09 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:22 pm

quietvoice wrote:
lena09 wrote:I will take some adivaces for my boyfriend. We are together for months. I met him on the net, He is from finland (matias) He has game addiction and cant stop it, Its like his face inside screen when he does that.

we are so serious about eveything that we got to marriage stage.

In life I have everything as planned and program as I live in germany.

My boyfriend cant stop his game addictions, I will explain it with few screens.
. . .

What would you do with such person to fix gaming issues?

The people he plays on the game working and have personal life. He is just sitting at home to be able to play games. And he is waiting the people he will play with for games.

My friends said you cant do much about him when he cares so much about arenas like that.

I want your opinions about it.

What should I do solve problems with someone I love? The people he cares about in the life is even more tragic , his gaming friends.

Moreover when I try to force things to stop with his gaming things and other things. He always complains.

Why do you want to marry this person?



Well he is fun person to spend time and mutual interests too, Plus we spent alot of time together. But game is n1 prioriy in life.
lena09
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 pm
Likes Received: 0

#4

Postby quietvoice » Tue May 04, 2021 6:33 pm

lena09 wrote: But game is n1 prioriy in life.


But game is n1 prioriy in life.

Now take that statement and sit with it for a while.

Gaming is his number one priority. You aren't going to change him. What now? Are you going to be his mistress?


Find someone else.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2391
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 253

#5

Postby lena09 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:36 pm

What would you recommend about it? I will make last warning to him I guess about these things.
lena09
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 pm
Likes Received: 0

#6

Postby quietvoice » Tue May 04, 2021 6:43 pm

lena09 wrote:But when I told to him. He refused it too. I dont like when my boyfriend is addicted to games like that. I want him to communicate with me when outside home. It feels like he eats sleeps and plays games at home. And does nothing. We are very serious with each other.

Very telling, isn't it. Gaming always.

You may be serious with him, but to him you are a convenience. He gets easy sex while enjoying his top priority. Nice little mistress, you are.

What good do you think a last warning would do? You could do it to find out, and then you can put an end and a close to the relationship and move on.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2391
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 253



  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Addictions