Did I freak her out by mentioning a synchronicity?

#420

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:10 pm

Algorithm wrote:It was a conditional statement. Assuming they do want and can do it.


And that chance is less than 5%.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11572
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1193


#421

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Algorithm wrote:It was a conditional statement. Assuming they do want and can do it.

And that chance is less than 5%.

And witness what the partners of those 5% experience here and here.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#422

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Algorithm wrote:Do you know the world around you and what's happening?


Do YOU know the world around you and what's happening?

5 minute video

I know that you only asked the question because you cared only about yourself in your answering of my question to you. I don't expect you to understand the video I linked above.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#423

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:10 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Algorithm wrote:It was a conditional statement. Assuming they do want and can do it.


And that chance is less than 5%.


Autism can include many severely disabled people. I was talking about aspies. More than 5% of aspies live in one or more committed relationships. While they might not mate, a lot of them do have relationships.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#424

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Algorithm wrote:More than 5% of aspies live in one or more committed relationships.


The psychic prophecy is wife and children. And thus far you are not among those in a committed relationship, yet alone married.

You were wrong about the lawyer. She is not your soulmate. She will never be your wife. She will never have your child. In fact, she will never be in a sexual relationship with you.

Eventually, you will you realize not only that you were wrong, but that other people knew you were wrong before you did.

If you want a committed relationship, this is possible but it requires something you currently lack.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11572
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1193

#425

Postby Candid » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:55 am

Algorithm wrote:Just how miserable and ugly must you be to be carrying this much venom in a forum?

Mirror mirror!
You've now insulted two of the most regular and long-term contributors to this forum, and I have a hunch I'll be the third.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 471

#426

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Unfortunately Algorithm will most likely fail to learn from this experience. He will most likely find a new forum, like he has undoubtedly done multiple times in the past, and he will repeat the same mistakes. He will first ask for advice, but then explain to everyone how he is God’s gift, while they are mere mortals.

But, this does not mean the thread is without value. Given this is a public forum the thread serves a useful purpose. It can help young men and women seeking to find a committed relationship learn what not to do, how not to act.

And it is equally a lesson for those of us that try to provide advice. We can learn from our mistakes, which admittedly in this thread I made plenty. Would be advice givers can look at the interaction and learn from my errors.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11572
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1193

#427

Postby tokeless » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:06 pm

I didn't take part in the discussion really other than to ask where it was heading and what advice was he actually asking for... I guess I take the view of once it gets to the point where there isn't an answer, just rhetoric for the sake of winning a discussion I step back and let the op deal with it.... Richard. You tried and for that I respect you for your tolerance to trolls and your patience.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 348

#428

Postby Algorithm » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:10 pm

Candid wrote:You've now insulted two of the most regular and long-term contributors to this forum, and I have a hunch I'll be the third.


My only beef with these empathy lacking, self defined gurus is that they are actively involved in tampering with other peoples minds, including breaking them up and rebuilding them up, and all that crap. They of course fail in their own personal life, but that doesn't stop them from being self proclaimed experts on other peoples relationships.

But I think there's a reason why they have no empathy. It's precisely why they want power of other peoples mind. People with empathy don't seek that power. They don't like it.

It's just unfortunate how these occupations are distributed. It's the same in politics.

I have seen it countless of times. The least moral people in any occupation have been those in charge of other peoples minds. It's a sad state of affairs and I'm happy to be out of that particular, morally degenerative loop.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#429

Postby quietvoice » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:39 pm

Algorithm wrote:
Candid wrote:You've now insulted two of the most regular and long-term contributors to this forum, and I have a hunch I'll be the third.


My only beef with these empathy lacking, self defined gurus is that they are actively involved in tampering with other peoples minds, including breaking them up and rebuilding them up, and all that crap. They of course fail in their own personal life, but that doesn't stop them from being self proclaimed experts on other peoples relationships.

But I think there's a reason why they have no empathy. It's precisely why they want power of other peoples mind. People with empathy don't seek that power. They don't like it.

It's just unfortunate how these occupations are distributed. It's the same in politics.

I have seen it countless of times. The least moral people in any occupation have been those in charge of other peoples minds. It's a sad state of affairs and I'm happy to be out of that particular, morally degenerative loop.

I know there are a lot of clueless people out there, but here, I'm just speechless.

Algorithm wrote:. . .you dumb housewife. . .

So which is it, am I a housewife, or a practicing psychologist?

Actually, I'm neither. Nor did I self-proclaim any guru status.

I know you don't understand what I am about to say, because you are an autist, concerned only with yourself. Me being concerned about the behavior of autists upon those who must live with them in no way means that I don't feel for your plight. You won't feel that I feel for your plight, because you are an autist. And because you're an autist, the way you see the world is the only way that the world can be seen by you and you are always right, there is no other way that is right but your way.

Carry on.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#430

Postby quietvoice » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:49 pm

Algorithm wrote:. . . including breaking them up and rebuilding them up, . . .

Here's the autist modus operandi when it comes to getting into relationship:
-1- "love bombing" (build them up)
-2- devalue (break them down)
-3- discard

I gathered this from the written experiences of aspie partners.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#431

Postby quietvoice » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:06 am

quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:. . . including breaking them up and rebuilding them up, . . .

Here's the autist modus operandi when it comes to getting into relationship:
-1- "love bombing" (build them up)
-2- devalue (break them down)
-3- discard

I gathered this from the written experiences of aspie partners.

-1-, -2-, -3-, and number four is to repeat until one of the partners can't take it anymore.

Algorithm wrote:I can seduce you easily with an anonymous account. You aren't as sophisticated as you think.

I imagine that once you got a hold of me in private messaging, you'd start with the "love bombing". Probably you've had experience doing such to others who are not aware of such tactics and you were successful at it, hence your confidence that you could do so with me, without knowing me at all.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#432

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:30 am

quietvoice wrote:I imagine that once you got a hold of me in private messaging, you'd start with the "love bombing". Probably you've had experience doing such to others who are not aware of such tactics and you were successful at it, hence your confidence that you could do so with me, without knowing me at all.


I would not love bomb you :mrgreen:

If I know what makes you tic, why wouldn't I be able to do it? The only difference from that and your organically produced romances is that I would be purposely doing it. Most guys are clueless.

You could probably do it to me as well, if taught how. Now that doesn't ring very true with spiritualism, does it?

I suppose the seduction could fail IRL with pheromone breakdown, but assuming that holds up.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#433

Postby quietvoice » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:27 am

Algorithm wrote:If I know what makes you tic,

You didn't do so well in figuring things out here:
Algorithm wrote:- empathy lacking
- self defined guru
- actively involved in tampering with other peoples mind
- fail in . . . own personal life
- self proclaimed experts on other peoples relationships.
- want power of other peoples minds


Algorithm wrote: It's the same in politics.

Only people who want power over others want so be an "elected official" whether or not they claim good intentions for "the people". The state of politics is such that those who are in those positions want to force their opinions on all the other people. Yes, they are despicable.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 259

#434

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:35 am

quietvoice wrote:You didn't do so well in figuring things out here:
.


You may not fit the bill, but your partner in crime Richard does. He teaches decision making skills despite being here 5 years later still unmarried. Nothings changed.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1


PreviousNext

Return to Relationships