Did I freak her out by mentioning a synchronicity?

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:27 am

Algorithm wrote:So you know nothing about intellectuall affinity between two individuals?

You mean like the intellectual affinity you expressed for the guy that cat fished you?

If you think this lawyer will father your child because you believe she is a sapiosexual, I disagree. There is more to intellectual affinity than comparing IQ scores.

Have you tried the, “I’m a super deep thinker, deeper than you can possibly imagine,” line on her yet? I bet that would really impress her.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1191

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:39 am

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:Yes, I have. I can be sorry for something as a mere fact, including the one that led me to make the person upset. And I can hate murderers as a fact of their being, even though they were born to kill. There is a distinction.

The psychic wrote in one of his books that he used to be a hard determinist but now thinks some events are not set in stone.

So if you met him in the 80s or 90s, he would have been in my camp. It's arbitrary. It's like asking whether someone is democrat or republican.
I can see by how you wrote this "and I can hate . . . "—that this is a purely intellectual statement with no emotion attached. You don't really hate murderers, do you. You don't understand emotions, do you. You aren't really empathetic, are you. It's all just mumbo-jumbo that you spit out because you know that aspies are known to not be capable of empathy.

I wonder why a woman would purposely go after aspies.

Aspergers being incapable of empathy is a myth perpetrated by ignorant people like yourself. Aspergers is NOT a personality trait. They come in all shapes.

Your deep thinking can't keep up with how to properly structure a quote in this forum at times, apparently.

Tell me how much you care about the people being legally murdered around the world today. Show me all of your empathy.

Algorithm wrote:So you know nothing about intellectuall affinity between two individuals? It's all sex, materialism, and status? Yet you're the spiritual proponent in this debate and I'm the cold determinist. How ironic.

Sounds like pure aspie talk. You don't connect emotionally. Sex has emotional and empathetic aspects to it. You ain't got it, my dear.

In your dreams of this woman, are you having sex with her?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 258

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:19 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:So you know nothing about intellectuall affinity between two individuals?

You mean like the intellectual affinity you expressed for the guy that cat fished you?

If you think this lawyer will father your child because you believe she is a sapiosexual, I disagree. There is more to intellectual affinity than comparing IQ scores.

Have you tried the, “I’m a super deep thinker, deeper than you can possibly imagine,” line on her yet? I bet that would really impress her.

Do you charge clients to insult them? I know behavioral scientists are clowns but you are even bad by their standards. And you lack empathy. And you're dumb.

Yes you can have intellectual affinity with a cat fish as well. Keeping two distinct contexts in your head at the same apparently didn't work for you. It would have to be mutually exclusive by your way of thinking. Cause your dumb.

I never claimed the she would be sapiosexual. I was replying to what I have to offer beyond an an eventual physical attraction.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 1

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:33 am

quietvoice wrote:Yes, I have. I can be sorry for something as a mere fact, including the one that led me to make the person upset. And I can hate murderers as a fact of their being, even though they were born to kill. There is a distinction.

The psychic wrote in one of his books that he used to be a hard determinist but now thinks some events are not set in stone.

So if you met him in the 80s or 90s, he would have been in my camp. It's arbitrary. It's like asking whether someone is democrat or republican.
I can see by how you wrote this "and I can hate . . . "—that this is a purely intellectual statement with no emotion attached. You don't really hate murderers, do you. You don't understand emotions, do you. You aren't really empathetic, are you. It's all just mumbo-jumbo that you spit out because you know that aspies are known to not be capable of empathy.

I wonder why a woman would purposely go after aspies.
Aspergers being incapable of empathy is a myth perpetrated by ignorant people like yourself. Aspergers is NOT a personality trait. They come in all shapes.
Your deep thinking can't keep up with how to properly structure a quote in this forum at times, apparently.

Tell me how much you care about the people being legally murdered around the world today. Show me all of your empathy.

Oh yeah like you're emphatetic. Your initial posts could have trigged a more fragile individual to commit suicide, you dumbo.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:05 pm

~
Using the quote function properly still seems out of reach for you.

Algorithm wrote:Oh yeah like you're emphatetic[sic]. Your initial posts could have trigged[sic] a more fragile individual to commit suicide, you dumbo.

Spoken like a true aspie. Continue to sidestep the question (of an empathy response) repeatedly posed to you, and then put the blame on the other person.

On my initial responses, I call 'em like I see 'em. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen—we have some serious alchemy going on here, wink, wink.

Algorithm wrote:you dumbo.

Algorithm wrote:And you're dumb.
Cause your dumb.

Deep thinking at its best.

Algorithm wrote: I was replying to what I have to offer beyond an an eventual physical attraction.

A physical attraction doesn't automatically mean a satisfying sexual relationship. Do you think that you can offer that to this woman? When you dream of her, are you having sexual fantasies at all?

Or maybe you expect her to be platonic friends with you, the hot looking guy, just so she can impress her other friends. Or what? I don't get it, other than it's an online obsession for you, your current special interest.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 pm

quietvoice wrote:~

A physical attraction doesn't automatically mean a satisfying sexual relationship. Do you think that you can offer that to this woman? When you dream of her, are you having sexual fantasies at all?

Or maybe you expect her to be platonic friends with you, the hot looking guy, just so she can impress her other friends. Or what? I don't get it, other than it's an online obsession for you, your current special interest.

I can make her and any woman laugh at will. If you can get a woman to laugh, you can make her do anything.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Algorithm wrote:I can make her and any woman laugh at will. If you can get a woman to laugh, you can make her do anything.

My best friend regularly makes me laugh. The times that he asks what I like about him, I tell him how easy it is for me to laugh around him. Though, if he does it willfully, it usually falls flat. There has to be a naturalness to it.

Am I hopping in bed with him? No. He's been my bestie for almost eight years. I'm not attracted to him sexually (but that doesn't mean he's bad looking). But we share a deep emotional bond, happiness, sadness, whatever life brings. I talk with him daily, sharing life and its ups and downs, and we help each other when we can.

How about you? When you think of her, are you having sexual fantasies at all?

Why do you think this person is not catfishing you? Are you going to ask her to meet, or not?
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Algorithm wrote:I never claimed the she would be sapiosexual. I was replying to what I have to offer beyond an an eventual physical attraction.

I'm glad my questions have you thinking about what you might offer a relationship beyond the physical. That's a useful thing to consider for anyone. I will count that as a win! :D

This woman will never father your child. When you come to this realization and you wish to talk about how I knew, how I was capable of seeing what you are currently blind too, let me know. Or not. Either way, it's all good.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:57 pm

~
Algorithm, how do you feel when you allow yourself to watch violence on a television or movie screen?
~
Also, are you even aware that legalized killing is going on today? Do you know what it is I am talking about? How come you keep on Ignoring the topic, when you are the one who brought up that you "can hate a murderer"?
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:This woman will never father your child. When you come to this realization and you wish to talk about how I knew, how I was capable of seeing what you are currently blind too, let me know. Or not. Either way, it's all good.

I don't give a damn whether she will father my child. You seem to however. Maybe time to get over it?

Do I somehow align with the devil by simply meeting her?
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:39 pm

quietvoice wrote:Why do you think this person is not catfishing you? Are you going to ask her to meet, or not?

She can't. It's a well known user who is friends with moderators on the forum.

I have a feeling we will meet and that it will be like long lost mates. But no I don't fantasize about her sexually right now.

Maybe if she puts up a new picture...
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:47 pm

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:Why do you think this person is not catfishing you? Are you going to ask her to meet, or not?

She can't. It's a well known user who is friends with moderators on the forum.

I have a feeling we will meet and that it will be like long lost mates. But no I don't fantasize about her sexually right now.

Maybe if she puts up a new picture...

She can't. The allure of the forbidden fruit.

But then, one day she (inexplicably) can, and then she'll be at Algorithm's doorstep,"Hooray, the day is here! We finally meet!"
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:50 pm

quietvoice wrote:She can't. The allure of the forbidden fruit.

But then, one day she (inexplicably) can, and then she'll be at Algorithm's doorstep,"Hooray, the day is here! We finally meet!"

You know how foolish both of you will look? I'm the smartest, deepest, funniest, guy she will ever meet. And I can attract her physically. Suck it.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Algorithm wrote:I don't give a damn whether she will father my child. You seem to however. Maybe time to get over it?

There will come a point in time when you realize, "I was wrong, this woman isn't my soulmate."

When that happens, I will still be here. At that point, if you wish to discuss how I was smarter than you, how I had the wisdom to see what you cannot see, let me know. And if not, if you prefer not to know, if you wish to simply remain in the dark and repeat the same mistakes again, that's fine too.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:30 pm

Algorithm wrote:You know how foolish both of you will look? I'm the smartest, deepest, funniest, guy she will ever meet. And I can attract her physically. Suck it.

Pure hyperbole.

If you're serious, how do you know such a thing? (I don't find you deep at all, but then, what the hell do I know, I'm just "dumb".)

~
Algorithm, how do you feel when you allow yourself to watch violence on a television or movie screen?
~
Also, are you even aware that legalized killing is going on today? Do you know what it is I am talking about? How come you keep on ignoring the topic, when you are the one who brought up that you "can hate a murderer"?
quietvoice

PreviousNext

Return to Relationships