Did I freak her out by mentioning a synchronicity?

#390

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:48 pm

Algorithm wrote:"We have a relationship" "we are". "we" "we" "we "we" we"
Get the picture? I don't need to give the exact context and words, if you are bright.

You are getting way ahead of yourself, dear one. You did not meet. You have NO relationship. You type to each other online.

Did you even talk on the phone? (No.)
~~~~

Algorithm wrote:I can seduce you easily with an anonymous account. You aren't as sophisticated as you think.

How does your anonymous account reach me, to begin with?

Please answer. Or not. I will take a non-answer as that you CANNOT seduce me online.
Last edited by quietvoice on Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258


#391

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:55 pm

quietvoice wrote:"We have a relationship" "we are". "we" "we" "we "we" we"
Get the picture? I don't need to give the exact context and words, if you are bright
You are getting way ahead of yourself, dear one. You did not meet yet. You have NO relationship. You type to each other online.

Did you even talk on the phone? (No.)
~~~~

Algorithm wrote:I can seduce you easily with an anonymous account. You aren't as sophisticated as you think.

How does your anonymous account reach me, to begin with?

Please answer. Or not. I will take a non-answer as that you CANNOT seduce me online.


I just know it...

I told you a few hours ago that I have already sensed our meeting. The dynamic. And then she does this...

I would have just made a new account, PM you, chat you up. I am not going to do it. Relax. I just said that I could, easily.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#392

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 pm

Algorithm wrote:I would have just made a new account, PM you, chat you up. I am not going to do it. Relax. I just said that I could, easily.

I don't PM here. That ends that.

So, no, you couldn't easily.

You can't seduce someone who has no interest in being seduced by anyone online.

Describe what you mean by "seduce" when it comes to you seducing someone online. Seduced into what, exactly?






Algorithm wrote:I told you a few hours ago that I have already sensed our meeting. The dynamic. And then she does this...

Gee, how convenient.

Almost unbelievable.

It IS unbelievable.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258

#393

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:57 pm

quietvoice wrote:

You can't seduce someone who has no interest in being seduced by anyone online.
]


I did it to the catfish. He or she was reluctant ( I now know obviously). The catfish never initiated any PMs but I persisted and kept writing the catfish. And we had fun in the forums.

I later posted something about falling in love and the catfish terminated the account via kamikaze the same night.

So yes, I can.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#394

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:You can't seduce someone who has no interest in being seduced by anyone online.

I did it to the catfish. He or she was reluctant ( I now know obviously). The catfish never initiated any PMs but I persisted and kept writing the catfish. And we had fun in the forums.

I later posted something about falling in love and the catfish terminated the account via kamikaze the same night.

So yes, I can.

What I get from this is that you seduced someone to type with you online.

Then when you mentioned falling in love, the person discontinued the conversation.

Doesn't sound like such a great accomplishment. It sounds like a FAIL.

When you first said that you can seduce anyone, and left out the context, one can think it to mean that you can get them into bed. You didn't get them into bed. You were talking about something different.

Algorithm wrote:The catfish never initiated any PMs but I persisted and kept writing the catfish.

This doesn't sound like a catfish to me. He didn't put out the fishing line to you, you fished for him/her.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258

#395

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:27 pm

quietvoice wrote:[
This doesn't sound like a catfish to me. He didn't put out the fishing line to you, you fished for him/her.


He or she pretended to be someone else. Including privately sending me photos of an american idol- type celebrity.

I was genuinely interested in this person and never did anything initially in bad spirit. But I did intentionally break his or her heart with the falling in love post, because I was fed up and wanted an end to it. It just wouldn't end... and I couldn't crack the hesitation. I felt the catfish had developed feelings online.

And so I did what I did.

Different story with the lawyer. I know that she loves me or will love me if it's the person I think it is. All I need to do is be myself. I don't need to seduce. I would never do anything to hurt her. I will not play games with her mind.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#396

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:36 pm

Btw, I came in contact with the catfish years later.

He/she told me that I'm a good person. I wanted to apologize publicly to get it out of my consciousness.

I can't say with 100% conviction that it was the catfish but it seems like it was.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#397

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:50 pm

Algorithm wrote:He or she pretended to be someone else. Including privately sending me photos of an american idol- type celebrity.

I was genuinely interested in this person and never did anything initially in bad spirit. But I did intentionally break his or her heart with the falling in love post, because I was fed up and wanted an end to it. It just wouldn't end... and I couldn't crack the hesitation. I felt the catfish had developed feelings online.

And so I did what I did.

Algorithm wrote:The catfish never initiated any PMs but I persisted and kept writing the catfish.

Your story does not make sense.

If the him/her never initiated contact, then what was the problem in ending it—just go no contact. Simple.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258

#398

Postby Algorithm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:06 am

quietvoice wrote:Your story does not make sense.

If the him/her never initiated contact, then what was the problem in ending it—just go no contact. Simple.


I young and naive and misstook the passitivity for something else (lack of trust, online circumstances). Everything was great whenever we got back in touch. I just assumed she was passive like women tend to be.

It was much later that I realized that this person will never step up. But I still didn't think it was a catfish due to very convincing private photos. In her living room, in causal clothes, on vaccation, etc. Also a very convincing online personality.

It’s only happened to me once but that was enough for me.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#399

Postby Algorithm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:34 am

We did not write 22 emails in 3 weeks like I did with the lawyer.

It was more like 3 and then months apart. And a little interaction here and there in the forum.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#400

Postby Algorithm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:46 am

New private message:

"I will write you tommorow."

Suck it, haters.
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1

#401

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:33 am

Algorithm wrote:New private message:

"I will write you tommorow."

Suck it, haters.

So what??
When are you meeting?
If you've been conversing for three weeks, feelings and fantasies are developing. Time to get moving. Set up that meeting and get it over with. No relationship exists without at least meeting.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258

#402

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:49 am

quietvoice wrote:When are you meeting?
If you've been conversing for three weeks, feelings and fantasies are developing.


Quietvoice, something to take into account…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5359441/
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11544
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1191

#403

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Quietvoice, something to take into account…
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5359441/

quietvoice wrote:. . . Or what? I don't get it, other than it's an online obsession for you, your current special interest.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2511
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 258

#404

Postby Algorithm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:45 pm

quietvoice wrote:New private message:

"I will write you tommorow."

Suck it, haters.
So what??
When are you meeting?
If you've been conversing for three weeks, feelings and fantasies are developing. Time to get moving. Set up that meeting and get it over with. No relationship exists without at least meeting.


Do you know the world around you and what's happening? We are 4 hours away.

She sent me two (supposedly) brand new photos.

One of them showed a stark resemblance to me, to the point that I sent her a picture of myself from the same angle back.

This is again what the psychic said (couple likeness).

And we've been chatting half the evening.

So far no infatuation on my part..
Algorithm
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 am
Likes Received: 1


PreviousNext

Return to Relationships