Did I freak her out by mentioning a synchronicity?

Postby Algorithm » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm

She's cute but 4 hours travel... 41 years of age..

It's a bit scary. But personality-wise no hesitation.

The age thing is a bitch for me. I just don't know if it will show...

But I'm happy to have her as a friend as well. It's not like I feel like I have to make a choice now.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 1

Postby quietvoice » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:18 pm

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:So what??
When are you meeting?
If you've been conversing for three weeks, feelings and fantasies are developing. Time to get moving. Set up that meeting and get it over with. No relationship exists without at least meeting.

Do you know the world around you and what's happening?

How dare you ask me that, when you have ignored me in the following posts . . .

Reply#134:
quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:Because it deprives someone of their life and causes pain to others. I don't like sadness. Duh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of murderers . . . there are a lot of people complicit in murdering today, who I'm sure never thought of themselves as murderers before. There are those jabs going around being administered by the murderers of which I speak. Something ought to be done about this, don't you think?

Reply#324:
quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:And I can hate murderers as a fact of their being, even though they were born to kill.

Algorithm wrote:And I hate the consequences of murder, of course.

Algorithm wrote:Because it deprives someone of their life and causes pain to others. I don't like sadness. Duh!

quietvoice wrote:Speaking of murderers . . . there are a lot of people complicit in murdering today, who I'm sure never thought of themselves as murderers before. There are those jabs going around being administered by the murderers of which I speak. Something ought to be done about this, don't you think?

Algorithm, what do you think of all the legalized murdering going on today?

Reply#327:
quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:~~

Algorithm, what do you think of all the legalized murdering going on today?

Reply#329:
quietvoice wrote:. . . You mentioned how you hate murderers. So, Algorithm, what do you think about all of the legalized murdering going on today?

Reply#332:
quietvoice wrote:You mentioned how you hate murderers. So, Algorithm, what do you think about all of the legalized murdering going on today?

quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:Why do you care what I think and what does it have to do with the thread?

Why DON"T you care?
Algorithm wrote:And I can hate murderers as a fact of their being, even though they were born to kill.

Reply#335:
quietvoice wrote:You mentioned how you hate murderers. So, Algorithm, what do you think about all of the legalized murdering going on today?

quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:Why do you care what I think and what does it have to do with the thread?

Why DON"T you care?

I guess you don't really hate murderers.

Reply#338:
quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:This lawyer . . . .

Asperger-type. Well, that certainly answers why you don't really care about all the people being legally murdered today.

Reply#361:
quietvoice wrote: (blah,blah) . . .
Tell me how much you care about the people being legally murdered around the world today. Show me all of your empathy.

. . .

Reply#368:
quietvoice wrote:~
Algorithm, how do you feel when you allow yourself to watch violence on a television or movie screen?
~
Also, are you even aware that legalized killing is going on today? Do you know what it is I am talking about? How come you keep on Ignoring the topic, when you are the one who brought up that you "can hate a murderer"?

Reply#374:
quietvoice wrote:. . .

~
Algorithm, how do you feel when you allow yourself to watch violence on a television or movie screen?
~
Also, are you even aware that legalized killing is going on today? Do you know what it is I am talking about? How come you keep on ignoring the topic, when you are the one who brought up that you "can hate a murderer"?

. . . well, except for the time you answered "I like ice cream."
quietvoice

Likes Received: 254

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:34 am

Algorithm wrote:Do you know the world around you and what's happening?

Yes, I do.

This is what is happening today: https://vaxpain.us/

Tell me if you care or not.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:10 am

Quiet voice is completely obsessed with me and I didn't even try..
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:46 am

Algorithm wrote:Quiet voice is completely obsessed with me and I didn't even try..

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Quietvoice, something to take into account…
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5359441/

It is nothing personal to you. It is personal to me, and what I am experiencing and learning through another person who is important to me in my life. My obsession is with the person in my life, not you. See Richard's note to me, as far as what I mean to you.

This exchange with you has proven that you don't give a crap about others, only yourself. You are an autist, and you will lie to keep others from knowing (what that really means) at the beginning, but it gets found out anyway, because neurotypicals want connection, and not to have relationship with someone who is only into themselves.

quietvoice wrote:I wonder why a woman would purposely go after aspies.

An aspie lies his/her way into a neurotypical's life, then proceeds to emotionally abuse them.

Hey, Algorithm, thanks for the exchange, but I've had enough of you. Enjoy your life.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:55 am

~

P.S. The sad and ironic fact is that childhood vaccinations are the cause of the rise in autism rates, i.e., vaccines cause autism.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:19 am

quietvoice wrote:~

P.S. The sad and ironic fact is that childhood vaccinations are the cause of the rise in autism rates, i.e., vaccines cause autism.

How's that empathy going for you?
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 am

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:P.S. The sad and ironic fact is that childhood vaccinations are the cause of the rise in autism rates, i.e., vaccines cause autism.

I get it. It's a catch-22, isn't it.

Still, it is not healthy for NT's to mix intimately with aspies as that destroys the NT.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:31 am

quietvoice wrote:P.S. The sad and ironic fact is that childhood vaccinations are the cause of the rise in autism rates, i.e., vaccines cause autism.
I get it. It's a catch-22, isn't it.

Still, it is not healthy for NT's to mix intimately with aspies as that destroys the NT.

Aspies have developed the technology you are right now using, you dumb housewife. But screen them out and have a world full of boring people such as yourself.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:42 am

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:Still, it is not healthy for NT's to mix intimately with aspies as that destroys the NT.

Aspies have developed the technology you are right now using, you dumb housewife. But screen them out and have a world full of boring people such as yourself.

quietvoice wrote:Still, it is not healthy for NT's to mix intimately with aspies as that destroys the NT.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:09 pm

Aspergers and autism in general has a disproportionately large distribution of males. They have to mate with someone, and the likelihood is that it will be with a non aspie.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Algorithm wrote:

Aspergers and autism in general has a disproportionately large distribution of males.

Aspergers and autism in general has a disproportionately large distribution of DIAGNOSED males.

^^^^Here, I fixed that for ya.^^^^^

Females are not diagnosed as much due to the female's proclivity to mimic others and blend in better than males. Behind closed doors though, while in an intimate relationship, it is aspie behavior all the way.

Algorithm wrote:They have to mate with someone, . . .

Who says so?

Algorithm wrote:. . . , and the likelihood is that it will be with a non aspie.

An aspie wants an NT to be their caretaker and nothing more. They will do any amount of lying necessary to get the NT to be trapped into that role with them.

quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Females are heavily underrepresented in autism as well, which is usually discovered long before the child knows anything about social rules. Autistic behavior in early stages is easily detected.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Algorithm wrote: Aspergers and autism…They have to mate with someone,

No. They don’t.

They can, but like anyone else, they first must cross several intimate hurdles. Mating requires bonding, and this requires being able to offer reciprocal value at each stage of the process.

Only 5% of those with autism will marry.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/jobs- ... ts-autism/

This means to be married with wife and have a child is less than 5%.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1189

Postby Algorithm » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:05 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote: Aspergers and autism…They have to mate with someone,

No. They don’t.

They can, but like anyone else, they first must cross several intimate hurdles. Mating requires bonding, and this requires being able to offer reciprocal value at each stage of the process.

Only 5% of those with autism will marry.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/jobs- ... ts-autism/

This means to be married with wife and have a child is less than 5%.

It was a conditional statement. Assuming they do want and can do it.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

PreviousNext

Return to Relationships