Did I freak her out by mentioning a synchronicity?

Postby quietvoice » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:54 am

Algorithm wrote:. . . despite being here 5 years later still unmarried.

So? Did he personally tell you that he expected to be married by now and still isn't and so he considers himself a failure?

Algorithm wrote:
quietvoice wrote:You didn't do so well in figuring things out here.

You may not fit the bill, but your partner in crime Richard does.

Throwing a plate of spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks?

gaslighting I'm going to throw this at the wall and see what sticks.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:25 pm

quietvoice wrote: . . despite being here 5 years later still unmarried.
So? Did he personally tell you that he expected to be married by now and still isn't and so he considers himself a failure?

[.

He is in this forum 5+ years later with feeble attacks on me, even invoking my mother. Does that sound like a successful life? Any decent moderator would kick him out.

I hoped to have shamed him out of here. It appears I have failed.

I have nothing further to add to this conversation.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 1

Postby tokeless » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:59 pm

I can seduce you easily with an anonymous account. You aren't as sophisticated as you think.

You do realise how creepy that sounds don't you? Get some professional help with that maybe?
tokeless

Likes Received: 368

Postby quietvoice » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:11 pm

~
opening post - Algorithm
reply#1 - quietvoice
reply#2 - Algorithm
reply#3 - quietvoice
reply#4 - Richard
reply#5 - Algorithm
reply#6 - Algorithm —
[-quote-]
quietvoice wrote:
Algorithm wrote:I came into contact with a user in a forum that I had a little bit of a push/pull relationship with. Everything went fine until I pointed out to her that we have a shared event 8 years ago. It involved posting pictures of ourselves right after each other, and she was the one who following me.

I jokingly wrote that she stole my thunder.

Well, she apparently took this as a bigger sign than I did and wrote back that she has no idea who I am and that there is nothing going on between us (even though there was).

Now, I have not seen or heard from here since then (several days) and I'm wondering If this can throw someone off that bad or if it's just a coincidence?

Would you have been freaked by that?

I'll update whether there is any life signs of her :)

So, some stranger online "ghosted" you.

What else is going on in your life?

Algorithm wrote:Stick to the topic.

Huh. Okay.

Just how miserable and ugly must you be to be carrying this much venom in a forum?
[-endquote-]

It didn't take too long to trigger you . . . and here we are 30 pages later.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:01 pm

tokeless wrote:You do realise how creepy that sounds don't you? Get some professional help with that maybe?

Is there a cure for creepiness?
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:02 pm

quietvoice wrote:~
It didn't take too long to trigger you . . . and here we are 30 pages later.

How old are you? You were even easier than I thought.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:07 pm

Algorithm wrote:
tokeless wrote:You do realise how creepy that sounds don't you? Get some professional help with that maybe?

Is there a cure for creepiness?

Surely the man with all the answers doesn't need to be told that. I guess a good starting point is self awareness, which isn't perhaps your strongest trait. I suspect you just enjoy what you do, regardless of how it effects others... like a power trip without any rewards. I guess being the lonely guy who stalks women in the hope of finding THAT one can twist your mind, bruised ego and that. Anyway, it's your life to live, waste etc etc.. enjoy
tokeless

Postby Algorithm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:31 pm

tokeless wrote:Surely the man with all the answers doesn't need to be told that. I guess a good starting point is self awareness, which isn't perhaps your strongest trait. I suspect you just enjoy what you do, regardless of how it effects others... like a power trip without any rewards. I guess being the lonely guy who stalks women in the hope of finding THAT one can twist your mind, bruised ego and that. Anyway, it's your life to live, waste etc etc.. enjoy

Boring, mundane post by a boring, mundane user.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Good luck with that Mr 30 pages of mundane.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:41 pm

Algorithm required four weeks to finally figure out that the lawyer was not his "soulmate". His mother knew she was not his "soulmate" long before Algorithm. How was this possible?

It was evident to me that she was not his match, yet he persisted that she most certainly was. How did I know more than Algorithm?

It is reasonable to ask these questions. After all, theoretically Algorithm should know better than his mother or some 3rd party observer if a woman he is communicating with is or is not his "soulmate". Yet in this case, that did not happen. Why? What was it that provided, for example, his mother, superior insight into the situation over Algorithm's own knowledge?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:55 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Algorithm required four weeks to finally figure out that the lawyer was not his "soulmate". His mother knew she was not his "soulmate" long before Algorithm. How was this possible?

It was evident to me that she was not his match, yet he persisted that she most certainly was. How did I know more than Algorithm?

It is reasonable to ask these questions. After all, theoretically Algorithm should know better than his mother or some 3rd party observer if a woman he is communicating with is or is not his "soulmate". Yet in this case, that did not happen. Why? What was it that provided, for example, his mother, superior insight into the situation over Algorithm's own knowledge?

How did I know you weren't married? Enjoy 5 more years here.
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:52 am

Algorithm wrote:People live in dysfunctional relationships all the time, regardless of aspergers.

Right, that is true.

Are you saying that it is healthy to stay in a dysfunctional relationship? Ought not one leave it for the sake of their own sanity?

Algorithm wrote:Aspies can be humanitarians, dicks, nice guys, and all the rest. Just like neurotypicals.

Right, again. They can be a humanitarian nice guy. However, when one observes closely they see that they are not "just like neurotypicals." They are putting on an act.

Aspies have no self-awareness; the aspie ego is so large it overshadows any sense of humility.

Algorithm wrote:But if you want to blame it on aspergers rather than the actual person, then by all means - have a blast!

There's a reason for it, that you refuse to see, or rather, just cannot see.

Algorithm wrote: Aspies can be . . . dicks,

As witnessed in your recent thread. A good reason not to live with one.

From your recent thread:
quietvoice wrote:
quietvoice wrote:I wonder why a woman would purposely go after aspies.

An aspie lies his/her way into a neurotypical's life, then proceeds to emotionally abuse them.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:13 pm

^^^^^ OOPS! Posted to wrong reply box. See here.
quietvoice

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:36 pm

quietvoice wrote:[

Algorithm wrote: Aspies can be . . . dicks,

As witnessed in your recent thread. A good reason not to live with one.

Watch it now, or I will seduce you 8)
Algorithm
Preferred Member

Postby Algorithm » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:48 pm

"Still, it is not healthy for NT's to mix intimately with aspies as that destroys the NT."

Adorable. How old are you?
Algorithm
Preferred Member

PreviousNext

Return to Relationships