A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:53 pm

Months ago I woke up after a strange dream. The dream was like cinematographic images of crowds of people fighting an urban war. It was all vague but I saw huge crowds fighting police in Red Square Moscow. The idea then came there would be a world war and between citizens and governments. It just came into my mind during the dream but all vague and unclear.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 22

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:03 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:The idea then came there would be a world war and between citizens and governments. It just came into my mind during the dream but all vague and unclear.

You are living this idea in your dream RIGHT NOW.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 284

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:18 am

quietvoice wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:The idea then came there would be a world war and between citizens and governments. It just came into my mind during the dream but all vague and unclear.

That's just hyperbole nonsense. The very fact you can spout this stuff argues against your belief about control and this topic (censorship). In your fantasy world you'd have been picked up by now. Get some perspective... it's not a great world but it's nothing like you state.
tokeless

Likes Received: 367

Postby Candid » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 am

I'm glad you aren't doing this to your son, tokeless. https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/censored
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 483

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:04 pm

quietvoice wrote:

tokeless wrote:That's just hyperbole nonsense.

A large percentage cannot see it nor even conceive such a thing is possible. Logic question: Does that make it untrue?

tokeless wrote:The very fact you can spout this stuff argues against your belief about control and this topic (censorship).

How so? Please explain.

tokeless wrote: In your fantasy world you'd have been picked up by now.

We are IN the dream. It is IN PROCESS. By now? Do you know each and every timeline in today's and upcoming days' events? Hardly.

tokeless wrote:Get some perspective...

Exactly what I'd like to see you obtain, tokeless.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:39 pm

QV... You keep banging on and on about some hidden agenda that is spread all over the internet, so hardly hidden is it. Do you think investigative journalism would ignore this if it had the credibility you suggest it has? The MSM disclosed the Snowden files, the Saville inquiry, the sex abuse scandal involving alleged politicians. Even Prince Andrew has been spread across the front pages.... these things are huge scoops for journalists, yet you think they all avoid the greatest scandal in history, a mass experiment on the worlds population and nobody other than some internet charlatans know the truth... have you ever considered it gets no leverage because it's got no substance above rumours spread by scared people with nothing better to worry about?
The more you look, the more you see.... it feeds itself, deeper and deeper where there is no light. Now, if I was some Bond villain who was behind this, I'd be after people like you because you're on to me and spreading the truth.... I am so powerful that I can pull this off, yet I can't get at people like you.... mmm. I actually support a guy, a real one who thinks and believes Hilter was smuggled out of Germany and hid in the basement of his school. He met him one day and he told my guy "Neil, you are my first born child".... so Neil thinks this is true. He has treatment resistant schizophrenia btw.. Do I try and convince him it's a delusion? No, because you can't rationalise a delusion.
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:42 pm

tokeless wrote:QV... You keep banging on and on about some hidden agenda that is spread all over the internet, so hardly hidden is it.

Who are you talking to? I NEVER said it was hidden. I never use the word hidden in that context. It is well known among those who know where to look.

tokeless wrote:In your fantasy world you'd have been picked up by now.

This sounds like YOUR fantasy. Be rid of the quietvoice that resides within. Amen.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:05 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:QV... hidden agenda

Heck, I remember something from about eight years ago or so . . . when I was hanging around the local Chamber of Commerce meetings and events . . . there was a group that anyone can join and attend meetings, about what? . . . about "Agenda 21/Agenda2030"

That's how hidden this information is.

edit:
It's like saying that Absolute Good Health is hidden from Western man's sight, when it is in plain sight as soon as one lifts the veil of lies that pervades Western man's culture.

Absolute Good Health is not hidden; it is ignored.
The "agenda" is not hidden; it is ignored.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Then why doesn't everyone but the enlightened know or see it? If it's freely available doesn't that alone tell you how seriously you and your cult are taken? Speaker's corner in Hyde Park attracts people all the time, everyday, who tell the passersby of the truth, the impending doom, the end of the world.... and every year (there's a clue) they are still there or are replaced by more.... it's just a part of the madness in the world. Have you ever written to your MP with your concerns? If not, why not? I feel I already know the answer...
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:29 pm

tokeless wrote:Have you ever written to your MP with your concerns? If not, why not? I feel I already know the answer...

I don't have an MP.

My answer is this: WHAT'S THE POINT?!
The Most Dangerous Superstition wrote:The belief in “authority,” which includes all belief in “government,” is irrational and self-contradictory; it is contrary to civilization and morality, and constitutes the most dangerous, destructive superstition that has ever existed. Rather than being a force for order and justice, the belief in “authority” is the arch-enemy of humanity.
link

tokeless wrote:Then why doesn't everyone but the enlightened know or see it?

You tell me. You are one who doesn't see it, I don't know why you don't see it.

I venture to say that those who don't see it have not primed themselves to see it. They are filled with so many references to half-truths and non-truths that they "believe" are truths, or even Truth, that there is no room for anything else in their brains. That's why if one is to learn something new, one must empty the vessel so that there is room to learn.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:38 pm

You tell me. You are one who doesn't see it, I don't know why you don't see it.

Because it's not there... anyway, I'm done with trying to discuss reality with you. You choose what you believe. Btw, how's the Black Pill these days?
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:56 pm

tokeless wrote:Because it's not there... anyway, I'm done with trying to discuss reality with you. You choose what you believe. Btw, how's the Black Pill these days?

What isn't there, exactly? People in "high" positions NEVER make plans? Really?

Governments aren't there? Governments are a figment of everyone's imagination, that's true. People BELIEVE in government. Which is to say, people believe that other people have the moral right to do unto others that which they themselves are not morally allowed to do. Isn't that right? What if people believed that no one has any moral right whatsoever to steal from others, to defraud others, to cage others, to rape others, to threaten to inject(rape) others . . . what kind of world would that be?
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:06 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:Because it's not there... anyway, I'm done with trying to discuss reality with you. You choose what you believe. Btw, how's the Black Pill these days?

What isn't there, exactly? People in "high" positions NEVER make plans? Really?

Perhaps, you do know that they make plans. Please show me what they have in the Plan Book, if you could so indulge me.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:48 pm

What isn't there, exactly? People in "high" positions NEVER make plans? Really?[/quote]
Perhaps, you do know that they make plans. Please show me what they have in the Plan Book, if you could so indulge me.[/quote]

WTF are you on about?? Plan Book? Jesus christ, get a grip. I've indulged you enough already
tokeless

Postby Candid » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:05 pm

qv, this came in an email from my branch of the Freedom Network yesterday:

Rational arguments are futile in political discussions because reason is not the point of politics. Politics, like truth, is tribal.

People will believe what they need to believe to stay part of the tribe they identify with. They will only pay attention to the facts that align with the prevailing truth within their camp.

This has a fair few tactical implications:
The obvious one is to not obsess about making rational arguments about Covid. If people want to find a report that conflicts your report, or data that conflicts your data, they will do so.
The better strategy is to think in terms of collectives. You want to either make people lose faith in their collective, or identify with yours.
This is why Saul Alinsky (a communist radical) said that ridicule is man's most potent weapon. If you want to win an argument, associating the opposing belief with unsavoury people is a sure-fire win. Nobody wants to be a weird anti-vaxxer, particularly in the way they are portrayed in the media, so they choose to filter out any facts which might lead them to that position.
We therefore need to be careful about how we present ourselves. Highlighting savoury people (like Pat Cash) who oppose the gene-therapy is a good move.
You also want to use humour and present a positive worldview. For those who, like me, have been horrified by what they've seen, it's easy to fall into the habit of being all doom and gloom. This causes people to run a mile.
Don't antagonise people, it will trigger an impulse to perceive you as a member of an enemy tribe. Instead focus on the things you do agree with them about. The more foundational to their worldview, the better. It's amazing how effective this is.
Lastly, you need to chip away at people's faith in the government. The government are the tribe leaders of their collective. If you can cause people to question its benevolence they will become far more receptive to any rational arguments you put to them about Covid.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 483

PreviousNext