A Few Words On Censorship

Postby quietvoice » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:07 pm

tokeless wrote:Project Veritas is identified as a far right organisation..... waits for the defence of it's just propaganda against truth movements..

That's fine. It is what it is. I've already said that I posted that video (which I'm sure you did not watch) for the information, not for what one may call my political leanings.

I repeat, regarding the C-19 "vaccine":
~~~ Are you saying that no deaths are occurring, no severe injuries are happening, . . . or what ??

~
Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. . . . Source: Google
~
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby tokeless » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:25 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:Project Veritas is identified as a far right organisation..... waits for the defence of it's just propaganda against truth movements..

That's fine. It is what it is. I've already said that I posted that video (which I'm sure you did not watch) for the information, not for what one may call my political leanings.

~~~ Are you saying that no deaths are occurring, no severe injuries are happening, . . . or what ??

~
Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. . . . Source: Google
~

A fine example of sanitisation. You are by definition spreading their message by posting it on. If I posted a far right racist message, i couldn't legitimately say, I'm not a racist though, I'm just posting it for people to read.
tokeless

Likes Received: 368

Postby quietvoice » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:52 pm

tokeless wrote:A fine example of sanitisation. You are by definition spreading their message by posting it on. If I posted a far right racist message, i couldn't legitimately say, I'm not a racist though, I'm just posting it for people to read.

Your reasoning skills leave a lot to be desired.

~
~[/quote]
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:08 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:A fine example of sanitisation. You are by definition spreading their message by posting it on. If I posted a far right racist message, i couldn't legitimately say, I'm not a racist though, I'm just posting it for people to read.

Your reasoning skills leave a lot to be desired.

Cop out. You've avoided answering or recognising what you've actually done over what you think you have.... like an alternative fact

~
~
[/quote]
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:41 pm

quietvoice wrote:I repeat, regarding the C-19 "vaccine":

To tokeless:

I checked your past posts, perhaps I missed it. I did not find an answer to this.

Are you saying that there are no deaths from "the injection"?

Are you saying there there are no severe injuries from "the injection"?
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Reply to the above QV... you know what I'm talking about right?
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 pm

There's often a point where disagreement tends to entrench each side to defend their own view. Then no matter how hard each side tries to establish his, or her, view seldom does anyone give ground.
For me personally I have no issue with people opting to use vaccines. All my family chose to do this and it was their choice. However, we cannot ever allow governments and pharmaceutical corporations to dictate to us what drugs we have to take. That adds up to a colossal breach in civil and human rights. I would say too a direct insult to those who fought for freedom in WW2.
I am happy to see masses of people resisting dictatorship but, of course, am aware fascism (in the form of anti-semitism) has infiltrated these protest groups. I think blaming others on the basis of their race for policies enacted by politicians is kind of worrying. Same applies to religion. Or even sexual orientation.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 23

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Here's why we could be looking at something like dementia praecox:
Nobody thought carefully how global internet could affect the brain but it's recognised it does. Add to that noise pollution and electromagnetic pollution.
Given I'm extremely noise sensitive, I'm amazed normal people aren't consciously bothered by the constant noise of cars, blasting rap, roadworks, day and night. All this has the effect of swamping and dulling the senses and not allowing free space for clear thought. How can the brain and memory function in that kind of environment?
Add to that the effect I.T. has had on the collective brain. I find a significant level of information on the internet lags textbooks of a few decades ago. Experts already admit internet use relies upon quick references but far less analysis.
Put simply, the brain needs quiet, a positive environment and exercise. Memorising and analysing data.
A step further: We know dementia mostly affects elderly people but it can affect young people too. It seems totally logical to suggest environmental factors could inhibit the normal functioning of the brain. Therefore, delusions, defective thought-processing, hysteria, paranoia and psychosomatic fever - all are possible.
In all my attempts to reason with those who communicate their fears, I find no chain of logic evident at all. Those who risked experimental vaccines are more afraid than myself, unvaccinated and unconcerned. I ask what good their vaccine is and get no response. The argument for taking the risk also doesn't hold. The said "wonder drug" it seems doesn't stop spreading the "killer virus" so the unvaccinated pose no risk to others, just themselves. On that score, personally I have no major concern.
The bottom line is we are faced with thousands of alarmed, hysterical people whose reasoning makes no logical sense whatsoever. It strikes me as identical to the werewolf and witch manias of centuries past. Such hysteria in my view is dangerous and clearly getting worse. This is why I strongly suspect premature dementia amongst populations. The wonder is few have noticed the resemblance to mass hysteria in past times.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:18 pm

To add, years ago I read up on cults such as The Moonies and The Children Of God. An individual who's been indoctrinated is very resistant to argument. Families used to hire deprogrammers who would snatch family members from cults and try to break the indoctrination. That is, showing film of the cult leaders houses and wealth. Meantime, the cults taught members that the deprogrammers were satanic and how to chant and "block out" dialogue.
So, what is the Covid Cult?
It's a religion of fear and negativity that promotes hatred of other human beings and creates division. We are to view others as "carriers" and avoid contact. The cult lacks logic. We have carriers who are quite healthy and every cold or virus you get is, of course, Covid. We have vaccines that basically don't do a thing to protect you from threat X but "maybe you won't get it so bad!". We have endless measures that resemble rituals. The list could go on. To defeat such indoctrination you need concise, cold facts. Just like the deprogrammers.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:40 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:To defeat such indoctrination you need concise, cold facts.

You also need a motivated listener. If someone chose to ignore the WARNING: CROCODILES sign and has already lost a limb or two to the cult, s/he may still be flailing around singing: "Come on in, the water's fine!"
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 485

Postby Candid » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 am

Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:50 pm

Candid wrote:How to end a democracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFIFN4pUyPU

I think that is the crux of the problem. Could people in the 1960s have imagined many people today feel it is OK for governments to decide what drugs children must be given? I was reading today views that those protesting outside schools are somehow breaking the law. In fact, it's just expression of disagreement. Yet, amazingly, for those in office this conception of disagreement is something quite alien. They are supposed to dictate their orders and are horrified if some choose to disagree. Even when there may be a risk to their kids health.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:06 pm

I would agree what we see today is the kind of situation typical of third-world, undeveloped countries. In such situations, the countries that follow such a path tend to decline. It's the known scenario of reckless political leaders who despise accountability. In a healthy democracy, there will be legal institutions, constitutional law, citizen social charters and grass-roots participation in politics. This protects workers and students from exploitation. I remain puzzled to what happened to the EU Social Charter, which seems to have just vanished.
To fix such a mess would require major reform, starting in the political system and constitutional reform. Without that, we end up with economic and structural decline.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:25 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:we cannot ever allow governments and pharmaceutical corporations to dictate to us what drugs we have to take. That adds up to a colossal breach in civil and human rights. I would say too a direct insult to those who fought for freedom in WW2.

Yes, all of that.

Police in Victoria, Australia, were hunting and shooting people (rubber bullets, causing significant injuries) at the Shrine of Remembrance earlier this week, as well as wherever people happen to be. People are "not allowed" to be further than 5km from their homes and must be muzzled at all times, no exemptions.

I think blaming others on the basis of their race for policies enacted by politicians is kind of worrying.

Governments around the world are deliberately aiming for divide and rule. In the Melbourne area they've been testing what they plan to do in the northern hemisphere within weeks: perpetual lockdown based on the monstrous jab death toll, all of which will be blamed on "covid".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/u8WwR1Ox42cU/

In a healthy democracy, there will be legal institutions, constitutional law, citizen social charters and grass-roots participation in politics.

All of that's gone in Australia. The CCP has been able to conduct experiments easily there: low population, different time zones, lots of empty space. The guy in the video above appears to be in tropical Queensland, where "going bush" is relatively easy.

I remain puzzled to what happened to the EU Social Charter, which seems to have just vanished.

New laws, changed definitions, deliberate bewilderment of citizens so they'll remain glued to their TV and radio "news" for fear of breaking some regulation they haven't heard of.

To fix such a mess would require major reform, starting in the political system and constitutional reform. Without that, we end up with economic and structural decline.

No kidding! IF (and it's a BIG if) we can stop this juggernaut, we're still going to have chaos for a good long time.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:02 pm

The thought came to me today that to reduce the effects of overpopulation, the logical approach is to hike up fuel. This came to me as a result of the panic buying. Besides that, population isn't as much of a problem as pollution. You could reduce meat, increase fuel rates and watch the environment respond for the better.
I can see why people feel the root of the vaccine issue is to reduce population but, if such is the case, governments must be "thick". Not only that but most people would agree to cutbacks and change, if firm evidence of climate change is explained.
All in all, people have their own views. Mine remains rooted in the witchcraft mania syndromes. I believe there is a virus but it's been manipulated, exaggerated and now used as a weapon to control people. This is what happened in the 16th century. A smaller group of fanatics stirred up popular fear and devised tests to show someone is a witch. Just like the Achme Ebay Covid testers people seek to use on you. Of course, it's dangerous. I started taking self defence training seriously months ago because maybe things will become more heated.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

PreviousNext