A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Of course, you can already see what happens when governments play with fire. I'm told chaos has erupted today as people panic over fuel. First, it was toilet rolls. When they exploit things like viruses to attack democracy and freedom, the fear they exploit may boomerang back to hit the manipulators. The economy is clearly shaking and may just "pop" altogether. We could wind up with anarchy. That's what happened in Russia 1917 and led to collapse of the monarchy and Stalin.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 22

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:52 pm

Watching this video, it appears clear enough a huge number of people have drawn the line at being told they must have regular vaccines to be part of society. You can see how heated these protests are now becoming. To me, common sense suggests if such numbers of protesters are on the verge of civil war, those who claim to know what's in our interest would consider the ethics of trying to beat people back as if in Apartheid South Africa.
Here is a question too: If these vaccines are supposedly not really about profit to drug companies, how come the sputnuk vaccine has been ruled out for visas and tourism? This is now leading to greater rifts with Russia and closures of RT and BBC headquarters tit-for-tat. Personally, I've no intention of being used as an experimental subject for a competing trade war in chemicals.

https://yandex.ru/video/pad/search?text ... 5614404282
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 22

Postby tokeless » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:10 pm

You can see how heated these protests are now becoming. To me, common sense suggests if such numbers of protesters are on the verge of civil war, those who claim to know what's in our interest would consider the ethics of trying to beat people back as if in Apartheid South Africa.

Could be the future for Evolution Revolution? You have a choice, depending where you live I guess? The concern of being carted off and jabbed and obviously killed in the process is the stuff of anxious people imo
tokeless

Likes Received: 364

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:40 pm

tokeless wrote:The concern of being carted off and jabbed and obviously killed in the process is the stuff of anxious people imo

I see the “obviously killed in the process” as an irrational fear, but the fear of force being used does not seem all that irrational.

Multiple governments are already using huge amounts of force to coerce or otherwise compel compliance. And then loyalists defend it as “free choice”. You had the free choice to not be employed or not leave your home. You had the free choice not to receive medical treatment. This is the actual thought process taking place. You are not being “forced” if threatened with X, Y, and Z. You are just choosing, of your own free will to accept the jab. It’s absolute, utter hogwash.

How many people in nursing homes were given the freedom to choose? They weren’t. They were told either comply or be denied service. That might not be carted off and jabbed, but it sure the hell is using threats/force/coercion.

And my question, what is the intermediate step between threats/coercion and the physical forcing of a jab? In my opinion, there is none. That’s why I think the fear is somewhat justified. We are on the doorstep. Quarantine camps have been set up. That’s not a conspiracy. That’s reality. To get out of the camp, it isn’t a big step to say one must get the jab or be locked in quarantine indefinitely. And from there, where do we go?

It is very dystopian. I’m glad to see people fighting back.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1222

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:34 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:The concern of being carted off and jabbed and obviously killed in the process is the stuff of anxious people imo

I see the “obviously killed in the process” as an irrational fear, but the fear of force being used does not seem all that irrational.

Multiple governments are already using huge amounts of force to coerce or otherwise compel compliance. And then loyalists defend it as “free choice”. You had the free choice to not be employed or not leave your home. You had the free choice not to receive medical treatment. This is the actual thought process taking place. You are not being “forced” if threatened with X, Y, and Z. You are just choosing, of your own free will to accept the jab. It’s absolute, utter hogwash.

How many people in nursing homes were given the freedom to choose? They weren’t. They were told either comply or be denied service. That might not be carted off and jabbed, but it sure the hell is using threats/force/coercion.

And my question, what is the intermediate step between threats/coercion and the physical forcing of a jab? In my opinion, there is none. That’s why I think the fear is somewhat justified. We are on the doorstep. Quarantine camps have been set up. That’s not a conspiracy. That’s reality. To get out of the camp, it isn’t a big step to say one must get the jab or be locked in quarantine indefinitely. And from there, where do we go?

It is very dystopian. I’m glad to see people fighting back.

That's why I added it depends where you live. Where I live I didn't feel pressured or forced to have it. Yes, as a health care professional I was 'expected' to have it so as not to be at risk and to be the risk for vulnerable patients, but I could have refused and asked to be redeployed. I looked at the real scientific evidence and accepted its validity... if, it is the killer jab, then it's too late. I don't think it is. Other countries that are facing financial crisis because they are struggling to run because the virus is rampant may decide to 'impose' the jabs so they can run again? It's a global issue. I just think there's a rolling concern that is getting blown out of proportion... just an opinion based on what I see here. People I know have had the jab, some, including one of my sons has caught it and recovered and is now back to normal. If I was to believe the conspiracy, I can see how a global pandemic could be used to enforce global change, push the coin further down dystopian drive, but people aren't animals that go peacefully if they are threatened to that point. Revolution is always an option and it could happen, but that's a long way off.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:54 am

tokeless wrote:Other countries that are facing financial crisis because they are struggling to run because the virus is rampant...

No, they are struggling because of the coronahoax "measures". Are you aware the common cold is a coronavirus? Can you think why it might be the case that we've never had a vaccine against it?

People I know have had the jab, some, including one of my sons has caught it and recovered and is now back to normal.

Does this surprise you? Before 2020 people didn't so much as comment on the fact that someone had had a cold, maybe felt rotten for a day or two, then got back to normal.

I can see how a global pandemic could be used to enforce global change, push the coin further down dystopian drive,

GOOD, we're getting somewhere.

but people aren't animals that go peacefully if they are threatened to that point. Revolution is always an option and it could happen, but that's a long way off.

A long way off? Jesus wept!

Revolution is in progress on the streets in many countries and has been for more than a year. If you understood about links to actual footage you would know that.

It's a global war in which only one side is armed, and that's the side with the power to imprison people for any reason or none. And you actually think this is about health!
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 483

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:09 am

Candid...we're just gonna have to disagree. If you want, you can be right and I'll claim the gullible fool badge. There, a solution at last
tokeless

Postby Candid » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:39 am

Regardless of where you stand on the vaccine debate, threatening to take away someone’s livelihood, preventing them from being able to ride public transport or preventing them from going to school because they have chosen not to get the vaccine is a reminder of what Vera Sherav experienced as a child at the hands of the Nazi regime. It is unfathomable that we are unable to find leaders willing to put a stop to this.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ca ... overreach/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:31 am

Candid wrote:Regardless of where you stand on the vaccine debate, threatening to take away someone’s livelihood, preventing them from being able to ride public transport or preventing them from going to school because they have chosen not to get the vaccine is a reminder of what Vera Sherav experienced as a child at the hands of the Nazi regime. It is unfathomable that we are unable to find leaders willing to put a stop to this.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ca ... overreach/

I agree with all that. However, you've stated there is no vaccine, what is given is the delta variant and it's all a hoax. I'm saying I don't believe that. I am against oppression as much as the next person, but again, I don't believe the vaccine is aimed at doing that. They say you get the government you vote for... I didn't vote for these clowns and con artists, but enough did... that's democracy for you. Also, the obsession that the media are hiding the truth... look at stories that have been exposed by the very same..
Snowden, Child abuse in the church, Watergate, Child sex trafficking within the rich and famous, atrocities committed all over the world. If the oppressors had them in their grip we wouldn't know because they'd instruct them not to expose it. It ain't a perfect or even fair world as you know, but I don't see the vaccine being part of that, but as I said, I'll be the sheep and you can be the worried shepherd...
tokeless

Postby Candid » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:16 am

tokeless wrote:I didn't vote for these clowns and con artists, but enough did... that's democracy for you.

Your ignorance is showing. Again.

A major British newspaper published an article that challenged the legitimacy of Joe Biden’s election to the U.S. presidency in November, calling it a “fraud” and claiming that “Trump was right".
The article was published by journalist Rod Liddle in the Sunday Times on September 26 under the headline: “So Trump was right: the election was rigged. And our next one will be too.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump ... columnist/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:47 am

While the casualties of government-imposed covid countermeasures are manifold, the biggest and most tragic of them all is the loss of individual freedoms.
We either choose freedom, or we choose to live under authoritarian rule. Even if restrictions are lifted, public attitude can place freedom on shaky ground, as public acceptance of overreach will allow for the same to occur again and again at a moment’s notice.
The freedom to interact with other human beings is a crucial, most basic human need.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1278688551
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 am

Candid wrote:
tokeless wrote:I didn't vote for these clowns and con artists, but enough did... that's democracy for you.

Your ignorance is showing. Again.

A major British newspaper published an article that challenged the legitimacy of Joe Biden’s election to the U.S. presidency in November, calling it a “fraud” and claiming that “Trump was right".
The article was published by journalist Rod Liddle in the Sunday Times on September 26 under the headline: “So Trump was right: the election was rigged. And our next one will be too.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump ... columnist/

Rod Liddle? The Rod Liddle... the guy with every 'ist' attached to him. Who writes what he thinks, no facts. Facts don't matter to Rod Liddle, just like Boris Johnson. My word, you're near the bottom of your barrel, if that's validity of a view Candid
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:10 am

tokeless wrote:[to Candid] However, you've stated there is no vaccine, what is given is the delta variant and it's all a hoax. I'm saying I don't believe that.

What she's saying is that:

-1- By definition, what is being administered is not a vaccine. Before the hoax, vaccine had a certain definition, and then, oh-what-a-surprise, the defininition changed. What other relevant definition changed? The definition of pandemic. Oh-what-a-surprise.

-2- What the narrative is identifying as delta-variant does not exist. It is the injection that is causing illnesses. Please, call around and see if you can find a test for the delta-variant. Hell, there isn't even a test for the regular old (made up) convids, as the PCR laboratory tool has been proven over and again to be a fraudulent use of this tool—not that you'd see that scandal on tv, that is, until they bring out their new test. What excuse will they give for giving up the PCR at that point?

-3- Belief does not equal knowledge. Always a truism.

tokeless wrote: Revolution is always an option and it could happen, but that's a long way off.

You wish. It's going to get real nasty.

tokeless wrote:They say you get the government you vote for.

Part I
The Most Dangerous Superstition
Starting with the Punch Line

How many millions have gazed upon the brutal horrors of history, with its countless examples of man’s inhumanity to man, and wondered aloud how such things could happen? The truth is, most people wouldn’t want to know how it happens, because they themselves are religiously attached to the very belief that makes it possible. The vast majority of suffering and injustice in the world, today and spanning back thousands of years, can be directly attributed to a single idea. It is not greed or hatred, or any of the other emotions or ideas that are usually blamed for the evils of society. Instead, most of the violence, theft, assault and murder in the world is the result of a mere superstition – a belief which, though almost universally held, runs contrary to all evidence and reason (though, of course, those who hold the belief do not see it that way). The “punch line” of this book is easy to express, albeit difficult for most people to accept, or even to calmly and rationally contemplate:

The belief in “authority,” which includes all belief in “government,” is irrational and self-contradictory; it is contrary to civilization and morality, and constitutes the most dangerous, destructive superstition that has ever existed. Rather than being a force for order and justice, the belief in “authority” is the arch-enemy of humanity.

Of course, nearly everyone is raised to believe the exact opposite: that obedience to “authority” is a virtue (at least in most cases), that respecting and complying with the “laws” of “government” is what makes us civilized, and that disrespect for “authority” leads only to chaos and violence. In fact, people have been so thoroughly trained to associate obedience with “being good” that attacking the concept of “authority” will sound, to most people, like suggesting that there is no such thing as right and wrong, no need to abide by any standards of behavior, no need to have any morals at all. That is not what is being advocated here – quite the opposite.

Indeed, the reason the myth of “authority” needs to be demolished is precisely because there is such a thing as right and wrong, it does matter how people treat each other, and people should always strive to live moral lives. Despite the constant authoritarian propaganda claiming otherwise, having respect for “authority” and having respect for humanity are mutually exclusive and diametrically opposed. The reason to have no respect for the myth of “authority” is so that we can have respect for humanity and justice.

(more . . .)

If you voted, you voted to keep the government in place. That's what you got.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 284

Postby Candid » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:24 am

quietvoice wrote:-2- What the narrative is identifying as delta-variant does not exist. It is the injection that is causing illnesses.

Yes. That.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Candid wrote:
quietvoice wrote:-2- What the narrative is identifying as delta-variant does not exist. It is the injection that is causing illnesses.

Yes. That.

QV explaining for you now? Maybe you didn't mean to say it was in the vaccine? You did, but nevermind.
tokeless

PreviousNext