A Few Words On Censorship

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 am

How an anti-lockdown ‘truthpaper’ bypasses online factcheckers
Self-published newspaper uses Facebook and Twitter to recruit volunteers and increase reach
Coronavirus – latest updates
See all our coronavirus coverage
Jim Waterson
@jimwaterson
Fri 27 Nov 2020 11.11 EST

OFFENSIVE' Anti-vax Covid conspiracy newspaper accused of spreading ‘falsehoods’ and ‘deliberate misinformation’
Joe DugganEmma James
15:33, 30 Jul 2021Updated: 21:32, 4 Aug 2021
tokeless

Likes Received: 367

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:01 pm

Ha, ha, ha... Candid, when the Sun newspaper calls your source out as a liar, you got serious credibility issues. This Darren guy... got to give him credit as he's seen the saying, one born every minute and played his hand. Playing you for profit, his btw.
Now, I know you like a song lyric. Remember three dog night? Black and white?

These lyrics go with that tune.

"The world is flat, the crowds are white, but nobody sees we are far right"

Ha ha ha.... the Sun call him a liar!! Couldn't make this sh** up..... err, well you could, but sshhh, someone's listening
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:34 pm

tokeless wrote:Ha, ha, ha... Candid, when the Sun newspaper calls your source out as a liar, you got serious credibility issues. This Darren guy... got to give him credit as he's seen the saying, one born every minute and played his hand. Playing you for profit, his btw.
Now, I know you like a song lyric. Remember three dog night? Black and white?

These lyrics go with that tune.

"The world is flat, the crowds are white, but nobody sees we are far right"

Ha ha ha.... the Sun call him a liar!! Couldn't make this sh** up..... err, well you could, but sshhh, someone's listening

The Sun
Tabloid
The Sun is a British tabloid newspaper. As a broadsheet, it was founded in 1964 as a successor to the Daily Herald, and became a tabloid in 1969 after it was purchased by its current owner. It is published by the News Group Newspapers division of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Wikipedia

The epitome of Truth. Not.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:53 pm

The Sun loves lying, they have history. This, is an article your 'inside man' could defend with his evidence. Did he?
a) No
b) Doesn't have to, because the MSM would print lies about it.
c)Yes, the MSM have been caught out and are no feeding on themselves to deny it was actually them and just the Sun.

What about the Guardian? Would they lie too? The same paper that backed Chelsea Manning in her legal fight with the US government
The same paper that disclosed first, the Snowden files, Wikileaks.... this tool if the tyrants.... have they too, got it wrong? Really?
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:39 pm

tokeless wrote:What about the Guardian? Would they lie too? The same paper that backed Chelsea Manning in her legal fight with the US government
The same paper that disclosed first, the Snowden files, Wikileaks.... this tool if the tyrants.... have they too, got it wrong? Really?

Yes. All Mainstream Media hang together under the same banner. They are not independent.
"Operation Mockingbird" !!

tokeless wrote:The Sun loves lying, they have history. This, is an article your 'inside man' could defend with his evidence. Did he?
a) No
b) Doesn't have to, because the MSM would print lies about it.
c)Yes, the MSM have been caught out and are no feeding on themselves to deny it was actually them and just the Sun.

This is not to me. I know nothing about that.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:50 pm

The link was to you... didn't you look at it? At least it's not just me. I'm puzzled why genuine, truth stories about Big brother' with actual admittance by those accused, you still don't believe some media agencies are actually reporting mission creep by our world governments? But, some podcaster is gospel??
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:14 pm

tokeless wrote:The link was to you... didn't you look at it? At least it's not just me. I'm puzzled why genuine, truth stories about Big brother' with actual admittance by those accused, you still don't believe some media agencies are actually reporting mission creep by our world governments? But, some podcaster is gospel??

What link??? Where is it?
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:50 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:The link was to you... didn't you look at it? At least it's not just me. I'm puzzled why genuine, truth stories about Big brother' with actual admittance by those accused, you still don't believe some media agencies are actually reporting mission creep by our world governments? But, some podcaster is gospel??

What link??? Where is it?

It's in the other thread. My apologies
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 pm

Candid wrote:
tokeless wrote:Of course, it's wrong to compare the coronahoax to that earlier holocaust.

So who did other than the author of that piece. Not once have I heard the comparison, then again I am blind to knowledge, deaf to information and just a sheep like fool. Can you provide me with where this comparison was made seer of all things true? I need the light

No problem.

"Regardless of where you stand on the vaccine debate, threatening to take away someone’s livelihood, preventing them from being able to ride public transportation or preventing them from going to school because they have chosen not to get the vaccine is a reminder of what Vera Sherav experienced as a child at the hands of the Nazi regime."
from https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ca ... overreach/ Includes footage of Vera Sherav.

And from the comparison article cited:
"4) The Nazis built a robust propaganda machine, but the mass media was largely independent, even if they were sympathetic to the bad guys.

Today the mass media is the propaganda machine, and they barely disguise their allegiance to the official narrative. The establishment controls what is reported and even dictates the words to be used. You’re more likely to find ad-libbing at a Broadway play than a “newscast”. Hitler would be jealous."
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/

When I was briefly on the Icke site, I noticed a lot of anger directed at those who took the vaccine. Myself, I am just genuinely concerned for those who are now suffering health issues. It's only a percentage because vaccines (like steroids) will harm some, but not others. I saw another worker today limping because some have had swelling in legs and feet. This is just a normal guy who felt he needed to keep his job. Today I was told many of the friends I've known fo ages are leaving their shop job due to stress. Such as shoplifting, delivery shortages and tension at work. I've never said, "Told you so!" because for me it was always easy to say, no. I just find it sad because especiallly one girl survived loss of her parents at age 13 yet managed to build her own happy family. Of course, reality speaks. Some people are having health issues and that creates rumours and distrust. A far larger percentage of people have major doubts than would appear. Personally, I think those who are pushing the masses into a corner may not be aware what can finally take place. Something similar to Cuba in 1964 probably.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 23

Postby quietvoice » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:11 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I noticed a lot of anger directed at those who took the vaccine. ...
because vaccines (like steroids) will harm some, but not others. ...

It's NOT a "vaccine".

davidbanner99@ wrote:Personally, I think those who are pushing the masses into a corner may not be aware what can finally take place. Something similar to Cuba in 1964 probably.

Guess what those who are pushing us have? They have that 'Heinz 57 varieties' weaponized system planted around in many cities and on many freeways. Easy for them to push the button. (5g)

They also have the multiple systems that manipulate weather. They make frequent practice of using those systems.

How does one fight the weather? How does one fight microwaves pointing right at you? These systems need to be taken down.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:17 pm

quietvoice wrote:Guess what those who are pushing us have? They have that 'Heinz 57 varieties' weaponized system planted around in many cities and on many freeways. Easy for them to push the button. (5g)

They also have the multiple systems that manipulate weather. They make frequent practice of using those systems.

How does one fight the weather? How does one fight microwaves pointing right at you? These systems need to be taken down.

Hoaxes.

I mean, you think that when tokeless posts an article about the death of healthcare workers it is a hoax.

Okay, then the same standard applies to you. All the weather, microwave stuff you have posted has ZERO proof. It’s all just a hoax that you perpetuate.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

Postby quietvoice » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:36 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:Guess what those who are pushing us have? They have that 'Heinz 57 varieties' weaponized system planted around in many cities and on many freeways. Easy for them to push the button. (5g)

Hoaxes.

I mean, you think that when tokeless posts an article about the death of healthcare workers it is a hoax.

Okay, then the same standard applies to you. All the weather, microwave stuff you have posted has ZERO proof. It’s all just a hoax that you perpetuate.

If you say so.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:38 pm

quietvoice wrote:If you say so.

I do.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:44 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:If you say so.

I do.

I don't call the medical care workers' deaths a hoax. I call the alleged cause of death a hoax.

You tell me that you know nothing of weather modification sciences and it's application throughout the years. Okay.

You tell me that you know nothing of the dangers of 5g. Okay.

No worries, then. All is well. Go on with life as usual. Sorry for the distraction.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:42 pm

quietvoice wrote: All is well. Go on with life as usual. Sorry for the distraction.

No need for you to apologize.

After all, I am the one living life without fear as the hoaxes I believe in allow me to live well. The weather here in Medellin is perfect. I had a mango this morning, got my shoes shined, people are friendly and I just finished a second latte. I’m going to have frijoles con chicharrón for lunch and then do some work using my 5g network. Tonight a friend is visiting. Maybe we will go for sushi and a drink.

You are the one living in fear, frustration, and hypocrisy as your hoaxes doom humanity. You are the one not living life well. That must be tough.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext