A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Crunch time has come. Millions of unvaccinated Italians have been backed into a fight or flight scenario. Either they agree to a vaccine they chose to reject, or they become jobless and face fines.
The results may be anybody's guess but, so far, the situation has escalated. Ports are being blockaded amidst planned disruptions. Possibly the millions in Italy, backed into a corner, will now be too angry and too aware of the stakes to give in.
What happens then if people genuinely get hurt? That is, once it moves beyond just heated protest, the stakes increase.
Probably what happens in Italy and France will have major impact.
Seems to me the significant percentage of discriminated Italians have nothing to lose if they continue to opppse forced vaccine.
Protests and blockades continue.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Reports on RT state some ports in Italy are being blocked by protesters (many are truck drivers). The deciding factor will be whether the number of people who cease work will create major disruption to the economy.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:49 pm

At the port of Trieste, 10,000 workers mounted a blockade. The media has hugely downplayed the level of opposition and reported much smaller numbers.
Looking at it rationally, there's no way you can describe what's happening in the EU as anything but gross and deliberate discrimination. No different than on racial or ideological grounds. Those who made a decision against government vaccine programs seemingly have no right to work or enter public buildings. Most definitely, that becomes a major violation of the most basic post WW2 human rights legislation. Not to mention the so-called EU Social Charter. Seemingly Europe learned very little from the mistakes of WW2.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 pm

davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:37 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:The media has hugely downplayed the level of opposition and reported much smaller numbers.

No kidding.

Seemingly Europe learned very little from the mistakes of WW2.

Your post clearly shows the reverse, that many ordinary Italians can see what's coming. The same is true in other European countries.

Those reaping huge rewards from the coronahoax took lessons from WW2, too. They're showing they can do it bigger and better.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 489

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:14 pm

[quote="

Those reaping huge rewards from the coronahoax took lessons from WW2, too. They're showing they can do it bigger and better.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/[/quote]

RT is reporting Germany plans a ban on unvaccinated shoppers at food outlets. Of course, RT also tends to use propaganda and is keen to stir up trouble for Germany. Even so, for some time I've been keeping a very close eye on events as they unfold. Months ago I warned that people with bank accounts risk being locked out of access. This would be accomplished via stealth. Banks start to insist on government I.D. but then you find a new passport requires a vaccine certificate. Is money safe in a bank? My guess is not.
If sufficient numbers in the population don't confront this issue now, people such as me and you (you and I, to be correct) will face similar issues to Jews in Poland during WW2. Sure, we won't be dropping in concentration camps but we could become non-citizens. I happen to know a lot of people are leaving jobs over vaccine, and you can see the impact.
Fact is, by their own admission, this so-called wonder vaccine hasn't prevented spread of viruses. Proof? The same authorities asked people to carry on wearing face masks. So, by logic, the only threat of this "killer virus" is to ourselves. Personally, I'm healthy as ever and have had no flu for years.
This whole argument supported by the media has been based on negativity, fear, division and ignorance of even basic science. The claims made wander all over the place, covered in self-contradiction.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Fact is, by their own admission, this so-called wonder vaccine hasn't prevented spread of viruses.

Why would they say anything other than this? This vaccine was never touted as preventative. It's aim was always to reduce the impact on the individual so they didn't end up poorly enough to need admission to hospital, thus over stretching the services. It can offer a certain level of protection but not complete... who told you differently?
tokeless

Likes Received: 377

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Fact is, by their own admission, this so-called wonder vaccine hasn't prevented spread of viruses.

Why would they say anything other than this? This vaccine was never touted as preventative. It's aim was always to reduce the impact on the individual so they didn't end up poorly enough to need admission to hospital, thus over stretching the services. It can offer a certain level of protection but not complete... who told you differently?

If sufficient numbers in the population don't confront this issue now, people such as me and you (you and I, to be correct) will face similar issues to Jews in Poland during WW2.

File under hyperbole. Why do you relate everything to Jews David? There have been other atrocities in the world you know, or don't they matter?
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:04 pm

tokeless wrote:This vaccine was never touted as preventative. It's aim was always to reduce the impact on the individual so they didn't end up poorly enough to need admission to hospital, . . .

. . . that didn't work out so well.

tokeless wrote:It's aim was always to reduce the impact on the individual so they didn't end up poorly enough to need admission to hospital, thus over stretching the services.

It was to keep people out of the hospital so that the hospital did get too full?
quietvoice

Likes Received: 309

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:45 pm

tokeless wrote: This vaccine was never touted as preventative.

I don’t think this is true.

Two points:

1- What other vaccine has not been touted as preventative? Polio, measles, yellow fever?

2- Originally the vaccines were all promoted as preventative, with claims such as 95% reduction in the chance one would become infected, with J&J single dose as being less preventative. You never heard anyone say it was just to lower symptoms when the vaccines were originally released.

It wasn’t until more information came out over several months that the media shifted the narrative, saying the vaccine was never about prevention, but lessening symptoms.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1242

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote: This vaccine was never touted as preventative.

I don’t think this is true.

Two points:

1- What other vaccine has not been touted as preventative? Polio, measles, yellow fever?

2- Originally the vaccines were all promoted as preventative, with claims such as 95% reduction in the chance one would become infected, with J&J single dose as being less preventative. You never heard anyone say it was just to lower symptoms when the vaccines were originally released.

It wasn’t until more information came out over several months that the media shifted the narrative, saying the vaccine was never about prevention, but lessening symptoms.

How pharmaceutical companies present their product is usually exaggerated with varying stats, which are about improving confidence in their product. None stated 100% because they can't. When they want governments to buy their product 80%, 90% and even 95% sound just what they need, even if they don't deliver they can fall back on the too many variables excuse. Having been jabbed and caught the virus too, I do feel I was less Ill than I could have been but we'll never know. I'm sure Batman and Robin will fill me in with the truth though. I know for sure I ain't dead.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:21 pm

tokeless wrote:How pharmaceutical companies present their product is usually exaggerated with varying stats, which are about improving confidence in their product. None stated 100% because they can't. When they want governments to buy their product 80%, 90% and even 95% sound just what they need, even if they don't deliver…

Why only with this vaccine? I don’t buy this narrative, for the reasons already stated. Other vaccines the percentages are preventative…and truly are. If you get vaccinated against hepatitis, they haven’t shifted to a new narrative of “well, we lied… it doesn’t actually prevent, that was for sales, it really just lessons the symptoms”. No. The vaccine for hepatitis prevents people from ever contracting hepatitis.

I saw a recent montage of news clips that showed how over a period of months the narrative went from 95% prevention, to 90% to 85% etc, down to 35% and then the shift to “it was never intended to prevent, just reduce symptoms”.

And the very definition of a vaccine has been conveniently modified as well. It is 1984, Orwellian’ish. I say Orwellian’ish, because we are fully aware that narratives are being rewritten, definitions altered, etc. We are not unaware as was the case in 1984.

Having been jabbed and caught the virus too, I do feel I was less Ill than I could have been but we'll never know. I'm sure Batman and Robin will fill me in with the truth though. I know for sure I ain't dead.

Yes, lol. I’m sure they have some convoluted explanation as to why you were not yet part of the grand scheme to depopulate the world. The evil villains had their chance. They got you to double jab, but the poison has yet to do the job. Pretty stupid evil villains.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:33 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:How pharmaceutical companies present their product is usually exaggerated with varying stats, which are about improving confidence in their product. None stated 100% because they can't. When they want governments to buy their product 80%, 90% and even 95% sound just what they need, even if they don't deliver…

Why only with this vaccine? I don’t buy this narrative, for the reasons already stated. Other vaccines the percentages are preventative…and truly are. If you get vaccinated against hepatitis, they haven’t shifted to a new narrative of “well, we lied… it doesn’t actually prevent, that was for sales, it really just lessons the symptoms”. No. The vaccine for hepatitis prevents people from ever contracting hepatitis.

I saw a recent montage of news clips that showed how over a period of months the narrative went from 95% prevention, to 90% to 85% etc, down to 35% and then the shift to “it was never intended to prevent, just reduce symptoms”.

And the very definition of a vaccine has been conveniently modified as well. It is 1984, Orwellian’ish. I say Orwellian’ish, because we are fully aware that narratives are being rewritten, definitions altered, etc. We are not unaware as was the case in 1984.

Having been jabbed and caught the virus too, I do feel I was less Ill than I could have been but we'll never know. I'm sure Batman and Robin will fill me in with the truth though. I know for sure I ain't dead.

Yes, lol. I’m sure they have some convoluted explanation as to why you were not yet part of the grand scheme to depopulate the world. The evil villains had their chance. They got you to double jab, but the poison has yet to do the job. Pretty stupid evil villains.

Perhaps you need to read about vaccines more. Vaccines is a collective word for a variety of different types, depending on whether they contain live compounds or attenuated or dead ones. Some just provide the 'code' so the body creates memory cells or other cells that work against the virus itself. Many vaccines, including the hepatitis ones use dead components, so the person doesn't get "a bit" of the virus. The flu one uses live ones I think, hence why you can become a little unwell. As for the evil plot, I'm sure about my survival chances... pretty stupid villains? Pretty dumb antivaxers more like.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:39 pm

tokeless wrote:Perhaps you need to read about vaccines more. Vaccines is a collective word for a variety of different types,

Certainly I can always learn more about vaccines. I’m sure we both could. I doubt either of us can claim expertise in this area.

Still, the common definition of a vaccine (until recently changed) is to prevent, not simply attenuate symptoms. The very idea that polio has been nearly eradicated, isn’t because everyone gets polio, but it just makes the symptoms of polio less. No. You get vaccinated so you don’t get polio. The same holds true for an entire range of vaccines, e.g hepatitis, yellow fever, measles, etc.

And the big political push to get everyone vaccinated was to do your civic duty and get “herd immunity” as the vaccines were promoted to prevent infection and thereby transmission, not just attenuate symptoms. Months later, the narrative has changed.

I guess my question…you don’t think the narrative changed? You don’t see how the media/politics changed their messaging as more data became available?

As for the evil plot, I'm sure about my survival chances... pretty stupid villains? Pretty dumb antivaxers more like.

By stupid villains, I mean there are much easier ways to pull off the evil plot to depopulate the world.

I don’t understand the “antivaxers” comment. This is a tactic (not necessarily by you) to vilify millions of people, the vast majority of which are pro vaccine. Just because they have concerns about a single vaccine, doesn’t make them against all vaccines. It is an old propaganda tactic to be divisive, to disparage the legitimate concerns of millions that have every right to question what is being mandated.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:01 pm

tokeless wrote:Fact is, by their own admission, this so-called wonder vaccine hasn't prevented spread of viruses.

Their whole argument is full of illogic and contradiction. For example:
We who opted not to accept vaccine programs (bearing thalidomide in mind), are said to be a threat in our role supposedly as carriers. That has been taken and promoted by them as "fact". Were that not the case, employees wouldn't be facing ultimatums. So, let's get this very clear: The claim made is that the vaccine promoted "must" be taken, to protect others from infection.
And yet.....
I happen to know those who agreed to the vaccine were told they were either more likely to spread "the virus" or no change. And that's why those who were vaccinated were told to carry on with those "stupid masks", as I term it.
What then is the only possible logic?
It seems clear the only possible claim left is we should agree to State vaccines on account of our own health. Therefore, am I to believe employers are so upset over our becoming ill, they're prepared to dismiss staff?
If this were tried through in a basic court of law, these jokers would surely be tied up in knots. I could give them some respect had they had the sense to "cover themselves" (bad pun) by telling the vaccinated it was OK to ditch the masks after the wonder jab. And that's where they slipped up? as Lieutenant Columbo would have summaried.
Put simply, claims made just don't wash. The vaccine (by their own admission), doesn't stop the spread of viruses. Moreover, if it simply helps lessen the impact, why claim and act otherwise?
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

PreviousNext