A Few Words On Censorship

#285

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:04 pm

I guess my question…you don’t think the narrative changed? You don’t see how the media/politics changed their messaging as more data became available?

Oh, absolutely it did, has in the UK. The smoke and mirrors behaviours was disgusting and if anything encouraged the growth of conspiracy theories. We, as a government have made as bad a job as they could of the whole pandemic. From day one we set out for herd immunity yet denied it when questioned. This fits with the allegations of Johnson saying he had no problem with bodies stacking up, or Cummings remarks about if some old people die, so be it. We never set out to stop the infection, whereas countries like NZ did and that was why they had the initial success. We waited until the infection was out of control and then tried to change the narrative. If anything, I think it's dereliction of duty and they should be held accountable for all of it. I think SAGE were compromised by the political pressure to be on the same page as the lying bastard Johnson.
However, the behaviour of the government and the efficacy of the vaccine are 2 different things imo. We have a world renowned public health service and they should have been given the lead, not No10. A shocking balls up on all fronts, which I think was to hide the underfunded NHS, another Tory action. So, yes, the rhetoric changed with the wind. Without doubt this government has blood on its hands and many died who didn't need to.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377


#286

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 pm

For me, personally, making crucial decisions that concern health, require proven, demonstrable, consistent fact. What we have instead is:
(1) Claims made the much vaunted vaccine protects others since, once vaccinated, others are safe from you. Reality? Vaccinated people were told officially they should carry on wearing masks. Conclusion? It doesn't protect others.
(2) The proponents are not liable should another thalidomide or whatever damage to health might result. They claim then the individual must take the risk. And yet, should the individual choose to decline, he (or she) is denied access to work (in some countries).
(3) Health was claimed a priority and there was outrage that Russia "rushed a vaccine through" to sell internationally. Critics then rushed out their own vaccine. Priority consideration? The market and sales revenue.
(4) Proponents of vaccine censor any disagreement over their views on Social Media. Google actively removed views that suggest people could be put at risk (since nobody reacts the same way either to pollen, allergens or introduced foreign bodies).
(5) In my own case they did a truly terrific job convincing me the threat isn't related to any virus but the powers that be who lied, censored, gambled and victimised working people and their families.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#287

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:38 pm

tokeless wrote:Oh, absolutely it did, has in the UK. The smoke and mirrors behaviours was disgusting and if anything encouraged the growth of conspiracy theories.


So then why do you participate in the “antivaxers” are stupid rhetoric?

Given you say that “absolutely” there was smoke and mirrors, why is it appropriate to vilify millions of people? Why is it okay to call them stupid and antivax, because they are skeptical about a single vaccine that has been highly politicized?

However, the behaviour of the government and the efficacy of the vaccine are 2 different things imo. We have a world renowned public health service and they should have been given the lead, not No10.


One potential answer is that you think everyone should trust NHS. You believe that even if politicians/media are disingenuous and have blood on their hands, that everyone should trust that the NHS is trustworthy.

But that answer doesn’t make sense. There are many quality health care systems in different countries, and they don’t all agree about the efficacy of the vaccines, or the need for the vaccines. Why is the UK NHS to be trusted over Colombia, Sweden, Taiwan, India, China, Norway, Japan, South Korea, etc etc? Some countries have been suspending use of the vaccines in various groups. Why? Because they are not as well informed as the UK NHS? I don’t think so.

I think it is clear that health care systems are heavily influenced by the politicians. They do not operate in an independent vacuum, sheltered from political influence. Science shouldn’t be political, but it is. You can’t separate out the recommendations by a countries health care system and the politics.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11813
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#288

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:For me, personally…
(5) In my own case they did a truly terrific job convincing me the threat isn't related to any virus but the powers that be who lied, censored, gambled and victimised working people and their families.


I think this is the feeling of millions of people around the world.

What I don’t understand is the position tokeless has taken. For years tokeless has been skeptical of government. But, he trusts the NHS, as if the NHS is not part of the government? Therefore, if the NHS says vaccines are effective, then it is because they are using science to make the claim, uninfluenced by politics.

Correct me if I’m wrong tokeless. I’m not trying to put words in your mouth. I’m trying to elaborate on my understanding of your thought process.

For me, I see politics intimately intertwined with the CDC and WHO, etc. I don’t trust that they are apolitical. Why? Because I know how science works. There is a huge difference between the scientific method and the reality of how science is actually practiced. In my field the science is constantly twisted for political gain.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11813
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#289

Postby tokeless » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:52 am

What I don’t understand is the position tokeless has taken. For years tokeless has been skeptical of government. But, he trusts the NHS, as if the NHS is not part of the government? Therefore, if the NHS says vaccines are effective, then it is because they are using science to make the claim, uninfluenced by politics.

The government may influence the NHS in terms of funding and the overarching policies, but they aren't the NHS. The dedicated staff who work tirelessly to treat people, provide care and try and get us through the pandemic are the real NHS.
Are the army the government? Or, are they people who would sacrifice their lives for trying to keep us free or safe from enemies? Government comes and goes every 5 years, these people stay for the long haul, so yes, I have faith in that NHS because I am one of them. The vaccines are created by people who aren't ministers, but, again people who want to create ways of managing diseases... they are not government.
The dumb antivaxers comment was churlish and I guess names get called. I was called a moral coward because I have been vaccinated??
The irony is all these antivaxers have been vaccinated as children or at some point in life. They will have been cared for by their healthcare system too more than likely. So, I can be sceptical of my or any government yet still believe in what I see and experience as real and honest. This is why i believe in the NHS Richard
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377

#290

Postby quietvoice » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:43 am

tokeless wrote:The irony is all these antivaxers have been vaccinated as children or at some point in life.

As children, that would be involuntary, wouldn't it?

I've only had the childhood vaccines, and at a much, much lower jab count than that experienced by school children in 'my' country as the years went on. As a child, I didn't know any different, but how many children actually say that they want a jab for their twelfth birthday, as I posted in that propaganda piece in The Black Pill.

Are you aware of the childhood vaccine/autism connection? What about other non-obvious effects that are going on in bodies all over the world because of injections?



tokeless wrote:They will have been cared for by their healthcare system too more than likely.

Correction, medical care system. Allopathic medicine doesn't do health. Period.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#291

Postby tokeless » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:38 pm

I've only had the childhood vaccines, and at a much, much lower jab count than that experienced by school children in 'my' country as the years went on. As a child, I didn't know any different, but how many children actually say that they want a jab for their twelfth birthday, as I posted in that propaganda piece in The Black Pill.

The point being you're still alive, I assume healthy and your parents did what was in your best interests.

Are you aware of the childhood vaccine/autism connection? What about other non-obvious effects that are going on in bodies all over the world because of injections?

That was discredited but if you choose to believe it, then there's no point in discussing that.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377

#292

Postby quietvoice » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:55 pm

tokeless wrote:The point being you're still alive, I assume healthy and your parents did what was in your best interests.

They did what parents do, they do what they "believe" is in a child's best interest. Doesn't make it necessarily so. We are taught from birth and through generations a lot of things, much of which is not in the best interest of those concerned. Question Everything.

tokeless wrote:
quietvoice wrote:Are you aware of the childhood vaccine/autism connection? What about other non-obvious effects that are going on in bodies all over the world because of injections?

That was discredited but if you choose to believe it, then there's no point in discussing that.

By whom? Of course, by those who wish to sweep it under the rug.

It's silly to believe that if something introduced into the body through injection (which is questionable in and of itself) does definite obvious harm to some bodies, that other bodies that don't show immediate definite obvious harms aren't otherwise harmed in subtle, and as yet undetectable, ways.

I've no wish to discuss either. It is there for anyone to do honest research.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#293

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Possibly, from my research, vaccine could have contributed to my life struggle with autism. I have physical symptoms too such as slow motor movement. Soviet and German psychiatrists proposed one theory that predisposition to autism is indeed genetic, but may only "trigger" via a catalyst. The catalyst may be any viral infection but could also be a vaccine. Soviet biologists admitted vaccines probably caused embryonic damage, or indeed triggered autism.
Possibly I could have been affected. My autism was noticed around age 4. I was sent for various tests due to my motor impairment and all that left me unemployed for years. As well as outbursts of rage I had to learn to control.
Untested vaccines carry risks. Extreme control is required. You have to weigh up risk of vaccine against risk of illness. Covid is not in the classification of leprosy, or indeed cancer. Therefore, people have a right to choose either way.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#294

Postby tokeless » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:09 pm

It's silly to believe that if something introduced into the body through injection (which is questionable in and of itself) does definite obvious harm to some bodies, that other bodies that don't show immediate definite obvious harms aren't otherwise harmed in subtle, and as yet undetectable, ways.

Makes no sense at all, to me at least.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377

#295

Postby quietvoice » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:12 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:. . cancer . .

One can get rid of "cancer" through raw food/fresh raw fruit living, with botanicals (herbs) to support systems in the body. One doesn't have to go the allopathic route which is torturous, harmful, and doesn't go to the root of the problem which is bad lifestyle choices.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#296

Postby quietvoice » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:41 pm

tokeless wrote:
It's silly to believe that if something introduced into the body through injection (which is questionable in and of itself) does definite obvious harm to some bodies, that other bodies that don't show immediate definite obvious harms aren't otherwise harmed in subtle, and as yet undetectable, ways.

Makes no sense at all, to me at least.

It's silly to believe that introducing foreign objects into many bodies where some bodies are notably harmed as a result, that the remaining bodies are not also harmed, though insidiously.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#297

Postby Candid » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:48 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Sure, we won't be dropping in concentration camps...

Are you sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHPsfuzUYdE&t=200s includes BIG “quarantine villages”.
https://www.aier.org/article/even-a-mil ... zZl9_04o_w

the only threat of this "killer virus" is to ourselves.

Threat of the injections, you mean.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa

This whole argument supported by the media has been based on negativity, fear, division and ignorance of even basic science. The claims made wander all over the place, covered in self-contradiction.

There are a number of legal cases in the pipeline alleging (among other things) government corruption, treason, mass murder...
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#298

Postby quietvoice » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:56 pm

tokeless wrote: and your parents did what was in your best interests.

I wonder if you think that it is in a child's best interests to strap a diaper across the child's face, as is a common scene across the world today.

I think that is child abuse.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#299

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Sure, we won't be dropping in concentration camps...

Are you sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHPsfuzUYdE&t=200s includes BIG “quarantine villages”.
https://www.aier.org/article/even-a-mil ... zZl9_04o_w

the only threat of this "killer virus" is to ourselves.


I recommend learning defensive technique for self-protection. I say that because the basic law of survival is to prepare to fight off aggression. Watch any wildlife program and you see animals have to run, fight or adapt to survive. This may make you laugh but, in reality, this kind of class is what's required:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oP2F5CM30k
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology