A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:34 pm

I was amazed by Arnold Schwarzenegger's comments. I followed his bodybuilding career in the 1970s. Arnold recently upset a lot of Americans by making the statement, "Screw your freedoms". He then added that thousands are dropping dead and we should follow the advice of "the experts" and do social distancing.
As I recall, Schwarzenegger once broke into his gymnasium through the window when he was younger so it struck me as a bit of a turn-around in attitude.
What Arnold missed I think is the point a proper democracy includes consideration of the collective opinion. It "goes to the people" and "serves the people". When huge decisions like wars in Afghanistan are considered, again the people need to be part of that decision.
The alternative is what we see today unfolding. Parasite, career politicians assuming they have a right to issue orders that give, or remove, permission to leave the home. They assume only they themselves can make decisions. The moment they are challenged, they ban protests or censor puppet media outlets such as YouTube.
One major problem today is I think Arnold's country (the one he praised as a place of opportunity and tolerance) has almost totally lost democracy. That was the one edge America had. True, democracy never fully made it in the USA but there were checks and balances, legislative courts and a free media. Protest happened a lot. So, as America abandons democracy, that leaves the E.U. and Russia. The E.U. fires rubber bullets at those who disagree with mandated medical treatment (the Nazi hygiene program, as Jews again flee its borders). And Russia never had any democratic period of history, excluding Gorbachev.
Democracy dies once the masses no longer hold leaders to account. The only happy ending that may result is the masses are waking up. To impose a dictatorship for those who despise accountability may not be as easy as they think.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:42 pm

It's so often said lessons of history are ignored. Most experts would agree the Roman Empire collapsed partly due to Christianity. That is, it was one big factor.
What went wrong?
Christians were a deeply religious sect whose beliefs ran contrary to devotion to Rome at the expense of their cult. Rome's huge mistake was to use brute force and class christians as enemies. By throwing believers to wild animals as traitors, Rome was exposed as oppressive. A lot of non christians felt ashamed of what Rome stood for. And the more christians were persecuted and outlawed, somehow it strengthened the movement.
Same mistake today. Like early christians, anti vaxers are far from alike. Some are extreme while others are liberal, democratic people who sense injustice on their doorstep.
Conclusion?
Rome could have applied diplomacy. It could have found ways to include christians and win them over. And yet, I find 19 year old women were thrown to wild beasts, leaving orphans behind. As cases multiplied, so did dissent.
With that in mind, today sensible policy would be to engage with anti vaxers and understand their position. Instead, protestors are fined, alienated, hit with battons and demonised. A big mistake! Historically it always leads to fragmentation. For example, in the Brezhnev era of the USSR people who supported free markets were classed as "sluggish schizophrenics" and sent to sanatorium clinics. Mental health and psychology was used as a weapon, just as vaccines are today. A few short years later, the tanks and the people squared off in the street. Yeltsin grabbed power and outlawed the Communist Party.
Democracy may be a dirty word today but still beats totalitarianism and repressive governments. For a state to prosper there must be respect for disagreement.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Testimonies from Russia. I see similar cases often.

"Мне 70. В феврале сделал обе прививки от ковид-19. Первая прививка - ноль ощущений. Через 3 недели повторная прививка – ровно через сутки после укола началась страшная боль во всём теле (голова, ноги, руки, позвоночник, суставы). Как ломка у наркомана, а может и хуже. Несколько часов мучился, пока не выпил лошадиную дозу обезболивающего «кетанов».

I am 70. In February, I made both vaccinations from the Kovid-19. First vaccination - zero sensations. After 3 weeks, repeated vaccination - exactly a day after the injection, terrible pain began in the whole body (head, legs, hands, spine, joints). Like a narrocan, and maybe worse. A few hours suffered, until I drank a horse dose of anesthetic "Ketanov."

Два месяца после второй прививки донимала меня страшная боль в левом плечевом суставе (повторный укол был в левую руку). Спать нормально не мог почти 2 месяца от боли в суставе, как не положу руку – в суставе страшная боль.

Two months after the second vaccination brought me a terrible pain in the left shoulder joint (re-injection was in the left hand). I could not sleep normally for almost 2 months from pain in the joint, as I do not put a hand - in the joint a terrible pain.

Вывод №1 – последствия (осложнения) после прививки есть. У меня, в частности, до сих пор спустя 8 месяцев болит левый плечевой сустав.

Conclusion number 1 - the consequences of (complications) after the vaccination is. I, in particular, until now, after 8 months, the left shoulder joint hurts."
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:40 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Testimonies from Russia. I see similar cases often.

Yes. This particular vaccine has had more adverse issues by far than any other vaccine that has ever been distributed globally.

The good news, is that resistance is growing to the efforts to mandate vaccinations. It’s unfortunate, if not sickening, that it requires so many people injured to build the momentum necessary to reverse the mandates. But, it is happening. We see more governments distancing themselves from the vaccines.

And we can blame much of the need to build such momentum on the censorship of information by governments working with media giants.

The even better news, in my opinion, is the positive impacts this will have longer term. People don’t like tyranny.

Note: I’m anti-mandate, not anti-vaccine.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1245

Postby theforsaken » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:00 am

What exactly was the info about Jews in ancient times that they didn't like? I'm guessing it hit a little too one close to some truths, like how Jews owned the ships used in the trans Atlantic slave trade, or how Israel attacked a clearly marked American ship that one time. But any time anyone starts talking about the Jews, unless you're talking about the 6 million from WW2, you're getting silenced.

You're not even allowed to question that 6 million thing also, you can say "well maybe it was 5999999" and you'll be instantly branded a Hitler worshipping nazi and cast out.
theforsaken

Likes Received: 18

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:18 pm

theforsaken wrote:What exactly was the info about Jews in ancient times that they didn't like? I'm guessing it hit a little too one close to some truths, like how Jews owned the ships used in the trans Atlantic slave trade, or how Israel attacked a clearly marked American ship that one time. But any time anyone starts talking about the Jews, unless you're talking about the 6 million from WW2, you're getting silenced.

You're not even allowed to question that 6 million thing also, you can say "well maybe it was 5999999" and you'll be instantly branded a Hitler worshipping nazi and cast out.

My position is pretty simple. Regardless of popularity or support, the historic land of the Jewish race is in Israel. I think the fact should be faced Europe lacks tolerance historically, as pogroms and persecutions show clearly. Therefore, personally, I believe the Jewish people have a right to settle in the ancient homeland.
One problem I encountered was censorship, as mentioned before. I can post lots of references where Israel is referred to. More so, in the Roman period but we found inscriptions in Hebrew dated centuries before then in Israel. When I forwarded my sources on one large website, my posts were simply removed. There was zero attempt to engage, quote or acknowledge any source.
The reason I left that site wasn't so much to do with Israel as it was with history. We can't allow people to counter a contrasting view by simply removing information. In psychology that boils down to "desired reality" displacing accepted reality.
The reason anti semitism is rooted in Europe is Jews never accepted Christianity. Add to that, the source of Christianity is Judaism. Rome was re-established via the Roman Catholic Church, which attempted to stamp out all opposing beliefs. My feeling is pretty much most antisemitism comes from religion. In the USA it was never that much a problem since all religions were protected with equal rights. From the Nation Of Islam to Scientology, Mormons and Jehovas Witnesses.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Testimonies from Russia. I see similar cases often.

Yes. This particular vaccine has had more adverse issues by far than any other vaccine that has ever been distributed globally.

The good news, is that resistance is growing to the efforts to mandate vaccinations. It’s unfortunate, if not sickening, that it requires so many people injured to build the momentum necessary to reverse the mandates. But, it is happening. We see more governments distancing themselves from the vaccines.

And we can blame much of the need to build such momentum on the censorship of information by governments working with media giants.

The even better news, in my opinion, is the positive impacts this will have longer term. People don’t like tyranny.

Note: I’m anti-mandate, not anti-vaccine.

At the moment, the battleground is schools. MPs are calling for police cordons around schools to restrict protesters distributing so-called "disinformation". There have been calls to ban conspiracy sites. So, the tensions are set to polarise. Some parents threatened to sue if their kids are vaccinated and a few made threats of violence. Others in California are considering home study alternatives.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:52 pm

Don't know how others feel but I "don't do fear." Fear can be a purely negative symptom. I speak as someone who was almost hospitalised by fear (Childhood Schizophrenia).
Recently I saw the movie Lorenzo's Oil - well worth watching. A young boy shows signs of a hopeless, terminal, genetic disease. Scientists had no cure. The Italian parents refused to abandon hope and both started to study molecular biology and chemistry. Eventually they found a possible cure which was a refined oil extract. Scientists refused to allow any human trials but the parents gave their son the medication. It worked! The implications for today struck me as relevant. In this case, the son Lorenzo was rapidly fading so there was nothing to lose. The disease was an undisputed killer - period. Also relevant was the protocol in medicine during the 1980s. Testing of such medicines demanded months of vigorous scrutiny.
Jump to today. Covid isn't by any means certain death. It poses virtually zero risk to children. It started off as representing some risk to very sickly people but now it is supposed to be up there with bubonic plague. As to protocol, there has been none. Even in reported cases of clots, such evldence was hushed.
One thing I can state openly. Had I been in Loreno's situation I'd have snapped up that vaccine offered because the only alternative was death. I am not, therefore, anti vax. Medication properly tested and where justified saves lives. However, in cases where risk is low, I trust in my natural immunity. I'm also glad I avoided steroids in my bodybuilding years as so many bodybuilders had early heart issues.
I think people such as myself have been hugely misrepresented as some kind of New Age, hollistic idealists who scoff at pharmaceuticals. Totally untrue, of course. The oil discovered by Lorenzo's parents saved hundreds of kids who had no hope at all. The kids being experimented on today are quite healthy to begin with. There's a world of difference.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 pm

What's almost funny are the pics people keep showing me of Joe Bloggs lying on a hospital bed, covered in tubes. On showing me the pic they say, "Joe Bloggs my friend from school has got it!" The kicker story I was told today involved a case where the typical Joe Bloggs was indeed lying in a hoslital but it then turned out he'd had a whole course of Covid jabs before he got sick!!!
Little wonder then!
Welcome to The Theatre Of The Absurd! There are vaccine jabs where, once protected, you still have to avoid others who likewise were pronged. But don't worry. Even though you "might get the virus", at least it won't be as bad as it might have been without the wonder booster. To that I always reply that's a bit like being vaccinated for measles so maybe you won't get quite as many spots.
Also, once vaccinated, for some reason you still need to be tested at work, or school, in case you "infect someone else".
Every time I ask these questions, friends complain I'm confusing them and they get muddled. Truth is, it's one huge muddle! No logic to any of it. People are taking to their beds due to hysterical, psychosomatic symptoms while others are faking it. In that latter case, they can then hopefully stay employed on the grounds of having recovered.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:41 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: People are taking to their beds due to hysterical, psychosomatic symptoms while others are faking it.

Or they are catching a virus.

One of my family members was ill for roughly two weeks, running a high fever. It wasn’t psychosomatic. The thermometer wasn’t faking a 103 temperature.

She recovered, had a blood test and was found to have high levels of antibodies in her system. Those were not psychosomatic antibodies.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:22 pm

I believe hysterical reaction as psychosomatic symptoms is hugely under-estimated by doctors. I myself suffer what's referred to as reaction of the somatovegetative nervous system. The state of mind triggers acid reaction, creating burning and reflux. People with Schizophrenia are known to experience chronic tendon pains, headaches, neck pain.
In known cases, psychosomatic disorder can lead to temporary loss of sight, paralysis and mutism.
In my view Covid is pretty close to a reflection of the witchcraft hysteria of the 16th century, which included physical outbreaks of mysterious illness. Rashes and fainting, for example. There were the same random tests, accusations, fears, avoidance and social division.
For me, it simply doesn't wash. None of it. The percentage of genuine, bacterial infections you refer to could be a quite small percentage of reported cases. Or they may be other types of flu. My point is the real threat, compared to the proposed threat are two different things.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:48 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: My point is the real threat, compared to the proposed threat are two different things.

For your real threat…mass hysteria…to be true, it would also require that almost all the doctors globally to be misdiagnosing the vast majority of their patients.

It requires all the technology, from temperature, to blood pressure, respiration, and blood tests, to be helping doctors misdiagnose.

But hey, believe whatever you like. Write a fantasy novel about it.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: My point is the real threat, compared to the proposed threat are two different things.

For your real threat…mass hysteria…to be true, it would also require that almost all the doctors globally to be misdiagnosing the vast majority of their patients.

It requires all the technology, from temperature, to blood pressure, respiration, and blood tests, to be helping doctors misdiagnose.

But hey, believe whatever you like. Write a fantasy novel about it.

This can be explained in purely scientific terms. To do so, we can take an example from physics:
Audio electrical signals in the atmosphere you cannot hear physically. Neither the carrier. When a carrier hits your antenna, you cannot detect anything. Around you is modulated electrical information. However, you can hear audio communication when electrical energy converts to mechanical energy. That's what happens with a diaphragm. A cone physically vibrates in such a way as you get audio frequency. Change the frequency or modulation and what happens with the diaphragm?
Let's go a step further. The brain is an organic, electrical transmitter and receiver. You can only interpret the electrically modulated processing of the brain via the vibrations of vocal chords. It's exactly the same principle. The frequency of audio, electrical impulses extends to about 3000 cycles per second.
The point is that just as elecrical impulses in the brain physically "vibrate" the vocal chords, they also can effect changes in the body. The Soviets even connected eye disfunction with activity in the brain. All studied electrically.
Here is the bottom line: Can somatic symptoms such as fever, rashes, palpitations and so on be triggered via interaction of the human brain on a massive scale? I would say, yes. Credible research says, yes. The mind and body are connected.
Here's another very real possibility: Protester takes part in massive Covid protest. Two days later he, or she, falls ill. Yet, the fact the person is protesting doesn't rule out the overall suggestion of pathological fear within the subconscious mind. Sublimal messaging in a sense. Therefore, we cannot totally rule out hysteria.
Am I saying the virus is entirely a mass delusion?No, not at all. Just that a lot of the reported cases reflect social hysteria.
That leaves us with one rational option. Don't buy into fear. If you actually do genuinely get a serious flu virus, be positive, rest, medicate and allow your body to shake it off.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:There have been calls to ban conspiracy sites.

Just to be clear, these are not sites where the criminals congregate to say "when they do that, we'll do this". They're sites where people being treated like mushrooms can at the very least see the official stats don't add up, and are trying to make sense of it all in discussion with others.

So, the tensions are set to polarise. Some parents threatened to sue if their kids are vaccinated and a few made threats of violence.

Wherever I encounter these people I strongly suggest they take their kids out of school to make damn sure they aren't "vaccinated". Legal action and payout you're unlikely to win anyway is surely irrelevant if your child is dead, maimed, or subsequently found to be infertile. https://healingoracle.ch/2020/05/13/cor ... fertility/

I also challenge misuse of the word "vaccine", which the covid injections most surely are not. A vaccine provokes an immune response which self-updates to any seasonal variant. It doesn't require constant top-ups, nor ffs does it have so many "adverse effects" that recipients are more likely to die of the "preventive" than of what it's claimed to prevent.

And of course it doesn't do that, either. Even its most vehement supporters are agreed on that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlb7JAp99K4
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 490

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:26 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Even though you "might get the virus", at least it won't be as bad as it might have been without the wonder booster. To that I always reply that's a bit like being vaccinated for measles so maybe you won't get quite as many spots.

"Maybe" being the operative word.

When you come to a fork in the road and you go left, you can never know what would have happened if you'd gone right. Nor can anyone else know that on your behalf. If you've been jabbed, you went left. That's it. You can't subsequently become UNjabbed and go right.

It's the blatant lies that get to me. It's one thing to know your government would prefer you out of action, quite another to know they're laughing at your inability to fight back.

Every time I ask these questions, friends complain I'm confusing them and they get muddled.

That's cognitive dissonance, as explained by Richard earlier. Those who chose to go left were "muddled" to start with; they literally can't face facts. There's a forum member who definitely wanted to go right but was coerced into going left, and he sees things as clearly as anyone else.

Truth is, it's one huge muddle! No logic to any of it.

Keep going down that road and you'll get yourself called a conspiracy theorist, because there's only one theory that makes the logic crystal clear.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 490

PreviousNext