A Few Words On Censorship

Postby quietvoice » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:09 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:The problem with the planned conspiracy idea is there are far easier ways to purposefully reduce population. You could simply hide chemicals in drinking water or wholesale food.

Are you seriously saying this?!!!
Food, water, air has been adulterated and poisoned for generations !!

BOILING FROG THEORY, 105 second video.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 309

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:21 pm

quietvoice wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:The problem with the planned conspiracy idea is there are far easier ways to purposefully reduce population. You could simply hide chemicals in drinking water or wholesale food.

Are you seriously saying this?!!!
Food, water, air has been adulterated and poisoned for generations !!

Yet for generations the global population has gone up quietvoice. So has life expectancy.

Despite the adulteration and poisons for generations, the purposeful reduction of population hasn’t happened.

I guess, in the universe of quietvoice, the global population would be 20 billion and everyone would live to 200 years old, but for those multi generations of pesky poisons in the water and food.

Just another topic where quietvoice demonstrates zero credibility.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1243

Postby quietvoice » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Just another topic where quietvoice demonstrates zero credibility.

Just another post from Richard@DicisionSkills twisting things around, and creating scenarios about me that have no basis in fact.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 309

Postby tokeless » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm

Richard, you know the 'master' can make it look like that even though it's getting lower because of the master plan. Open your eyes Richard! Science isn't knowledge you know.
tokeless

Likes Received: 377

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:21 pm

I think in the sphere of psychology you have to tread carefully. I figure there's more to be gained by sticking to the facts we're sure about. By that, I mean it's a big leap ahead to argue all these vaccines were co-ordinated and planned to kill off populations. Logic dictates the question: Why not use a far more disguised method? For a start, a covert biological operation that simply uses plain bacteria? Without the need for vaccines. Smallpox killed a third of the population in ancient Rome around 180 A.D. It was highly infectious and no vaccine was needed.
Today, even in countries like Iran, there are biological weapons that can decimate populations. If the only approach to global doomsday is via vaccines, then such a method strikes me as pretty much an attention-grabbing shambles.
Of course, we can also consider the vaccines aren't killer shots at all but more a case of drug control. I suppose that is a possibility but it raises a few tricky questions. Why not just agree on one vaccine? Why so many versions battling for the market? Why block Sputnik vaccines if there was already an agreement to collaborate?
Conclusion? My guess is the population control vaccine theory (if true) would be a hugely long-winded and clumsy method to lower populations. Alternatives are covert biological warfare, or even campaigns to persuade people to have less children (as in China).
As to mind control, or chipping, that's a more credible argument but, all in all, there's a lack of co-ordination in what we witness, together with flawed, sweeping logic.
Still, the truth is I don't quite know what's behind the current breskdown in stability.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby tokeless » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:28 pm

The vaccine market is bigger now than ever, which may explain the need to keep it within the established group, so Russian vaccines would be blocked. The giant US pharmaceuticals want this for themselves and this may explain why their science is suggesting boosters etc... keeps the money coming in. Money is usually the driver of most things
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: My guess is the population control vaccine theory (if true) would be a hugely long-winded and clumsy method to lower populations.

Yes. Why use a vaccine when the quietvoice method for population control has been taking place for multiple generations?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:09 pm

Consider in the 16th century either a person could all of a sudden be accused of practising witchcraft. Just as today, people are accused of "being a carrier". Accusations levelled at scapegoats would have come from a neighbour with a grudge. That would attract the witchfinders (or, in some countries, police). Attempting to argue it is all absurd wouldn't get through. Forcing some confession, convinced the masses the various plagues were down to sorcery. Hysterical mania, fed by Paranoia swept Europe and thousands died, which is why it's essential to be aware how dangerous this Covid hysteria is.

Was the witchcraft terror planned? Not really. As with Covid today, the dumbed-down masses believed in the whole thing like a religion. Every day, you see people wearing their masks. Just as in the 16th century people knelt and prayed to be protected from witches. As an experiment, by the way, I tried coughing in public and noticed how people will pull their masks on, not even realising.

During the witchcraft terror, some people found ways to get promoted and slavishly followed the edicts and measures so they would rise in the hierarchy. Some sold crosses and booklets to "raise awareness of the threat".
Just as today. Yes, people like Schwarzenegger believe the virus is a massive threat and that not wearing masks endangers others. Most politicians (even Michael Gorbachev) think the threat is apocalyptic. That then causes them to themselves represent a threat to sane, reasonable people.

I don't believe these politicians conspired. Most of them are inadequate to lead any crisis situation. Most gullibly swallow what the drug companies tell them.
To more effectively combat malignant paranoia, what we need is simple, direct language everyday people can understand, such as:

(1) Thousands of unvaccinated people who had this virus recovered in 1 to 2 weeks.
(2) Vaccines can and do trigger autism in some children, and need to be tested over a wide period of time.
(3) Pharmaceutical companies are creating a market through, as of yet, untested drugs.
(4) The forcing of drugs on populations who are unwilling to consent, fines and threats of jail constitute a criminal act.

There are more, beyond this. The main thing is to logically counter the propaganda being promoted by the media. The more the messsage is drummed in, the more people will ditch the mainstream media. So far, I.T. has a huge monopoly on nonsense news reporting. That's why we need alternatives.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:13 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: My guess is the population control vaccine theory (if true) would be a hugely long-winded and clumsy method to lower populations.

Yes. Why use a vaccine when the quietvoice method for population control has been taking place for multiple generations?

Soviet water in 1992 caused one of my teeth to rot. Nobody told me it wasn't drinkable. It was brown too.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 pm

Also, add to this.. why would you cull your most valuable people, such as medical and nursing staff as well as the fit population? Surely you'd target the less functional and dependent, because they are weaker... what is the end goal, a population consisting of paid actors, news readers and politicians? That would bring an end to the world surely?
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:18 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Soviet water in 1992 caused one of my teeth to rot. Nobody told me it wasn't drinkable. It was brown too.

Why did the Soviet government want your teeth to rot? Was the Kremlin secretly run by the underground dentist society?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:30 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Soviet water in 1992 caused one of my teeth to rot. Nobody told me it wasn't drinkable. It was brown too.

Why did the Soviet government want your teeth to rot? Was the Kremlin secretly run by the underground dentist society?

The country was in a mess. Brownish water was normal. The locals sterilised it with tablets because it's harsh on the teeth.
I've been reading lately about the perestroika reforms. Mostly the weapons and aerospace industries just overloaded the economy. Yet, the reform policies were very chaotic. And funnily enough even Russians have conspiracy theories. Many believe Gorbachev had been paid to wreck the Soviet economy. In truth, he was a dedicated communist who had an almost impossible task. Plus surrounded by more serious reformers as well as hardline communists.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:35 pm

So it was just normal human error, not a conspiracy by Soviet dentists to control the world? Amazing.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:00 am

Clearly, the forum members here differ in interpretation and each has a particular view. Candid and Quietvoice tend to view the current global crisis as planned. Tokeless seems to conclude there really is a life-threatening plague. Richard seems to accept the virus is a serious concern but is opposed to the attacks on civil liberties. Myself, I lean towards the social hysteria view.
Mostly we do agree over the impact.
I would say that, impact wise, what we see today will probably be viewed by later historians as an event that could rival the influence of Christianity. That is, the whole world has embraced a new cult, with its fear of contact and drive to isolate. Whereas conspiracy theorists read into it a kind of planned control from above, what I see is its grass roots component. People believe in these fears. It's a kind of feeble mindedness. Where I live, local wildlife seems to have sensed something. The local park is now thriving with geese and swans while people seem insecure, unhappy, subdued. Almost like a depression. I should add, I strongly doubt that the populations of 40 years ago would have been fertile soil for this current wave of nihilism.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

PreviousNext