A Few Words On Censorship

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:22 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: Logic dictates a motive for invading Iraq could have been orchestrated without going to the extreme of 9/11. You could have shot all the planes down, exposed the plot, milked the good publicity and mission accomplished.

Same holds true for the attack on Hawaii. The idea that the USA had to allow the Japanese surprise attack to justify entering WWII smells of the same thought process.

President: We need a reason to invade Iraq.

CIA Director: We could hire some guys to ram a speedboat with explosives into a destroyer. We could blow up the embassy. We could arrange for a few soldiers to be taken prisoner and executed. I mean, Mr. President, it takes very little to start a war. We can gas some civilians in Iraq, make sure we get some footage of children choking to death.

President: No. I think we need thousands of us citizens to die. There is no other way to justify a war. It can’t be done. Director, leave my office and don’t come back until you have a plan that costs a minimum of a few thousand US citizens on US soil. There is no other way to sell a war to the American people.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1261

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:If you are serious in learning about "conspiracies" and the "theories" that people hold regarding "conspiracies", this is the document for you. If not, all of your writings here are simply blather, aren't they . . .

Simply the blather that zealots use to dismiss the opinions others…

Quietvoice demands, “Read the Bible I believe in, that I have posted, and if not then your opinions are just blather…”

Nope.

Such arrogance. Gotta love it.

The golden rule for me is not to just up and follow some cult leader. First, it pays to check out their background. People don't tend to do that. They tend to follow some forum, devoted to conspiracy. These forums rightfully complain their views are removed from social media, but then they too don't allow their views to be challenged. Moderators take care of that. So, the conspiracy forums tend to fear stiff opposition. Ask them some probing questions and they hide in the sand. If I wanted to plot and elaborate a scheme to justify invading Iraq for oil, I feel sure I could find a better method than wiping out New Yorkers.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 27

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:54 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: Logic dictates a motive for invading Iraq could have been orchestrated without going to the extreme of 9/11. You could have shot all the planes down, exposed the plot, milked the good publicity and mission accomplished.

Same holds true for the attack on Hawaii. The idea that the USA had to allow the Japanese surprise attack to justify entering WWII smells of the same thought process.

President: We need a reason to invade Iraq.

CIA Director: We could hire some guys to ram a speedboat with explosives into a destroyer. We could blow up the embassy. We could arrange for a few soldiers to be taken prisoner and executed. I mean, Mr. President, it takes very little to start a war. We can gas some civilians in Iraq, make sure we get some footage of children choking to death.

President: No. I think we need thousands of us citizens to die. There is no other way to justify a war. It can’t be done. Director, leave my office and don’t come back until you have a plan that costs a minimum of a few thousand US citizens on US soil. There is no other way to sell a war to the American people.

Exactly. It's absurd. Plus a background in religion and mystical faiths doesn't qualify someone to claim knowledge of how a skyscraper would behave under impact. Something similar was studied under Krushchev when they erected buildings, fences, infrastructure. Then they exploded a hydrogen bomb in the atmosphere to study the impact. These studies involved various experts. And yet, the 9/11 conspiracy initiator simply postulated a "plucked out of the sky" theory. And what if the plotters had relatives in the skyscrapers, friends or colleagues? I wonder if they checked the residency lists? Imagine losing your old school buddies in the process of "justifying" the Iraq war.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:08 pm

merde, Part I.
STEPHEN LEMONS AUGUST 13, 2007 8:10AM

"David Ray Griffin, laughing all the way to the bank?

Retired religion prof. David Ray Griffin is currently the leading intellectual light of the 9/11 movement, a position once held, it could be argued, by bombastic saliva-spewer Jim Fetzer, himself a professor of philosophy. Of course, being the leading light of a movement made up of moonbats ain't exactly like a having a chair at Yale, boyo. Plus who had ever heard of these doofi before they signed on to the 9/11 Ship of Fools? Griffin's area of expertise is the snore-worthy discipline of "process theology," which you can read more about here at the online home for the Center for Process Studies at the Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, California. Griffin's still listed there as co-staff.

As I pointed out in last week's cover story, The Yoda of 9/11, Griffin has some wacky ideas regarding parapsychology, which he enumerates in his 1997 book Parapsychology, Philosophy, and Spirituality: A Postmodern Exploration . The book itself apparently came out about two decades too late. All of this jibber-jabber regarding the paranormal, out of body experiences, reincarnation, and so on would, I'm sure, have been hot stuff in the '70s. Now it just seems passe, and a little silly, especially considering the seriousness with which he takes it all.

Commenting on Griffin shilling for parapsychology, and then later 9/11 conspiranauts, with books like The New Pearl Harbor and the more recent, Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Curley opined, "To me, it just says that this guy was ready to start huckstering. That his theology books weren’t selling."

One can understand the temptation for someone like Griffin, a nobody outside of his liberal arts cubbyhole, to jump aboard the troofer dead-end express, and suddenly garner speaking gigs galore on the crackpot circuit. During our conversation for the Curley piece, Griffin dismissed former Watergate prosecutor Richard Ben-Veniste's service on the 9/11 Commission, stating, "He’s a lawyer. He makes money.”

To which I asked in response: "But, do you keep the profits from your books?"

Griffin seemed surprised at the question, answering, "I keep some of ‘em. I give away quite a bit of the royalties to charities and to various 911 groups. And I don’t make any money from DVDs."

As for his speaking appearances, Griffin claimed to "barely break even," and said the most he's ever made from one is "a few thousand dollars." Regarding book sales, Griffin freely admitted that his 9/11 conspiracy books sell much better than his soporific theology tomes, but he asserted he puts far more time into the books than he gets out. "If I were interested in making money, this isn’t what I would do," he added.

in business. No, for academics, it's more about ego. And Griffin's Debunking 9/11 Debunking is all about ego. I'm looking to get hold of an electronic copy, so the number of times Griffin uses the first person pronoun "I" can be counted. Griffin's latest is weirdly self-referential and, um, self-reverential. He takes debunking tracts to task for not including him into their arguments. Why, the mere fact that an intellect of his stature has taken up the 9/11 conspiracy cause, should be proof enough that there's some validity in all this troofer wombattery, eh? "

My view? He's a chancer with no genuine scientific knowledge of aviation, physics, geopolitics. Most of these people tell the masses what they want to hear. In many ways, a bit like the t.v. evangelists.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:25 pm

"Allan Schwartz, LCSW, Ph.D. was in private practice for more than thirty years. He is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the states"

The conspiracy theories are many and weird. For example, all of us have heard about the government cover up of visits by extra terrestrial beings to planet earth. Some people claim to have seen flying saucers in the sky while yet others claim to have been kidnapped by these beings, brought to their saucer and submitted to intrusive physical examinations.

One of the more painful theories is that the murder of 18 children in the New town massacre was committed by the government to give them an excuse to take guns away from Americans. In fact, some conspiracists assert that the massacre never occurred. They insist that it was a media event created toward the same goal of taking our guns away.

The horrific 9/11/01 attacks on the World Trade Center have also been blamed on the government as a way to get us into war in Iraq. Another version of this plot is that the Israelis attacked the World Trade Center in order to blame it on the Arabs.

One last example of these theories is that the United States never did land on the moon and that the entire thing was a charade to fool the world during the Cold War.

The list of these theories can go on for some time.

What are the reasons for these beliefs in plots and why do they all involve government cover-ups?

Psychologists have been speculating for some time about this.

First, it’s important to say that conspiracies do happen. In fact, there is a kernel of truth or possibility behind all of these theories. Perhaps that is the reason why so many Americans believe in these theories. Given the national feeling of suspicion towards government at this time, it becomes understandable that there would be a tendency to believe in these conspiracies. Whether it’s the damage Richard Nixon did in our ability to trust government or Ronald Reagan’s assertion that “Government is the problem,” or a cultural aspect of American life that has always distrusted authority, we have an immediate tendency to believe that the government is up to no good.

Then, too, psychopathology is involved in the process of weaving these theories. Psychologists state that those whose personalities tend to be authoritarian are more likely to believe in conspiracies. In need of a sense of control over events, conspiracies provide them with an explanation for those events over which they cannot exert control.

It is also thought that the process of finding conspiracies behind these events is due to a strong sense of individualism. Individualists, if they feel that their independence is threatened find dark forces behind that are threatening to rob them of their freedom. That is why we hear the anti gun control people state that even having back ground checks would result in the government having lists of gun owners who could then be pursued later on, when the government want to remove those guns. In this, there is a sinister belief that the government is all powerful, all controlling and about to swoop down on all of us in order to enslave the American people. That is quite paranoid thinking. "
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm

davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby quietvoice » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:56 pm

David, Richard.

Those pages that I posted show evidence of foul play. If evidence doesn't float your boat, nothing else can be said.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 314

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:27 pm

quietvoice wrote: Those pages that I posted show evidence of foul play. If evidence doesn't float your boat, nothing else can be said.

Yes quietvoice, plenty of zealots use this same tactic to present the evidence of whatever God they wish to believe in. The zealot says, “Read my bible, see the evidence I have presented to you, and if you don’t, then nothing else can be said.”

It’s an arrogant yet common tactic among religious fanatics or those with a superiority complex. They truly believe the evidence they present is gospel.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:09 pm

quietvoice wrote:David, Richard.

Those pages that I posted show evidence of foul play. If evidence doesn't float your boat, nothing else can be said.

You haven't explained as of yet why the plotters of 9/11 didn't come up with a far less economically damaging plan. As stated, if it were me, I'd have shot the planes down before they made impact. I'd have sealed off the wreckage and then gone public with the evidence. Likewise given Afghanistan is a poor country, I'd have skipped that aspect of it and blamed the whole thing on Iraq. And there you have it. A far more logical conspiracy. In reality, anyone could spin a disaster the way Griffin did and pull in a following. Let's take Chernobyl. We could say the reactor meltdown and radiation leakage had all been planned by the Soviets. For so many mistakes to have been made indicates "an inside job". And so on.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:23 pm

I sometimes wonder where conspiracy stops. If Neil Armstrong never went to the moon could it also be true that MIR never existed? And was Yuri Gagarins orbit of the planet just a movie spin off? What if Gagarin never went into space at all so that when the Americans faked the Apollo mission, little did they know they'd been beaten to the punch?
In some cases, conspiracy theory leaves the sphere of rational distrust and awareness of propaganda and enters into clinical paraphrenia. Paraphrenia isn't so different from paranoid schizophrenia where there's a loss of reality.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:10 pm

These frankenstinian medications seem to date much further back in time. I've been reading some papers from the USSR where horse plasma was used as a base for medication. I have a list of medications used to treat schizophrenia in clinics. I have written testimony of cases where vaccines were attributed to autism in children.That certainly justifies concerns by parents today. I hope to find out a bit more about these drugs.
Meantime, I spent most of the day in bed with some fever. I keep having relapses. Feel better now but it keeps coming and going.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:05 pm

In some cases, hernias can cause fever and flu symptoms. It seems strange I seem to get major symptoms after doing abdominal exercises. Not being a medic I'm unable to decide whether it's a lingering virus or hernia related. There is no pain whatsoever when doing situps but, yesterday, 2 hours after the workout, I had to take to bed while shaking all over. I guess the only way to find out is to drop the situps and see if these weird flu symptoms disappear.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:11 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:In some cases, conspiracy theory leaves the sphere of rational distrust and awareness of propaganda and enters into clinical paraphrenia. Paraphrenia isn't so different from paranoid schizophrenia where there's a loss of reality.

Maybe this excerpt from a meeting of psychopaths at the Milken Institute on October 29, 2019, will make you think again about whether people have paraphrenia or just a higher IQ than everyone falling into line: https://truthpeep.com/youve-been-fooled-by-fauci/ The damning bit starts at 2:40.

Or perhaps you'd be less contemptuous of people who can see what's going on if you considered the climate change meetings, lavishly catered parties attended by unmasked and jab-free dickheads who arrive from all over the world in gas-guzzling private jets instead of meeting online as the plebs must. Green issues as a way to global totalitarianism: https://odysee.com/@GodfreyBloom:6/geop ... empire-1:4

Talk about "a loss of reality"! You launch a thread about censorship while making a case for that great deathjab investor Bill Gates. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... 4dd0dd2985
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 490

Postby quietvoice » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:45 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:
quietvoice wrote:David. . .

You haven't explained as of yet why the plotters of 9/11 didn't come up with a far less economically damaging plan. . . .

What the HELL??

This proves that you had no interest in looking at the document I had posted.

Tell me, what is your opinion of the 9/11 section of that document and the evidence of foul play displayed there?

Please describe for me the essence if the evidence of foul play of which I am speaking as shared in this document.

Or else, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just blather on.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 314

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:44 pm

quietvoice wrote:What the HELL??

This proves that you had no interest in looking at the document I had posted.

Tell me, what is your opinion of the 9/11 section of that document and the evidence of foul play displayed there?

Please describe for me the essence if the evidence of foul play of which I am speaking as shared in this document.

Or else, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just blather on.

Yes David,

Listen to the teacher. Do the homework quietvoice has assigned to you, or else it proves you have no interest.

That is the way forums work David! Don’t you know!?!

Let me show you how it works…,

Quietvoice,

Here is a link to the 9/11 report…
https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/rep ... Report.pdf

Please read and then provide your summary of sections 2 the foundations of new terrorism and section 6 from threat to threat.

If you don’t do the homework I have assigned to you, then it proves you are just blathering.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext