A Few Words On Censorship

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:33 pm

Candid wrote:A few MORE words on censorship, this time in beleagured Melbourne, China. https://www.rebelnews.com/let_avi_report_petition

Well, I checked out 15 seconds of this “reporter” on YouTube. First one I clicked on. And he is just berating a cop, holding his microphone and repeatedly telling the cop to say the word “sorry”.

He’s not a reporter. I’d ban him from my press conferences as well.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:36 pm

Just to add Candid, there is currently real, actual censorship going on in the world. You can find a better example than some activist with a camera that’s on YouTube with 670,000 subscribers and nearly 400 videos.

He’s not being censored. He is simply an a$$hat that’s using the current situation to create a name for himself.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:17 pm

The other day I upset a woman. I was as usual calling the virus measures absurd. The reaction struck me as typical of a Moonie cult member of the 1970s. The woman was frantically defending the fact she's tested every week. She also defended her diagnosis as "having the virus" despite nothing being wrong with her.
There's an element of self absorption and selfishness about the virus cult. I mean, some people live with real illness like paralysis or cancer. Yet, all I hear these days is perfectly healthy people being told they're seriously ill. To be tested is to feed the flames of paranoid hypochondria.
Also the point I mentioned to Candid, everyday people aren't simply victims but so many really buy into it. They believe it like a religion. They lack the basic intelligence to question. I pointed out to the lady in question that a casual glimpse at the roads shows they're jam packed with traffic. Doesn't look like 1000 people a day are dying to me. There was a quarter of the traffic in the 1980s yet nobody feared flu viruses.
Lately I've gone from patient debate to openly telling people I meet that I think it's a lot of nonsense. And as stated, much of it is rooted in selfishness, insecurity and feeble mindedness.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:26 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Just to add Candid, there is currently real, actual censorship going on in the world. You can find a better example than some activist with a camera that’s on YouTube with 670,000 subscribers and nearly 400 videos.

He’s not being censored. He is simply an a$$hat that’s using the current situation to create a name for himself.

Yes, there is money in the opposition movement. There are opportunists. Candid is sincere and motivated by sincere concerns but ethical people are so often manipulated by charlatans. My own wake-up was the Icke forum. Most were flag waving fanatics, seeking to scapegoat and blame where there was an easy target.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:31 pm

Given I lived in part of this region, I can maybe shine some light on what's behind possible war in Europe.
After the breakup of the USSR, a growing anti-Russian mentality gradually permeated former block countries, such as Estonia, Romania and especially Poland. In Ukraine it happened more slowly. I never understood the logic why because, for example, Stalin was Georgian and Lenin Armenian. So, although a lot of poorer countries like Poland blamed Russia for economic stagnation, the whole communist ideology has its roots in Germany (Marx). At any rate, having travelled the region years ago, it's clear there was a drive in countries to identify along national lines. So, Ukraine strives to exist as Ukrainian but, in the process, nationalism took root. And partly the same thing happened in Russia too since nationalism is likewise part of Putin's outlook.
Some Russian historians blame Stalin for having repressed national identity. Now, as a result, nationalism is a problem all over Eastern Europe.
The situation is a tinder box. It would require real diplomacy to avert a European war. Using the situation simply to expand NATO to Ukraine is extremely dangerous. For example, should Russia and Ukraine go into conflict, it could easily uncork the unrest in the Baltics. Poland could also get dragged in.
It's a classic example of "short term thinking". All negotiations have failed because only short term objectives are being looked at. However, all those considerations would have no bearing if an actual hot war results.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:39 pm

davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:51 pm

First link didn't work so used yandex. Just wait till it loads on screen.

https://yandex.ru/video/pad/search?film ... 20protests
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:02 pm

Ironic that militant anti vaxers started switching to HAM. It's my speciality. In the 1960s the novice bands were on 80 meters shortwave. Very popular was SSB as the range was high.
The others good news is Boris Johnson activity exposed politicians over here as "fake" since we now know they were all holding parties during the lockdown. So, those who bought into the lockdown propaganda now know Johnson and co never took it seriously. Where I live a fair few people have ditched the masks.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:34 pm

Gibraltar lost 1, but not COVID. Now up to 162% jabbed and down to 33675 population.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-pop ... opulation/

And here is Haiti with ~1% vaccination for comparison.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-pop ... opulation/

Looks like nothing is happening in either
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:43 pm

I had more forms from the NHS. They appear to be obsessed (like extreme communist zealots ordered to complete the 5 year plan). The bad news for them is I have had no flu jabs (ever) and no anti "killer virus" jabs. And what follows from that? Those who followed the official line are falling like skittles in a row. They get "diagnosed with Covid" at least twice.
The latest bit of propaganda sometimes shows some repented anti vaxer who (like St Paul) saw the light after "nearly dying of Covid". I suppose there have been cases where a fit sportsman gets this virus and reacts far worse than normal. Yet, that applies to blood sugar disorders and allergies since we all differ biologically.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:35 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: Those who followed the official line are falling like skittles in a row.

No they aren't. That simply isn't true. The death rate is near 0% now. People are not dying because of the jab, nor or they dying because of COVID.

According to the numbers, the jabs and all the huge over the top responses by governments around the world did little to anything to stop the spread or make any significant dent on overall mortality. Compare countries that poured in huge resources versus those that didn't, compare countries with high jab rates vs. those with extremely low rates, compare those with massive restrictions and mandates with those that had few, and you will find no significant difference.

In hindsight, I think it is fair to say that the response by governments did more damage to wreck the world, causing death, damage, and destruction than the virus did. Of course, this is hindsight. We didn't know. How could we? In the future we need to do better.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: Those who followed the official line are falling like skittles in a row.

No they aren't. That simply isn't true. The death rate is near 0% now. People are not dying because of the jab, nor or they dying because of COVID.

According to the numbers, the jabs and all the huge over the top responses by governments around the world did little to anything to stop the spread or make any significant dent on overall mortality. Compare countries that poured in huge resources versus those that didn't, compare countries with high jab rates vs. those with extremely low rates, compare those with massive restrictions and mandates with those that had few, and you will find no significant difference.

In hindsight, I think it is fair to say that the response by governments did more damage to wreck the world, causing death, damage, and destruction than the virus did. Of course, this is hindsight. We didn't know. How could we? In the future we need to do better.

I didn't mean they are dying literally. I meant to say people who had the vaccine are constantly being isolated with "the virus". It's a matter of inflating the figures at any cost but the achilles heel is those told to isolate had the jab. As to the rest, I agree.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:57 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote: but the achilles heel is those told to isolate had the jab.

It isn't the jab. It's math.

-1- Everyone that catches the virus is told to isolate.
-2- The jab doesn't stop a person from catching/transmitting the virus.

In Gibraltar you have 100% jabbed. So the math says that 100% of people that catch the virus and told to isolate will have been jabbed.

In the UK the vast majority are jabbed. So the math says the vast majority of people needing to isolate will have been jabbed.

In Haiti, where 1% are jabbed, the vast majority of people catching the virus are unjabbed. It's math.

Conclusion...it's not the jab. Spikes have occurred all over the world, regardless if the population is jabbed or not.

Now point #2 is a bit frustrating, in fact it pisses me off a bit, because the government/media mislead and outright lied to people about what the jab was able to do. But, that's another issue.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Candid would enjoy a 1996 book I'm reading by Roy Medvedev. It's very accurate. Medvedev writes about conversion of many countries into "colonies", regulated by global organizations. This already happened in the UK, where people like Johnson just follow directives. Then they pay the price and fall. The next elected politician then carries on also following directives. And as we know it's all about lockdowns and propaganda. Medvedev writes in 1996 the global perspective on Russia was to monopolise its economy and reduce population. There was no wish to see Russia rebuild itself as a sovereign state. It would be fair to say many other countries - such as Holland - are being turned into colonies that serve the interests of globalisation associations of bankers and economists. We can no longer take seriously the fabrication such countries are democratic. To repeat, in the UK politicians are simply staged monarchs. They recite lines. People such as Johnson are educated but submissive and devoid of any opinion of their own. They ignore the electorate and pander to the global interest groups.
Now, we should watch the Russia Ukraine situation carefully. Despite all the negatives concerning Putin, Russia stands out as the first intended "colony" to use military force against globalists. The bone of contention is a huge military build-up around the borders of Russia, using weaker countries as bases to expand globalist policy. I still have no idea if Putin will literally intervene in Ukraine. It would appear to the world as an attack on a sovereign state so maybe a risky venture. Even so, Ukraine - same as France or Holland - appears to be governed by globalist interest groups. It's in many ways a similar scenario to Cuba in the 1960s since Castro's regime represented communism on America's borders. That led to the bay of pigs. It almost led to full invasion of Cuba.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:24 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: but the achilles heel is those told to isolate had the jab.

It isn't the jab. It's math.

-1- Everyone that catches the virus is told to isolate.
-2- The jab doesn't stop a person from catching/transmitting the virus.

In Gibraltar you have 100% jabbed. So the math says that 100% of people that catch the virus and told to isolate will have been jabbed.

In the UK the vast majority are jabbed. So the math says the vast majority of people needing to isolate will have been jabbed.

In Haiti, where 1% are jabbed, the vast majority of people catching the virus are unjabbed. It's math.

Conclusion...it's not the jab. Spikes have occurred all over the world, regardless if the population is jabbed or not.

Now point #2 is a bit frustrating, in fact it pisses me off a bit, because the government/media mislead and outright lied to people about what the jab was able to do. But, that's another issue.

When they tried to trick Corbyn on the BBC by asking if he denied measles jabs had saved lives, there is an effective response. Measles jabs worked. Covid jabs do not. Added to that, Covid jabs have already caused health problems.
At the moment opposition is developing from basic protests to militant tactics. Even combat training. I have no illusions these lockdowns will end or the policy of forcing drugs on populations. It does seem the leaflets and protests really scuttled the plan to vaccinate everyone. Many protests scared people away from the vaccine. Even better, Boris Johnson's private rave-ups and banquets during lockdown really exposed the lie we were supposed to be in mortal danger.
davidbanner99@

PreviousNext