A Few Words On Censorship

#1020

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:41 pm

tokeless wrote:Tokeless has a small advantage he doesn't live in the EU and we are a bit more isolated here. Tokeless isn't likely to be fired at by water canons.

Then don't reference me to try and justify your argument.

The UK economy is weakened by a degree of isolation and politics is therefore affected. The EU is in my view an awful set-up and very much back to its old antics, repression and fascism. As Thatcher warned years ago.

Thatcher was no saviour from fascism. She, along with Reagan introduced a type of corporate fascism, burning regulations and barriers to letting the markets rip through societies and chase profits over all else. Hideous woman.

Just recently in my locality an historic inn has been burned to the ground. This inn was visited by Charles Darwin and H.G. Wells. The cause of the fire was drugs. Pot was being grown in the inn by dealers since it had recently shut down due to social distancing. Many bars were forced out of business. Local comments surprised me since people just felt it was a good time to build new locations. However, myself I tend to value history. The loss of an historic inn such as this is a tragedy. Lockdowns and the poverty caused contributed to the loss.


David, to try and blame the lockdown for someone growing weed is ludicrous. Weed growing has been occurring for decades because of a failed drug policy. It didn't occur because businesses had nothing else to do. If the fire was in an empty flat in the slums would that be because of lockdown too? Lockdown has caused a lot of misery and hardship for many for sure, but it did not result in weed grows and fires.[/quote]

Overall, I agree Thatcher fell short but I just think she was right over Europe. I actually think Trump's isolation outlook could have helped America prosper and why is that? Simply because for the US Europe is a busted flush. Germany is using the U.S. to rebuild its fascist ideology in Europe. Simply because Germany has no military might of its own.
Thatcher did state Europe has been a cause of ongoing wars for centuries. The idea Europe can ever be a source of stability has again proven to be false.
I think if EU citizens now realise they need to oppose the EU that's a step in the right direction.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37


#1021

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 pm

The media is hyping up the notion of a full invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Embassy staff are leaving. There could be a European war. However, I cannot say for sure such an invasion would take place. It would lead to similar casualties as in Chechnya but on a larger scale. It would also make Russia look bad in an imperialistic sense. The real reason for the Russian army build-up may only be a state of readiness because the civil war in Ukraine was intensifying. Although I'm sure Putin does intend to take certain steps, this may be something altogether different.
Of course if war should break out I would tend to blame the EU for destabilising Ukraine in the first place.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1022

Postby Candid » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:06 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Candid wrote:How can that possibly be proved??


It's pretty darn easy.

You take the populations that have been jabbed, e.g. the UK or Gibraltar, and you take populations that have not been jabbed, e.g. Haiti or Mali, and you compare results.


The question was
How can you prove that the "vaccines" reduce severity?
There's route A
and route B
A being "vaccinated"
and
B declining to have an untried medical precedure that is already causing mayhem.

NO ONE can possibly have followed both paths. You get jabbed or you refuse to get jabbed.

You can't say these injections "reduce severity" when the vast majority of people presently "with covid" have submitted to "the vaccine". I know that's not what you're seeing on the TV news, that in fact you're seeing the opposite, but guess what? Most of the world's leaders TELL LIES. Most of us knew decades ago about the great gulf between what they SAY at election time and what they DO if they get in. Well, that gulf has widened. A lot. Of course it's always because something unexpected has cropped up, and "I'm sorry but we're all going to have to blah blah blah...) but a million pieces of evidence prove beyond doubt that it's been in the pipeline at least for decades and very probably much longer.

The extreme case I've heard of was the woman whose father had died after one or two jabs, quoted as saying: "It would have been worse if he hadn't been vaccinated [sic]." A regular contributor here and his wife got sick AFTER having one or two (I think it was the first) jabs and he said the same thing: "It would have been worse if we hadn't been vaccinated [sic]." People tuning in to TV or radio are imbibing this propaganda day and night. They've been hypnotised, and I don't say that lightly. Out on the streets they cover their faces with useless masks, rub nasty anti-bacterial muck into their hands apparently not knowing an antibacterial is useless against viruses, cower away from passing strangers, stand on the laughable floor markers, keep their gobs shut and scurry home as soon as possible.

Well might they do so. Just google VAIDS, vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Go to the last page that isn't all ads, and you'll see they're dropping like flies. On that note, this time last year I had the final ONS tally for All-Causes Mortality in England and Wales for 2020. Now my contact there swears black and blue that the tally for one year has never been available until July of the next. That is an outright lie. She obliged me with a link to the categories we can expect in July, six out of ten of them screaming COVID-19 in caps. We had a back-and-forth in which I repeatedly said all I wanted to know was how many people died (ALL CAUSES) in 2021, and she repeatedly replied that the tally for one year has never been available until July of the next. The fact that pre-2020 there was ALWAYS a final ALL CAUSES tally by mid-January no longer registers.

My bestie couldn't possibly know about it. That's the trouble for people still in the workforce; they barely have time for the fearmongering "news", much less to question the fact that in the UK every decision by the Government since March 2020 has made matters worse. More than two years without face-to-face contact Lyn texted me to say she and her son had both been very ill "with covid" but that she could get to my town the day before my birthday. When we met at my local she had a new constant cough but assured me she'd been tested and wasn't infected. Like I gave a damn. I said I don't know how to ask this, but have you and David been "vaccinated".

Of course they had. She was told she had to have it to go to the office. Her son David, who we both know is unlikely ever to leave home, had to have it to keep his job as a waiter.

So now Our Johnson has once again said we'll have relative freedom from... I dunno, I try not to look but I believe it's imminent. So what, he said the same thing in December 2020 as long as we all got jabbed, hospital admissions and deaths fell (they were normal at that time), there were no "new variants", and there were fewer so-called "cases" via the ludicrous PCR test that picked up if you'd ever successfully updated your immunity to the common cold. He pulled the same stunt for July 19 last year, after which I walked the village high street with pliers, removing big scary signs wrapped around lamp-posts. So much for that. Every six months the carrot is dangled, as long as EVERYONE does what we say and believes we give a damn about their health.

So vaxpass was sneaked in via "Plan B" for access to large venues, now aiming for those who are neither young nor old, just want to get out there and score. They need it to go to the football or large and crowded venues such as cinemas and nightclubs. I've spoken to people who've accepted it for those very reasons, with no idea that Plan B was heading our way regardless and there was no other plan, no, not even a Plan A, we're so sorry but it's a scary world out there now (a manufactured virus with a 99.9% recovery rate) and we need to get rid of small businesses, put millions out of work, sack any NHS employee who refuses to be "vaccinated", track and trace everyone via their mobile phones, separate the compliant and non-compliant before the former realise what we've done, lock them in their homes if necessary. Dammit, we can't have them getting together and making more of the common folk!!

And there was I innocently just noticing the steady climbing of the world population, regularly citing the World Population link you posted recently. I was aware from my environmental hobbies that there was a problem, and that problem was US. Just too many Homo sapiens for everyone to be minimally housed and fed. Planet Earth has a limited carrying capacity, we'd long gone past it by the time I noticed, the one-child policies in some Asian countries were disastrous, and there appeared to be no solution.

Turns out people like... ooh, let's say eg. Boris Johnson, who now acknowledges seven children by I think three women... and a number of Very Wealthy others already had the "cure". Frankly I myself still can't see an alternative, I just know the coronahoax (to be followed by a SPARS pandemic in 2025 with no break in between) is off-the-charts criminal, greedy, and beyond the worst of sadism. Our leaders own healthcare organisations, police, armies, banks, THE MASS MEDIA, and courts throughout the land. Hell, they own US. They can do whatever the **** they like, changing definitions, passing new laws, shooting the vermin on the streets if they like, starting with metropolitan Melbourne in the State of Victoria, Australia, then moving through NSW where theforsaken finally succumbed, to Queensland where the capital of Brisbane probably went along with it but wa-a-a-a-y north in tropical Townsville people said WTF, we have more to fear from dengue-carrying mosquitos or skin cancer than from a variant of that well-known coronavirus previously known as the common cold.

I've spent a goodly chunk of my vagabond life in Townsville and once in a while my nose ran like a tap to get rid of the dairy products I choose to ingest. My immune system has successfully fought off every nasty there is, including in January 2020 a dose of the universally illegal Made In China weaponised virus; while I was in the Ville Vitamin D from sunlight made sure that while I might occasionally be off-colour from any tropical disease known to science, a respiratory virus couldn't touch me.

It's different in south-east England's interminable winter. I'm absolutely tip-top physically but burying the dead and non-stop activism has taken its toll on my outlook. Everyone's life expectancy has been shortened by the coronahoax, whether jabbed or holding out. The BIG court case, exposure, and maybe trial of the perpetrators has been too long in coming but is set to start on January 31. https://www.covidtruths.co.uk/2020/11/u ... rus-fraud/

What a long month it's been, with so many jabdeaths in far-off Australia and the funeral of my neighbour, double-jabbed but fine in August, needing a day in hospital for "tests" early in November and "probably home the same day" but in fact not returned for weeks, finally home on December 7, back in hospital three days later, funeral January 13.

Quite right that there'll never be a "back to normal", https://www.brighteon.com/b9645782-b1d6 ... 370784e0fe. Barring a miracle, and thanks to all the covid compliant, we're headed for a digital concentration camp.

Bolt-hole day is a matter of weeks away; got held up over the Silly Season but husband estimates mid-March. I've been collecting mobile/cell numbers because whatever life is left to me I want to spend it being me, writing my own stuff, far away from whatever's happening to the planet and its people.

I will, however, keep 11 September 2022 in mind.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#1023

Postby Candid » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:30 pm

Super quote from @DrEliDavid on January 18:
Imagine someone tells you that there is an emergency and they need to borrow your car for 15 days.

Two years pass, and they still have no criteria for the emergency ending, and no plans to give you back your car.

They didn't borrow your car. They stole it. Time to realize that.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#1024

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Candid wrote:The question was
How can you prove that the "vaccines" reduce severity?
There's route A
and route B
A being "vaccinated"
and
B declining to have an untried medical precedure that is already causing mayhem.

NO ONE can possibly have followed both paths. You get jabbed or you refuse to get jabbed.

You can't say these injections "reduce severity" when the vast majority of people presently "with covid" have submitted to "the vaccine".


Candid, COVID is worldwide, not just in the UK. Not every country is fully vaccinated. There are plenty of people in both group A and group B.

People in group B do get covid and in sufficient numbers (in the millions) to allow for a simple comparison between group A and B regarding severity.

Take Poland. You have roughly 60% in group A and 40% in group B. Plenty of people in both groups are still contracting covid. It is then easy to compare if the jab reduces severity, which results of multiple studies shows is the case
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#1025

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Candid wrote:Bolt-hole day is a matter of weeks away; got held up over the Silly Season but husband estimates mid-March. I've been collecting mobile/cell numbers because whatever life is left to me I want to spend it being me, writing my own stuff, far away from whatever's happening to the planet and its people.

I will, however, keep 11 September 2022 in mind.


How long? A year in the "bolt-hole"?

I truly hope it is a way for you to stay away from the Internet, relax, refresh, and then when you emerge not return to the same sources that have painted such a dark world for you.

Upon your return, what will you find? There will be more people on the planet than ever before. All around the world humanity will continue to thrive. But, there will still be politics with plenty of dark stories and plenty of "journalists" willing to profit from convincing people that humanity has but a decade to survive. There will be wars, there will be tragedy, but overall things will be just fine.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#1026

Postby tokeless » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:30 pm

regular contributor here and his wife got sick AFTER having one or two (I think it was the first) jabs and he said the same thing: "It would have been worse if we hadn't been vaccinated [sic]."

Having a reaction to a vaccine isn't unusual Candid. In fact it is desired as it shows an effective immune response... like when children and babies get a temperature. It shows a positive reaction and goes away in a day or two. It arguably could have been worse without the vaccine, unless you have evidence it wouldn't have. Hospitalised people are getting less as the vaccines are given... yes, as stated a million times, but one more for you... it is still possible to get the virus, even if vaccinated.

People tuning in to TV or radio are imbibing this propaganda day and night. They've been hypnotised, and I don't say that lightly. Out on the streets they cover their faces with useless masks, rub nasty anti-bacterial muck into their hands apparently not knowing an antibacterial is useless against viruses, cower away from passing strangers, stand on the laughable floor markers, keep their gobs shut and scurry home as soon as possible.

I guess in your world propaganda only happens one way and there is no way it could effect you eh? Right wing conspiracy sites are facts man... Trump was on to it so they stole the election from him, so we're all gonna die because of this kill shot... I know the population is growing but it takes time to kill all the useful people and just leave the believers to run the show... see you in September now. Also, what time frame are you giving for your prophecy to come to reality over having to admit you got sucked down the hole? A year, 2 years ? How long have I got left before it gets me Candid?
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#1027

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 pm

tokeless wrote:regular contributor here and his wife got sick AFTER having one or two (I think it was the first) jabs and he said the same thing: "It would have been worse if we hadn't been vaccinated [sic]."

Having a reaction to a vaccine isn't unusual Candid. In fact it is desired as it shows an effective immune response... like when children and babies get a temperature. It shows a positive reaction and goes away in a day or two. It arguably could have been worse without the vaccine, unless you have evidence it wouldn't have. Hospitalised people are getting less as the vaccines are given... yes, as stated a million times, but one more for you... it is still possible to get the virus, even if vaccinated.

People tuning in to TV or radio are imbibing this propaganda day and night. They've been hypnotised, and I don't say that lightly. Out on the streets they cover their faces with useless masks, rub nasty anti-bacterial muck into their hands apparently not knowing an antibacterial is useless against viruses, cower away from passing strangers, stand on the laughable floor markers, keep their gobs shut and scurry home as soon as possible.

I guess in your world propaganda only happens one way and there is no way it could effect you eh? Right wing conspiracy sites are facts man... Trump was on to it so they stole the election from him, so we're all gonna die because of this kill shot... I know the population is growing but it takes time to kill all the useful people and just leave the believers to run the show... see you in September now. Also, what time frame are you giving for your prophecy to come to reality over having to admit you got sucked down the hole? A year, 2 years ? How long have I got left before it gets me Candid?


On the contrary.....
I had no vaccine, zero, zilch. No death. No life threatening illness.
Friends all had vaccine. Two times off work so far - diagnosed with the virus the vaccine is supposed to stop.
You couldn't make it up!
The measures accomplished nothing whatsoever.
It's an utter farce from A - Z
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1028

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:08 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Candid wrote:Bolt-hole day is a matter of weeks away; got held up over the Silly Season but husband estimates mid-March. I've been collecting mobile/cell numbers because whatever life is left to me I want to spend it being me, writing my own stuff, far away from whatever's happening to the planet and its people.

I will, however, keep 11 September 2022 in mind.


How long? A year in the "bolt-hole"?

I truly hope it is a way for you to stay away from the Internet, relax, refresh, and then when you emerge not return to the same sources that have painted such a dark world for you.

Upon your return, what will you find? There will be more people on the planet than ever before. All around the world humanity will continue to thrive. But, there will still be politics with plenty of dark stories and plenty of "journalists" willing to profit from convincing people that humanity has but a decade to survive. There will be wars, there will be tragedy, but overall things will be just fine.


The way things look now .....
She could leave the bolthole and find a Planet Of The Apes. Nothing but Ape City and the forbidden zone.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1029

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:16 pm

Take a good look at this recent video of Brussels. It's a small step from civil war and will get worse.
How is this helping to stop a virus? All it's doing is creating anarchy.

Actually for some reason this is an old video and not the recent protest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1tKFPbBNs
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1030

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:25 pm

Youtube removed the mass protest in Brussels. I accessed videos on yandex. This is a bit slow to load but to date.

Looking at the size of the crowds, the message is clear. The repressive measures technically have multiplied any virus risk by thousands. What you have is tens of thousands of people in close contact and masks ditched - to expose the whole thing as a farce. It makes a joke of lockdowns as the lockdowns create mass gatherings.

Of course, none of these people will fall ill. It's a pack of lies.

https://yandex.ru/video/preview/?filmId ... ls+protest
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1031

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:40 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:
tokeless wrote:regular contributor here and his wife got sick AFTER having one or two (I think it was the first) jabs and he said the same thing: "It would have been worse if we hadn't been vaccinated [sic]."

Having a reaction to a vaccine isn't unusual Candid. In fact it is desired as it shows an effective immune response... like when children and babies get a temperature. It shows a positive reaction and goes away in a day or two. It arguably could have been worse without the vaccine, unless you have evidence it wouldn't have. Hospitalised people are getting less as the vaccines are given... yes, as stated a million times, but one more for you... it is still possible to get the virus, even if vaccinated.

People tuning in to TV or radio are imbibing this propaganda day and night. They've been hypnotised, and I don't say that lightly. Out on the streets they cover their faces with useless masks, rub nasty anti-bacterial muck into their hands apparently not knowing an antibacterial is useless against viruses, cower away from passing strangers, stand on the laughable floor markers, keep their gobs shut and scurry home as soon as possible.

I guess in your world propaganda only happens one way and there is no way it could effect you eh? Right wing conspiracy sites are facts man... Trump was on to it so they stole the election from him, so we're all gonna die because of this kill shot... I know the population is growing but it takes time to kill all the useful people and just leave the believers to run the show... see you in September now. Also, what time frame are you giving for your prophecy to come to reality over having to admit you got sucked down the hole? A year, 2 years ? How long have I got left before it gets me Candid?


On the contrary.....
I had no vaccine, zero, zilch. No death. No life threatening illness.
Friends all had vaccine. Two times off work so far - diagnosed with the virus the vaccine is supposed to stop.
You couldn't make it up!
The measures accomplished nothing whatsoever.
It's an utter farce from A - Z


So, because you have been ok, the loss of thousands is part of that farce is it? Do you think the deaths are made up by the dictatorship David. Do you think the people in hospitals were actors for the state?
I hope you remain well, but to cast the idea that it's been a farce is crass. People have died in their thousands
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#1032

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:01 pm

"On the contrary.....
I had no vaccine, zero, zilch. No death. No life threatening illness.
----------'''

So, because you have been ok, the loss of thousands is part of that farce is it? Do you think the deaths are made up by the dictatorship David. Do you think the people in hospitals were actors for the state?
I hope you remain well, but to cast the idea that it's been a farce is crass. People have died in their thousands[/quote]

Candid may be very close. The virus is the vaccines perhaps. The virus could well be the accumulation of two decades of over-used antibiotics, flu jabs and overly sterile lifestyle. Look around the streets and what you see in my locality is often fragile, poorly nourished people - pumped full of chemicals.
None of these measures has prevented or can prevent a self-made crisis.
Last edited by davidbanner99@ on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1033

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 pm

This quote mechanism is horremdous. I had to delete quotes in every shape and form and it took five attempts. Basically you can't reply if there's a quote. Then why have a quote button.at all?
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#1034

Postby desperate788 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:20 pm

So at 1033th post you noticed that? And need to distract from the discussion from which i couldnt understand anything.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41787
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology