A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:03 pm

Put simply, a country with lower death rates and high antibiotic use may also offer far healthier diet and that would factor in on your calculations. A country with low antibiotic use and higher death rates may also show poor nutrition. Or alcohol abuse as in 1990s Russia.
I find it easier to just look what happens directly. Mayan Indians died of flu viruses brought in by conquistadores. They had had no exposure and lacked immunity. Tokeless's system recommends vaccines as a means to solve such a problem. Whereas myself and Candid believe in social contact as the basis of the immune system. And drugs in emergencies.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:41 pm

Tokeless's system recommends vaccines as a means to solve such a problem.

Yet again, you take what I say and fit it in to your context... I don't recommend anything really. In the current pandemic the use of vaccines has reduced hospital admissions for serious illness. Yes, many have died either with or without vaccination, but what we are seeing now is a reduction in the overall impact. Do I think we were oversold the fear in the UK? Yes, probably and its a tried and tested tactic used by governments and we keep reacting to it. Do I regret having them? No, not at all... do I reccomend them? That's your decision and nothing to do with me.
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:47 pm

tokeless wrote:Tokeless's system recommends vaccines as a means to solve such a problem.

Yet again, you take what I say and fit it in to your context... I don't recommend anything really. In the current pandemic the use of vaccines has reduced hospital admissions for serious illness. Yes, many have died either with or without vaccination, but what we are seeing now is a reduction in the overall impact. Do I think we were oversold the fear in the UK? Yes, probably and its a tried and tested tactic used by governments and we keep reacting to it. Do I regret having them? No, not at all... do I reccomend them? That's your decision and nothing to do with me.

We appear to be living in two parallel realities. I can only state the obvious - the vaccines and other measures had no impact whatsoever - except to harm those who needed urgent treatment (cancers, e.t.c.) And heavens knows how many were injured during riots in countries such as Guadeloupe. Or lost jobs. To say nothing of the side effects. Personally I know people who still are absent from work, post vaccine.
This has been the classic "invisible suit of clothes yarn". I spoke to several post covid cases and never got the impression of anything remotely life-threatening. Cancer, heart disease, angina, - all these latter kill far more people daily than the flu virus.
Tokeless, did you believe at the time that Saddam Hussein was capable of wiping out London? Have you considered the media is just propaganda?
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:42 pm

David, stop talking out of your backside fella. If you want to believe what you do, that's fine with me, just don't try and twist what I say. WTF has Saddam Hussein got to do with this? Are you implying I believed the 45 minute nonsense because it was nonsense and despite what you're trying to do, I'm smarter than you think.... btw, how's your dictatorship nonsense coming along?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -to-reopen

Seems to be going well...
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:45 am

tokeless wrote:David, stop talking out of your backside fella. If you want to believe what you do, that's fine with me, just don't try and twist what I say. WTF has Saddam Hussein got to do with this? Are you implying I believed the 45 minute nonsense because it was nonsense and despite what you're trying to do, I'm smarter than you think.... btw, how's your dictatorship nonsense coming along?

I am going to bet one "variant" virus will follow another. A few people believe things will go back to normal. That won't happen. I was reading today more plans are on the way to "force" vaccination in some countries. This is why tens of thousands of people protested in Brussels the other day.
I don't think the conflict has any "going back". What you will see very shortly is a new, renamed virus and more propaganda.
That's why I compared to Iraq. You know the old story about crying wolf. It just amazes me there are those who believe in distortions and obvious social control.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:43 pm

tokeless wrote:.... btw, how's your dictatorship nonsense coming along?

To be fair, we don’t know how much protests, non compliance and the growing unrest has resulted in things being reopened.

Think about it this way. A year ago all around the world most western politicians said vaccinations would not be mandatory, there would be no vax passports, children would be exempt, no quarantine camps, no requirement to take a vaccine to keep your job, no requirement to take boosters after full vaccination, and no masks after vaccination, etc.

A year later, all of these things we’re reversed and in many areas are still taking place. And all of these incremental steps towards more and more and more control in the name of “public health” were not via democracy but by dictate.

You are right, the dictates do not seem to be going so well. Why? Is it because the politicians that dictated these orders are just wonderful people that are just following the science and trying to be good stewards of the people? Or is it the case that the politicians are worried that they will lose power should they continue with the dictates?

My guess is that it is a bit of both.

We have seen plenty of people going full dictator on their philosophy regarding vaccinations. There are people dancing and celebrating the deaths of both the vaxxed and unvaxxed. Do we really think none of the politicians have this same philosophy?

For example, I think if Trudeau wasn’t the Prime Minister…had his life taken a different path, you would see him on social media claiming we need a 100% vaxxed and anyone that doesn’t accept it deserves whatever happens to them. Just my opinion, but that’s how he comes across.

Politicians are just people. Trudeau has enjoyed his dictates and the perceived power he has gained from them.

In short, we don’t know how much of dictates being lifted are a result of the protests and politicians fearing they will lose power.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:39 pm

To be fair, we don’t know how much protests, non compliance and the growing unrest has resulted in things being reopened.

True, we don't, but I would say the point of being a dictator is that you do as you wish and oppress the dissenters. A million people marched against the Iraqi war but it went ahead, so it isn't always successful. I think there are multiple reasons, but one is also that we have managed the storm and now need to adjust and bring back some normality because it's not sustainable longer term to restrict people without them hitting a point of civil unrest.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:08 pm

tokeless wrote:...I think there are multiple reasons, but one is also that we have managed the storm...

This is where we may differ in perspective a bit. Correct me where I'm wrong, but you seem to consider the storm to be the virus. I consider the storm to be less the virus, and more how we chose to respond. We created a storm out of the virus, and the full scope of destruction from the storm has not yet been realized.

The damage caused by the storm left roughly 6 million dead over two years, but that is only one metric. What about all the other damage? What about the self-inflicted destruction because of the dictates? Are we not going to acknowledge that destruction?

Maybe it is because all the other damage is harder to observe, harder to quantify that we tend to overlook it. How many millions of children will have lost a year or more of education because of schools being closed? How many millions will require years of therapy to no longer fear going outside without a mask on or shaking the hand of another person? How many millions will never again trust the very institutions that were supposed to put aside politics in a time of crisis to do the right thing?

I don't think we will know the full scope of destruction for quite some time.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:25 pm

Probably... I guess as a clinician I tend to focus on that aspect. The management of the pandemic was poorly done because we in the UK have a system where people are given ministerial roles yet have no qualifications or experience in that area, so they rely on consultants and advisors who may not always be open and lack integrity because they are 'employed' by the politicians. I think our chief scientists were compromised in the end because they were hiding the real science because it didn't fit the needs of the politicians.. hence the message changed, the facts changed and the situation got worse despite being told we were following the science and data.
The fall out will be extensive and prolonged I think, so I just focus on what I can change or impact on. I never trust politicians, especially Tories.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:11 pm

For me, this virus spin woke up a lot of people. Many still prefer to create a "preferred reality" - i.e. we really are dying by the thousands every day. It's easier to create a more palatable reality than look truth dead in the eye. So, Germans in 1939 persuaded themselves Hitler was just fighting for justice. They shrugged off the ugly doubts. Such as racial "hygiene", genetic experimentation, euthansia of the disabled - and some autistics. Many people today make the same mistake because the bitter reality is hard to face. Just to give some indication, Germany is already debating the use of vaccines by force. And isolation of those who refuse from society. Where did we see that before? 1939, of course.
It's very easy to focus on some "perceived danger" and then bombard the masses with fear-based manipulation. I grant you a virus exists but my own experience to date convinces me in no way does it compare to cancer or other threats. By this stage, most people should be waking up to a harsher reality. I tend to call it "hygiene fascism", due to fascism's connection with the concept of "purity" (be it race, ethnic or some clinical definition).
Some positive perspective is that I now see- on the street- how many people are starting to have doubts.
For me, it's all very uncompromising. We can't trust those in political office any more. I think they lost all credibility.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nls1bwYLwJ4
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:43 pm

I grant you a virus exists but my own experience to date convinces me in no way does it compare to cancer or other threats.

Well, unless you can spread cancer by coughing or inhaling it, then it isn't comparable. You're basing your experience on you not getting it or by not being Ill of you have. That's really credible.
Comparing today with nazi Germany is ludicrous, but I've heard you enough to realise that's not unexpected.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:03 pm

tokeless wrote:I grant you a virus exists but my own experience to date convinces me in no way does it compare to cancer or other threats.

Well, unless you can spread cancer by coughing or inhaling it, then it isn't comparable. You're basing your experience on you not getting it or by not being Ill of you have. That's really credible.
Comparing today with nazi Germany is ludicrous, but I've heard you enough to realise that's not unexpected.

It's called "Stockholm Syndrome". Those oppressed find it easier to excuse the aggression because that avoids the need to face the harsher reality. It's hard to accept fascism is alive and well. It still promotes the virtue of "sterility" by "avoidance", either of races or viral contamination. It utilises control of the media to manipulate the thoughts of those who lack time to dig deeper. The use of "control words" is known in psychology. Here are a few: Death, contamination, avoidance, unclean, risk, danger, "must", confine....Those are the control words used daily in the media.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:51 pm

There seems to be something going on with sickness leave that I'm not clued up on. I wonder if it's a ploy to enable travel abroad? I know people who had all the vaccines but later take time off work. Reason?The virus. Yet, in many cases the person is seen to be fairly well or even partying - a la Boris Johnson. It struck me that maybe they have found doctors willing to diagnose the virus (or accept it's the virus) so this can be used as support when travelling. That is, you can show (1) the vaccination and (2) recovery. The government is quite happy to then file all these diagnosed cases as cause for future lockdowns and "variant" scares. Meantime the opportunists don't realise by playing the official line to make life easy, they are digging a deeper hole.
Personally, my cards always were on the table. All who know me personally are aware what my views are. Many were stunned that, in the end, nothing tragic befell me. I never agreed with invisible suits of clothes that supposedly put the king one step above the rest. I don't believe in illnesses without illness, tests that declare us all "lepers", nor the absurdity of face coverings to save the human race. I don't believe in lepricorns or fables. Reason why? A lot of research into psychotic conditions, delusions and hysteria. In fact, more or less, you could say I never faltered. After Iraq I learned quickly how propaganda is used.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:34 pm

"Donald Trump said the US should stay out of the Russia-Ukraine crisis
The former president called it a 'European problem' after Joe Biden said he would deploy some troops to Eastern Europe without NATO's backing
Russian President Vladimir Putin has agreed to meet with Germany, France and Ukraine over the Ukraine-Russian border conflict"

Have to agree with Trump. Still, nobody knows yet what will happen.
One good thing about the Russian language - and related to the thread - is that information is very open. I have a printed book, dated 1996, and written by a KGB analyst. It gives all the conspiracy information ever required. You would never get this information in English.
It seems since the 1990s, there was a plan by econimic global financiers to support Ukraine in every way, with the aim to counter future resurgence of Russia. Meantime Russia feared the loss of its dominance of the Black Sea and, especially oil and gass control. So, a gradual strategic war has been ongoing for some years.
Ukraine is caught in between a struggle between The E.U., NATO and Russian Federation. It's now being realised, too, how serious war would become. Even Boris Johnson is finally getting some idea it could be catastrophic.
Giving credit to Trump he did at least understand that other countries have certain close-to-home, geopolitical interests. Yet, Trump was shouted down and discredited by media hostility. And now, war in Europe is possible. Not guaranteed but possible. And now we have stockpiles of nuclear weapons, both tactical, medium range or intercontinental.
davidbanner99@

Postby Candid » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:34 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:On the contrary.....
I had no vaccine, zero, zilch. No death. No life threatening illness.
Friends all had vaccine. Two times off work so far - diagnosed with the virus the vaccine is supposed to stop.

Yes, that's what the stats show. The stats you have to go looking for, not the ones Richard and tokeless get from the propaganda machine.

You couldn't make it up!

Except that they did, and they continue to do so.

The measures accomplished nothing whatsoever.

They've made matters worse in every country.

It's an utter farce from A - Z

Yep.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

PreviousNext