A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:29 pm

The equation of a European war will probably have some unknown impact on the virus situation. I have no idea whether these talks between Russia and NATO will finally lead to Putin taking military measures. That's to prevent neighbouring Ukraine being used as a platform to encircle Russia. The hype at the moment is that Putin would roll tanks into Kiev but this may not be the case. The only certain thing is, if the talks fail, we will see conflict in Europe. I was just reading the Russians have subs in UK coastal waters, ready to disable I.T. cables and internet communication. There has been frantic effort to track these subs. One thing I do know is Russia has planned for real war in Europe and that includes underground facilities to evacuate civilians.
Should a war between Ukraine and Russia take place it will have major impact on virus legislation. More so if I.T. networks are affected which would make social distancing impossible.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:47 pm

tokeless wrote:Again, the government has given the expressed right to defend oneself..

This is where people that don’t understand our constitution constantly misunderstand. The government didn’t give that right.

Our founders chose the wording very carefully.

The right to defend yourself is given to you naturally, ie given to you by God, given to you by your very existence on this earth.

No one gives an animal the right to defend itself. It is an inherent, inalienable right, given by nature.

The government SHALL NOT INFRINGE…

That is the very careful wording our founders selected…shall not infringe. Same goes for free speech. Our government doesn’t give us the right to speak freely. It is another natural right, a God given right from birth. The government shall not infringe on freedom of speech.

It is difficult for people to grasp, because governments all over the world infringe or otherwise oppress these natural rights. They don’t acknowledge these rights. And people just accept it, because that is the way it has been throughout history. Governments historically give 100% of the rights to the people. The government has all the power, the people have none. Our founders flipped that. They said people are born with natural rights, rights that no government is allowed to infringe upon. Not your government, not my government, not any government.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:20 pm

This is where people that don’t understand our constitution constantly misunderstand. The government didn’t give that right.

This is semantics in a way. Who were the founding fathers? They were essentially the leaders at the time, with the authority to write a constitution and a bill of rights. These were given to people. The use of God is tricky really, because what if you don't believe in God? However, America was built with God as a central tenet, so God gave these rights. He didn't give man guns or arms though.

Our founders chose the wording very carefully.

The right to defend yourself is given to you naturally, ie given to you by God, given to you by your very existence on this earth.

No one gives an animal the right to defend itself. It is an inherent, inalienable right, given by nature.

Self defence is instinctive in all of us. At some point if I hit you enough, you will try and stop me, whether you believe in God or not.

The government SHALL NOT INFRINGE…

Ok, but since those rights were given, the governments of every era have respected them and continued them no? They have not infringed them. That said, do these rights cover all equally, not in written law, but reality? I would say not.

That is the very careful wording our founders selected…shall not infringe. Same goes for free speech. Our government doesn’t give us the right to speak freely. It is another natural right, a God given right from birth. The government shall not infringe on freedom of speech.

It is difficult for people to grasp, because governments all over the world infringe or otherwise oppress these natural rights. They don’t acknowledge these rights. And people just accept it, because that is the way it has been throughout history. Governments historically give 100% of the rights to the people. The government has all the power, the people have none.

We elect our government's Richard, in the name of democracy. I don't agree that we have true democracy but that's a separate point.

Our founders flipped that. They said people are born with natural rights, rights that no government is allowed to infringe upon. Not your government, not my government, not any government.[/quote]

So, why do governments act the way they do? Why do some people experience discrimination based on identity or colour? Why is all the power given to a select few, who are predominately white? They decide how the system works, the laws, the sentencing and justice... do you believe everyone is treated equally under the law? Regardless of what the constitution says.
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:09 pm

tokeless wrote:This is semantics in a way.

The idea that people are born with natural rights as individuals is a philosophy, not semantics.

We elect our government's Richard, in the name of democracy. I don't agree that we have true democracy but that's a separate point.

Yes. And what the philosophy of natural rights claims is that people cannot vote to take away natural rights. It’s not the majority that is able to vote and take away your natural rights as an individual. They cannot elect politicians that then pass laws that oppress the rights every individual is born with.

Why is all the power given to a select few, who are predominately white? They decide how the system works, the laws, the sentencing and justice... do you believe everyone is treated equally under the law? Regardless of what the constitution says.

Ugh…the predominantly white hogwash. Are Asians white tokeless? Are latinos white? Are those in the Middle East and India white? Don’t use the racist trope. Everywhere I travel, EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY, there is a majority of one skin color or ethnicity etc. In China, I’m the minority and the system was created by people with different skin color than me. When I’ve been to Africa, to South America, to Indonesia, to India, EVERY SINGLE ONE, it’s not people with my skin color in power. Do I care? No. Because I don’t give a s#*@ about skin color.

I have been discriminated against multiple times in my life because of the color of my skin. It’s not right, but it’s been happening for 200,000 years. Now, a minority is pushing some crap narrative that it’s only one skill color in power, while conveniently ignoring that the majority of the world is actually governed by non whites.

And what is absolutely hilarious is how the people pushing this crap narrative cannot explain why people with skin colors other than white make more money and have better education and more success in whites, eg asian and Indian immigrants. So the latest crap is to reclassify Asians as being white!!!

My advice, stop with the racism. Stop pedaling division and acting like people of a certain skin color can’t be successful because they are oppressed. It might be true to some extent, especially in places like Asia and South America, but it’s not nearly the case in a country that welcomes people of all skin colors by the millions.

Please! If you want to cry racism, focus on Japan. Focus on countries that close their borders to those of different skin colors.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:43 pm

You can't have a natural right unless someone gives you it when written in to statue. The right cannot write itself or does God send down a tablet of stone with the rights written on it?
I was talking about the USA Richard, hence the reference to the documentary I mentioned. I wasn't talking about the rest of the world.. maybe my error for not making that clearer, even the mention of the constitution, so I'm not sure how you could mix it up unless you're just being defensive?
Do you believe the leader of the free world isn't predominately white? The people with the real power are not white? Look at the reaction to Obama being the POTUS... look at Trump demonising Hispanics and appealing to the white supremacists for the vote. The USA might appear on the surface to observe the constitution but reality is greater than fiction.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:02 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I think the measures undertaken by self-proclaimed scientists and foolhardy politicians will inevitably cripple millions.

They already have, https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downlo ... report.pdf—and that's ignoring the businesses destroyed, families divided, education and psycho-social development messed up, people with good old-fashioned illnesses such as cancer and heart problems unable to get appointments, and all the other horrors attendant on having rogue governments claiming black is white.

So now we have discriminatory vaxpasses, to hasten depopulation.

Both Orwell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFvuzu8vtY8 and Huxley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alasBxZsb40 warned the world long ago.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:46 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:I think the measures undertaken by self-proclaimed scientists and foolhardy politicians will inevitably cripple millions.

They already have, https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downlo ... report.pdf—and that's ignoring the businesses destroyed, families divided, education and psycho-social development messed up, people with good old-fashioned illnesses such as cancer and heart problems unable to get appointments, and all the other horrors attendant on having rogue governments claiming black is white.

So now we have discriminatory vaxpasses, to hasten depopulation.

Both Orwell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFvuzu8vtY8 and Huxley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alasBxZsb40 warned the world long ago.

A war would change the entire scenario. When you have idiots in the position of maintaining civilizations built by others, a lot more can go wrong. The Ukraine crisis isn't that difficult to solve - it's how Americans felt over Cuba in 1962. Kennedy didn't want a missile armed and hostile Cuba on the doorstep. And yet, people such as Johnson don't even use diplomatic language and hurl insults typical of a school playground. He's escalated tensions to the brink. The snag is wars are easy to start but much harder to stop. My point then is that if a Ukraine Russia war starts, it could easily spread to Poland, Belarus, leading to war with NATO. One casualty of such a war would be the internet. Not only can the Russians shoot down satellites but they are able to cut cables under UK waters. A war would make social distancing policies impossible. Likewise if we were to assume social distancing is about population control, a war with Russia and China could do the job far better. Which goes to show there's no perfect conspiracy. The big question now is are politicians like Johnson just too stupid to avoid confrontation.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:13 pm

Some commentators view all of it as the second fall of a civilization. The first was the USSR, which was more advanced than Putin's Russia by far. The second collapse seems to be western democracy. One of many reasons behind that appears to be abandonment of democracy, accountability or any realistic exchange with the population. Western countries are being led by self-interest groups who haven't a clue how to maintain the structure of power. So, I guess you could say those who are blinkered enough to force social distancing are just as capable of blundering into a full out war. My guess is at the very least I.T. networks will be attacked in various ways. That in itself would reveal how fragile economies became under the repressive I.T. revolution. Should Russia actually cut underseas cables, imagine the impact. I.T. banking frozen, commerce crippled, State control crushed in a blink. As well as mass riots. Western economies and structure are probably too weak to withstand such a scenario. You could say the blind rush to surrender all to I.T. and Bill Gates has severely weakened western civilization.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:48 pm

tokeless wrote:You can't have a natural right unless someone gives you it when written in to statue. The right cannot write itself or does God send down a tablet of stone with the rights written on it?

Tokeless, you hold a belief that all rights must be given to you. I hold a belief that you and I and everyone on the planet are born with certain, inalienable rights.

We hold different beliefs and this leads to different conclusions.

For instance, you and I have the natural right to worship X. Maybe we draw a picture of X. But, an authority, someone with power can infringe upon our right. They can threaten to punish you, to take away that right. In some cases, they may even execute you for exercising your natural right.

Let’s say an election happens and you are now allowed to draw a picture of X. Did the authority give you that right?

Under your system of beliefs the answer is yes. The authority granted you the right, the privilege to draw a picture of X. Under my beliefs the answer is no. The authority didn’t give me anything. They only stopped oppressing, infringing upon my natural right to draw X.

In my opinion there is no correct answer. It’s different beliefs. The government doesn’t give me the right to draw a picture of X.

tokeless wrote:Do you believe the leader of the free world isn't predominately white? The people with the real power are not white? Look at the reaction to Obama being the POTUS... look at Trump demonising Hispanics and appealing to the white supremacists for the vote. The USA might appear on the surface to observe the constitution but reality is greater than fiction.

You really need to change what you are watching/reading.

When did Trump demonish Hispanics? Let me guess, when he stated that people coming across the border illegally are murderers and rapists?

Look at the reaction to Obama? What reaction? Like holy c@#$, the guy got elected not once, but twice. And people friggin worship the ground his wife walks on and want her to run for President.

Yep, a super white supremacist nation. Insert sarcasm.

There is no leader of the “free world”. That is just gibberish. Give me a list of countries that make up the free world. Tell me which countries are conveniently excluded as to keep with the evil white patriarchy narrative.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:41 pm

You really need to change what you are watching/reading.

Oh really, and watch or read what Richard? Give me some suggestions.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:14 pm

tokeless wrote:Oh really, and watch or read what Richard? Give me some suggestions.

Anything that isn’t telling you that Obama and his wife and daughters are somehow victims of a system dominated by a white evil patriarchy.

Again, why do you believe Trump is racist? Because he said people crossing the border are murderers and rapists, right?

Why are people of all colors flooding to the USA? Why are people of all colors having a lot more success in the USA than the countries they come from where they are the same color, but slaughtering the sh@t out of each other for X or Y or Z? Why are people in the USA having to fake hate crimes? How good are things in the USA when the media tries to spin a white kid as a racist for shooting 3 white men?

It’s gotten absolutely, positively ridiculous. The sheer amount of actual racism in this world taking place in so many different countries, but the USA is the problem? Not even close.

But watch whatever you wish. Believe what they tell you.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:48 am

An awful lot of whataboutery there Richard. You don't see racism in the US? Of course there are many success stories, but that doesn't change the fact that racism is still a big problem there. If you can't see that, then it's you that needs to change what you watch and read.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:24 pm

It's radical to state but war may be the only solution to kill off the virus religion. I mean, it is now a global religion, which you can see when politicians meet at global conventions, in their stupid masks.
By my estimation war with Russia is more likely to go cyber than atomic. Neither Russia or the US could launch a nuclear strike. On either side, retaliation is inevitable. Despite that reality, a cyber war is far more likely. It could put a nail in the coffin of the virus religion and here's why:
Let's assume Russian tanks and bombers roll into Kiev and dismantle the pro NATO government. There would be outrage in the U.S. and E.U. The response threatened is to cut Russia's connections to the global banking system and sink its economy. At that point, Russia could theoretically retaliate by taking out western internet. They have the technology to do it. That includes using subs to cut the main connection cables, or even shoot down satellites. In a perverse way, the mayhem that results could wipe out the virus control mechanisms. Populations would be forced to buy in stores and conduct all business person to person. It would be similar to post WW2 Europe. Moreover, the masses would find they are not going to die through contact with others.
I'm persuaded by now that only some radical global event will expose and erradicate the virus religion. It would be great if there were some other way but I think what we now see is a destructive, menacing and anti-humanity religion that simply seeks to destroy families, jobs and communities. After all, war with Russia saved the world from fascist Germany and ethnic murder. Another war could end health hygiene fascism the same way.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:31 pm

"Undersea Internet Cables
Few corners of the submarine world are seen as sneakier than covert operations against undersea communications cables. It is estimated that 97% of global communications are transmitted by undersea cables. This includes trillions of dollars of financial transactions. These cables have been described as 'Indispensable but insecure'. They are thought to be particularly vulnerable to the Russian Navy's seabed warfare platforms. And it is not just internet traffic which could be under threat, but energy infrastructure, military communications and sensor networks.

The Russian Navy has unique undersea warfare capabilities designed to operate on undersea cables. This could include planting listening devices or, in extreme cases, breaking the connection. And Western Navies are taking it seriously. In response to this the Royal Navy recently announced that it will commission a dedicated cable defense vessel by 2024."
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:12 pm

davidbanner99@

PreviousNext