A Few Words On Censorship

#660

Postby tokeless » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:21 pm

I think we are all guilty of not examining what we are offered. Perhaps this is due to us individually being confident of what we already believe, so the new 'evidence' would make no difference to our already held view? I wouldn't need to read the bible to try and be persuaded that God created us and had a son in human form called jesus, because I don't believe that and never would.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394


#661

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:54 pm

tokeless wrote:I think we are all guilty of not examining what we are offered. Perhaps this is due to us individually being confident of what we already believe, so the new 'evidence' would make no difference to our already held view? I wouldn't need to read the bible to try and be persuaded that God created us and had a son in human form called jesus, because I don't believe that and never would.


Oh? Well then according to quietvoice that is proof you are simply a blatherer. Either read chapter and verse submitted by quietvoice as evidence or you sir are unqualified to have an opinion!

It is the tactic of zealots to try and assign homework, that just so happens to be the gospel they preach, and then call anyone that doesn’t accept the homework assignment a heretic.

I wouldn’t call it guilty of not examining what we are offered. I consider it to be a practical or functional choice. There are only so many hours in the day. If there was some actual need or perceived benefit to what was offered, then I’ll check it out.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#662

Postby tokeless » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:30 pm

I wouldn’t call it guilty of not examining what we are offered. I consider it to be a practical or functional choice. There are only so many hours in the day. If there was some actual need or perceived benefit to what was offered, then I’ll check it out.

Surely that depends how open you are to finding things out? If we never felt the need to do anything we'd be stuck in the moment, and wouldn't feel the benefit of new information.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#663

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:52 pm

tokeless wrote:Surely that depends how open you are to finding things out? If we never felt the need to do anything we'd be stuck in the moment, and wouldn't feel the benefit of new information.


Totally agree.

My point is the absurdity of claiming a person must read chapter X, verse Y or whatever opinion they have on an a subject is blather.

It’s a rubbish claim.

For example, let’s assume you read the full 9/11 commission, watched documentaries, read various books, etc. You’ve formed a reasoned opinion on the matter. Then a person says, “Read this single paragraph and report back to me. If you don’t, then it shows you don’t really want to know and that your opinion is just blather.”

Really? This person has know idea the depth of your knowledge on 9/11. They have no idea what you know or don’t know. And even if it is just a paragraph that will take you 30 seconds to read, it is arrogant, manipulative, bulls#** to follow it up with the notion that failing to comply means you don’t take the discussion on the subject seriously.

It is an age old tactic.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#664

Postby tokeless » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:29 pm

There's an irony in that those who don't like to be dictated to, push their view on others so strongly to come across as dictatorial themselves.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#665

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:In some cases, conspiracy theory leaves the sphere of rational distrust and awareness of propaganda and enters into clinical paraphrenia. Paraphrenia isn't so different from paranoid schizophrenia where there's a loss of reality.

Maybe this excerpt from a meeting of psychopaths at the Milken Institute on October 29, 2019, will make you think again about whether people have paraphrenia or just a higher IQ than everyone falling into line: https://truthpeep.com/youve-been-fooled-by-fauci/ The damning bit starts at 2:40.

Or perhaps you'd be less contemptuous of people who can see what's going on if you considered the climate change meetings, lavishly catered parties attended by unmasked and jab-free dickheads who arrive from all over the world in gas-guzzling private jets instead of meeting online as the plebs must. Green issues as a way to global totalitarianism: https://odysee.com/@GodfreyBloom:6/geop ... empire-1:4

Talk about "a loss of reality"! You launch a thread about censorship while making a case for that great deathjab investor Bill Gates. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... 4dd0dd2985


I don't classify you as paraphrenic, Candid. What I read in you is a distrust of authority based on past experiences. Very many protestors are wired the same way. I may myself be wrong but, even so, I believe you are seeking a pattern and schematic to make sense of the current illogic that's driving politics. I agree with you deceit is one big factor but that's not the same as one big plan. One aspect of deceit would be pharmaceutical companies pushing untried drug programs on ignorant and arrogant politicians and scaring economists. That causes the mind to process these events and fit it all into a plan. Whereas, like the witchcraft trials of old, there was no coordinated plan.
I don't personally believe the jabs were coordinated simply to kill populations as it's paralogical. Logic tells us there are far easier methods. As stated, you only need bio-weapons, not jabs. Why on earth be so obvious? In my book, any alleged group that hopes to control the population would be a bit short of even common sense to resort to injections. Tens of thousands knocked it back.
My advice is never neglect to check the backgrounds of the conspiracy theory leaders. Most are making a lot of money out of paid speaking engagements and tend to stick to the zionism line of old.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#666

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:01 pm

tokeless wrote:I think we are all guilty of not examining what we are offered. Perhaps this is due to us individually being confident of what we already believe, so the new 'evidence' would make no difference to our already held view? I wouldn't need to read the bible to try and be persuaded that God created us and had a son in human form called jesus, because I don't believe that and never would.

What is evidence though, Tokeless? What bothers me is the way real experts and authorities are ignored by the masses in favour of opportunists like Griffin. Like it or not, Quietvoice's "proofs" originate from Griffin and it was Griffin who played the 9/11 card to pack in the lecture halls. And again, I ask: What expertise did Griffin have? Answer. Doctorate studies in Christian theology and Eastern mysticism. That is, another Whitley Streiber and preferred guest on Coast To Coast.
What I'd like to see is for Quietvoice to offer expert input from those qualified in structural engineering and defence. Remember, any yogi in the Himalayas can point to any major disaster and claim it was all planned. From the Concorde crash to Chernobyl, "it was those pesky zionists at it again with another New World Order."
Please let the real geneticists and microbiologists or geopoliticical experts lead the research and not these soap-box evangelists of spin. Real sources needed.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#667

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:28 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:Surely that depends how open you are to finding things out? If we never felt the need to do anything we'd be stuck in the moment, and wouldn't feel the benefit of new information.


Totally agree.

My point is the absurdity of claiming a person must read chapter X, verse Y or whatever opinion they have on an a subject is blather.

It’s a rubbish claim.

For example, let’s assume you read the full 9/11 commission, watched documentaries, read various books, etc. You’ve formed a reasoned opinion on the matter. Then a person says, “Read this single paragraph and report back to me. If you don’t, then it shows you don’t really want to know and that your opinion is just blather.”

Really? This person has know idea the depth of your knowledge on 9/11. They have no idea what you know or don’t know. And even if it is just a paragraph that will take you 30 seconds to read, it is arrogant, manipulative, bulls#** to follow it up with the notion that failing to comply means you don’t take the discussion on the subject seriously.

It is an age old tactic.


I have known a fair few academics. One who impressed me a lot was about 52 at the time and led a university department. The books he wrote made little money because it wasn't commercial material. In his house on the campus he had a huge bookcase like a library. This academic was totally fluent in Latin, Greek, Spanish, German, French - about 13 languages in all. A few books published on archeology and ancient history. Unlike most of his colleagues, he had a sense of humour and was married.
What happens though is the money isn't in real academia but spin and confabulation. The academics I know had doctorate teaching positions so probably earned a comfortable salary. Yet, some quasi academics latched upon the conspiracy movement. To be honest with you, I feel sure that, as an amateur psychologist, I would now know just how to manipulate and hoodwink the conspiracy masses. You tell people what they want to believe. Today people are insecure, cornered, victimised and let down. Their years of socialising - that led to the notion authority is to be trusted has been broken. They seek a simple reason and something to blame. In ancient Rome the great fire of Rome was blamed on Christians and Nero exploited that rage onto Christianity. Kind of sad though that real experts get squeezed out by the pseudo academics, many of whom are laughing all the way to the bank.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#668

Postby tokeless » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:30 pm

What I'd like to see is for Quietvoice to offer expert input from those qualified in structural engineering.

I provided you with that but you seem to have ignored it, hence why I stopped discussing it with you.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#669

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:49 pm

On a whim, for some reason, I just typed in Griffin's name next to Whitney Streiber and bingo! They know each other and consulted on 9/11. That is, in my view, very bad news for the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. You see, I used to read the odd book by Streiber. He lived in New York and wrote a best seller called The Wolfen. Some time later, Whitney wrote Communion - a book about his recollections of abductions. It was Whitney who popularised "greys" in American conspiracy culture. Now, don't get me wrong. I do believe in a basis for flying saucers but, despite that, Streiber strikes me as an individual who suffered sleep paralysis and also acute paraphrenia. He has written on reincarnation but amazingly his memories seat him at the throne of the Roman Empire, not, say, a simple baker or pimp. Streiber often guested on Coast To Coast but is only taken seriously by the Roswell community.
Both Griffin and Streiber, therefore, appear to have fraternised. They are entertaining figures but zero grasp on reality. The fact the alien autopsy and 9/11 conspiracy leaders are acquainted speaks volumes. Very bad.
I could find a lot of angles I think to poke a few holes in the conspiracy theorists reputation. However, I am still an anti vaxer, so far as forced medication is concerned. For now, the conspiracy hysteria is at least making people reluctant to vaccinate. A lesser of two evils.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#670

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:09 pm

tokeless wrote:What I'd like to see is for Quietvoice to offer expert input from those qualified in structural engineering.

I provided you with that but you seem to have ignored it, hence why I stopped discussing it with you.


I could tell you in some detail why theory and engineering can't be squared. This was mentioned by Einstein. I once calculated the complex maths for a power engineering circuit provided by a TV engineer. Took me an afternoon. A friend whose line it is to service TV sets put the co-ordinates to practice. He found excessive voltages so manually made adjustments. This happens a lot. Nobody can theoretically calculate how a building should or should not collapse, or how those involved might react.
Theory isn't reality. Physics and engineering aren't one and the same.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#671

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:13 pm

tokeless wrote:What I'd like to see is for Quietvoice to offer expert input from those qualified in structural engineering.

I provided you with that but you seem to have ignored it, hence why I stopped discussing it with you.


Engineers of various experience levels and specializations have expressed their opinions about 9/11. They don’t agree. There is no consensus. That experts can be found to support a specific explanation of events says what exactly? It doesn’t make the alternative explanations wrong.

We see this all the time. We see it currently with experts in various medical fields debating X or Y characteristic of the virus or vaccines. With thousands of experts, of course you will find at least a few that support a particular explanation of events.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#672

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:23 pm

I'm off to grab a double burger. In the meantime, you can all look forward to some stuff I dug up to show the Roswell crashed UFO landing (NewMexico)conspiracy leaders and the 9/11 conspiracy leaders were "all in it together". Not a particularly solid source.
davidbanner99@
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 37

#673

Postby Candid » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I don't classify you as paraphrenic, Candid. What I read in you is a distrust of authority based on past experiences.

Might we perhaps agree that you're not qualified to offer a psychiatric evaluation of me or anyone else you "meet" on line?

I believe you are seeking a pattern and schematic to make sense of the current illogic that's driving politics. I agree with you deceit is one big factor but that's not the same as one big plan.

Almost everyone has been groping in the dark for the past two years, and I've never claimed anything I write is gospel. A few months ago I was predicting we'd be locked down again when the cold weather started in October. I was wrong—but we haven't got anything like the "back to normal" we were promised if we behaved ourselves and followed the "rules", no matter how ludicrous and self-defeating they were and are.

Blind alleys are inevitable when the matter is URGENT, as this is. If vaxpasses get started (in England; they're already in three adjacent countries and all through the EU), there'll be no going back. That means no one has time to investigate every claim, much less delve into ancient history. I do my best to confirm my own findings but like everyone else I'm hampered by the relentless government propaganda and the obvious censorship/ridiculing of doctors and scientists all over the internet. If we wait to verify every little detail before we discuss it with our peers, healthy people choosing not to be jabbed (to protect everyone but ourselves, apparently) will be in concentration camps before we know it. Spare me your sneers, Richard. They aren't called concentration camps, but isolation facilities are already operating across the north of Australia.

One aspect of deceit would be pharmaceutical companies pushing untried drug programs on ignorant and arrogant politicians and scaring economists.

I suppose it would, but that isn't what's happening. Or do you truly believe our politicians are acting from ignorance? Wouldn't that in itself have to have been co-ordinated? Pharmaceutical companies first tried their covid "vaccines" on mammals other than humans, and all the animals died when exposed to the wild virus. Perhaps the RSPCA got involved at that point, because now the "vaccines" are being tested on humans. Granted, they were being produced well before the coronahoax started (the earliest I've seen had a manufacture date of July 2018), but that's still nowhere near long enough for a clinical trial, as anyone old enough to remember Thalidomide would know. That's why the coronajabs are still under emergency-use-only authorisation, and what kind of emergency is it when even the very old can survive "covid" if they don't have other illnesses?

That causes the mind to process these events and fit it all into a plan.

Speak for yourself.

Whereas, like the witchcraft trials of old, there was no coordinated plan.

There was certainly mass lunacy/hypnosis going on back then! And if you aren't seeing co-ordination in the coronahoax, how do you account for almost every country in the world introducing roughly the same self-defeating restrictions? How do you explain the near-impossibility of obtaining ivermectin anywhere in the world, but only since doctors told us how effective it is? Oh, you can get a veterinary prescription to deworm your horse or your dog, but naturally you need to produce a sick horse or dog, and not everyone can do that. Ivermectin is a proven preventive of the Very Deadly Virus as well as a guaranteed cure. The millions of "vaccinated" people now showing up in hospitals are getting ivm, as well as the best nursing care, to "prove" the jabs work. The UNvaccinated, if they can get into hospitals at all, are left to die alone. And they may have taken a tumble from a helicopter that broke every bone in their bodies, but their deaths are registered as "covid".

As stated, you only need bio-weapons, not jabs.

These jabs ARE bioweapons, as was the sickness deliberately manufactured in the Wuhan laboratory, released via emissaries to all parts of the globe, then declared OVER in Wuhan by 20 March 20, ie. a week after the first UK lockdown started.

You might be interested in an extract from a 1981 book called The Future of Life by Jacques Attali, at that time adviser to Francois Mitterand:

"The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old [as did the deathjab rollout], because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups will have to be an essential tool in our future societies in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.
"We will find or cause something, such as a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter; the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place[see above re, jabs in 2018], treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: they will go to the slaughter of their own free will."

Why on earth be so obvious? In my book, any alleged group that hopes to control the population would be a bit short of even common sense to resort to injections. Tens of thousands knocked it back.

Indeed. And will we tens of thousands—including you, me, quietvoice and Richard on this thread alone—continue to knock it back when "health passports" mean we're unable to leave our homes, can't access our own bank accounts, and those without alternative fresh-food sources are therefore starving to death? I've given up on the jab issue, because in my experience those who've had them are not capable of simple logic. It's too late to reach them, so it's vaxpass I'm fighting now.

My advice is never neglect to check the backgrounds of the conspiracy theory leaders. Most are making a lot of money out of paid speaking engagements...

Having seen the links you post, I gather you're doing your background checks with google. You always seem shocked when you unearth something those of us who are on the ball (or less cautious) saw months earlier. To your point: Most of us aren't making a penny. We're using our own money and more than anything else, our TIME. And as theforsaken wrote, we're doing it for everyone, and everyone else's children, not just for ourselves.

If all you do is google Dr Michael Yeadon, you'll see page after page of discrediting and disparaging links. Truth is, instead of enjoying his retirement the former head of Pfizer is one of our many heroes. Here's what he wrote earlier in the year:

"It is very important that people understand what is happening here. The intention is to introduce vaccine passports everywhere. But this is a disguise. It’s a world’s first digital common-format, globally-interoperable ID system with an editable health flag: vaccinated Y or N.
It makes no one safer. If you’re vaccinated, you’re protected and are not made safer by knowing the immune status of others.
As in Israel, you will be compelled to present a valid VaxPass in order to access defined facilities or services. No VaxPass, you’re denied.
This system only needs 50%+ of the adult population to start up because of its huge coercive power on the unvaccinated.
It’s illegal medical apartheid.
If they succeed, it won’t help you to refuse. They’ll move on, leaving that minority behind.
A VaxPass System like this will give to those controlling the database & its algorithms totalitarian tyranny over us all.
The ONLY way to stop this biosecurity nightmare is not to get vaccinated for non-medical reasons!!!
I fear that if our adversaries gain this absolute control, they will use it to harm the population. There’s no limit to the evil which will flow from this strategic goal.
Do not allow this system to start up, because it’s unstoppable afterwards.
One example: your VaxPass pings, instructing you to attend for your 3rd or 4th or 5th booster or variant vaccine. If you don’t, your VaxPass will expire and you’ll become an out-person, unable to access your own life.
How much choice do you have?
None. You will be controlled forever.
Please share this widely, on every platform you use.
Thank you,
Dr Mike Yeadon
https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/05/h ... -m-yeadon/

Please note I've taken the trouble to type a couple of long pieces here. If reading them instead of clicking a link also seems like I'm giving you "homework", all I can do is suggest you stop going over ancient history and catch up with what's going on NOW.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#674

Postby quietvoice » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:50 pm

quietvoice wrote:Please describe for me the essence if the evidence of foul play of which I am speaking as shared in this document.

Or else, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just blather on.

The elephant in the room is feeling ignored. Why does it feel ignored? Because it IS being ignored.

Since no one even looked, let me give ya'll a hint.

It's got to do with examining the images provided by those who are telling you the stories.

Can anyone take it from there?
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology

cron