A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:42 pm

You can say I'm pretty much not fixed in any definite opinion as of yet. Some of it strikes me as plain weird. There's a grass-roots element to it where you have everyday people scrambled in their reasoning.
Logic dictates:
Deadly virus = threat to life = protective vaccine = solution to threat = removal of threat.
Paralogic, as we see runs:
Deadly virus = threat to life = protective vaccine= no solution= threat to life = ad infinitum.
One turn in the story I can't yet fathom is Putin's sudden acceptance that thousands of Russians are dying. So, Moscow has been closed. Meantime, Russians are the most skeptical of the vaccine plan. Most have refused vaccination. Those I talked to on forums believe the whole thing is a fabrication, and that includes educated engineers or ex military. What strikes me as precarious is how Russians are being blamed for supposed thousands of deaths due to refusal of vaccines. It comes across as their being set-up. So, will Putin risk forced vaccination in Russia? That is, detentions? If so, it could backfire hugely because most Russians would strongly resist.
It does seem the weird dream I had months ago about a third world war could be correct. The scenario was a global war between governments and people. That is, the suggestion governments are at war with populations. Either it was just a weird dream or maybe something very weird is going on.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Not being a literal believer in the Bible, one saying still rings true

"By their fruits you will know them."

I think there's clearly a vast difference between worrying what happens to populations and raising awareness of possible medical advances. As opposed to dividing, scaring, confining and firing gas at people who choose to follow their own choices. In my view, that kind of conduct represents fascist dictatorship not seen since Nazi Germany. It's a slippery path towards the kind of barbarity the allies resisted during WW2.
davidbanner99@

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:37 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:One turn in the story I can't yet fathom is Putin's sudden acceptance that thousands of Russians are dying.

Mm-hm.

I've seen a photo of what appear to be hundreds if not thousands of open graves, soil piled tidily beside each one, in Russia. Maybe this is normal at this time of year, in preparation for the soil being rock hard in the winter months. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I've never been to Russia so I wouldn't know.

Russians are the most skeptical of the vaccine plan. Most have refused vaccination. Those I talked to on forums believe the whole thing is a fabrication, and that includes educated engineers or ex military.

This does not surprise me. They've seen it all before, only this time it's being accomplished by what you persist in calling "vaccines".

What strikes me as precarious is how Russians are being blamed for supposed thousands of deaths due to refusal of vaccines. It comes across as their being set-up.

Not for the first time I find myself wondering where in the world you are! Those refusing the experimental injections are being blamed all around the globe for the woes of the jabbed, most of whom are now calling for "health passports" just as their governments told them to.

If they believe they've been vaccinated and thereby consider themselves protected, what conceivable threat are those of us who've said no?

So, will Putin risk forced vaccination in Russia? That is, detentions? If so, it could backfire hugely because most Russians would strongly resist.

I hope you're right about that. Possibly Putin's waiting to see how forced "vaccination" plays out elsewhere. Australians are certainly resisting, but throwing so much as a punch at one of their thug police gets them heavy fines or jail time. They were relieved of their guns a couple of years ago, while their police can and do severely beat people, use tear gas, and fire rubber bullets at protesters.

The scenario was a global war between governments and people. That is, the suggestion governments are at war with populations. Either it was just a weird dream or maybe something very weird is going on.

You know exactly what's going on, while your final sentence suggests you'd prefer NOT to know.

depopulation
transfer of money from the many to the few
a Mengele-style experiment in transhumanism
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:48 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Not being a literal believer in the Bible, one saying still rings true

"By their fruits you will know them."

I agree.

In my view, that kind of conduct represents fascist dictatorship not seen since Nazi Germany. It's a slippery path towards the kind of barbarity the allies resisted during WW2.

A lot of us see it as WORSE.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/, from which I quote "75 million people died in World War II. Those who have any inkling of what’s going on today would settle for that number right now and consider it a blessing."
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Time will tell. I'm not really a conspiracy theorist. The closest I get to that is the ancient astronaut theory but, even then, I don't see that as planned deception. My view is that Moses met with another civilization on Mount Sinai. At first that may sound absurd but the actual account talks of burning fire on the mountain, thunder and a terrified mass of Hebrews below. These same people had to wash themselves and their clothes. Moses told them it was a holy location. Then came some very basic tablets that embodied community laws. The way I see it Moses had contact with whatever was at the top of Sinai and told his people to believe in God. Yet, we are going back thousands of years to a time when language worked very differently. I would tend to choose the ancient astronaut theory over religion but, as stated, this is seen as a loss of historical reality in terms of fables and legends. Not a planned deception.
Something I also chanced upon very recently. Under the Pharoae Tut of Egypt there was a sudden change in artwork where the Royal family were depicted in tombs. Heads were drawn with elongated foreheads and skulls deformed in this way have been found in Peru, Siberia and elsewhere. Some skulls were simply mishapen but others were properly elongated. Genesis states that the angels descended from the heavens and interbred with homo sapiens. Monsters and freaks were born, suggesting the experiment failed. Actually there is a lot of evidence to suggest the earth population could be the product of another visiting civilization.
However, my thoughts don't deviate beyond the astronaut theory. Plus, the whole explanation may be incorrect.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:42 pm

Consider:

"On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning. A cloud covered the mountain, and a very loud horn sounded. All the people among the tents shook with fear. 17 Then Moses brought the people from among the tents to meet God. They stood at the base of the mountain. 18 Mount Sinai was all in smoke because the Lord came down upon it in fire. Its smoke went up like the smoke of a stove. And the whole mountain shook. 19 The sound of the horn became louder and louder. Moses spoke, and God answered him with thunder."

Was what was happening here beyond the vocabulary of ancient Hebrew, or Egyptian? A cloud could mean anything from a mist to a large object. If the people were literally shaking then they were terrified. What was the horn? A humming noise perhaps?

These people were nomadic, lived in tents and had no conception of technology. Not the remotest conception of rockets, electromagnetic energy or flight. Assuming Moses was more advanced in his own understanding, he only needed to communicate in childlike language to a terrified people. Just as we teach children about tooth fairies.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:35 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Was what was happening here beyond the vocabulary of ancient Hebrew, or Egyptian?

Or is it the case that those whom translated it from ancient Hebrew or Egyptian, were;

(1) Limited by their own vocabulary?
(2) Limited by their own beliefs?

For example, Hebrew has multiple words for “sin”. When translating from Hebrew to English, everything became a sin. Or the term “uncle”. In English it means a blood relative, but the translation from Hebrew is not definitive. It might have been a blood relative, but not necessarily.

The Tao Te Ching is a short document. Yet, look at how different translations have occurred.

https://ttc.tasuki.org/display:Code:gff ... /section:1

Let’s say divorce or abortion or tattoos or homosexuality are abhorrent to the translator. The translator was raised in a community that holds strong beliefs regarding these topics. The translator then goes to translate the Tao Te Ching. Do we end up with an objective, unbiased translation? I don’t think so. Instead, between differences in vocabulary and beliefs, we end up with a twisted version of the original. And we can see this easy enough in the link provided.

You hold a belief in the possibility of alien technology, so you use your own vocabulary and beliefs to impart such a spin. It isn’t a bad thing. It isn’t a good thing. It just is. We all do it.

What actually occurred on the Mt. Sinai? No one living today knows. Maybe there was never such an actual event. Maybe, like most stories, it is a bit of truth interwoven with some exaggerated details. In modern day, we can add our own flavor, our own exaggerations.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby Candid » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:56 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I'm not really a conspiracy theorist.

Nor am I, by habit or inclination, but when a global phenomenon is harming and dividing people, surely it's "only human" to try to make sense of it. That's what I've been doing for more than a year now.

The closest I get to that is the ancient astronaut theory but, even then, I don't see that as planned deception.

Astronauts maybe; I leave that to others. But I take it you don't see the coronahoax as a planned deception, either.

Reiner Fuellmich has been collecting evidence that it most certainly was, to which I've contributed my own findings. There was preparation for Covid-19 as Covid-19 at least as early as 2015 and almost certainly long beforehand. The ubiquitous blue masks, the test kits and even the vaccines were all ready and waiting.

SPARS 2025-2028 is in the pipeline now, for precisely when the current coronahoax is set to end. https://publishwall.si/mozetic.uros/pos ... a-covid-19 If it isn't called out SOON, whoever's still standing will segue from one lockdown to the next ad infinitum and in appalling conditions.

The COVID-19 “project” is never going away. It will continue for as long as WE THE PEOPLE allow it to continue.

If that doesn't stop people making babies I don't know what will.

Fuellmich's court challenge opens on November 9.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Candid wrote:

Nor am I, by habit or inclination, but when a global phenomenon is harming and dividing people, surely it's "only human" to try to make sense of it. That's what I've been doing for more than a year now.

The closest I get to that is the ancient astronaut theory but, even then, I don't see that as planned deception.

Astronauts maybe; I leave that to others. But I take it you don't see the coronahoax as a planned deception, either.

Reiner Fuellmich has been collecting evidence that it most certainly was, to which I've contributed my own findings. There was preparation for Covid-19 as Covid-19 at least as early as 2015 and almost certainly long beforehand. The ubiquitous blue masks, the test kits and even the vaccines were all ready and waiting.

SPARS 2025-2028 is in the pipeline now, for precisely when the current coronahoax is set to end. https://publishwall.si/mozetic.uros/pos ... a-covid-19 If it isn't called out SOON, whoever's still standing will segue from one lockdown to the next ad infinitum and in appalling conditions.

The COVID-19 “project” is never going away. It will continue for as long as WE THE PEOPLE allow it to continue.

One factor you are missing is the prevailing hypochondria in the population. As well as delusion and paranoia. I noticed this before the Covid spin began. Look at the Russian spy mania, the claims of election manipulation and so on. From what I see much of the irrational behaviour is within the population. That could suggest premature dementia as an actual illness. Whereas what you perceive is simply deception from the top. As in a cult. Are all those people in absurd masks just manipulated or are they mentally ill?
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Was what was happening here beyond the vocabulary of ancient Hebrew, or Egyptian?

Or is it the case that those whom translated it from ancient Hebrew or Egyptian, were;

(1) Limited by their own vocabulary?
(2) Limited by their own beliefs?

For example, Hebrew has multiple words for “sin”. When translating from Hebrew to English, everything became a sin. Or the term “uncle”. In English it means a blood relative, but the translation from Hebrew is not definitive. It might have been a blood relative, but not necessarily.

The Tao Te Ching is a short document. Yet, look at how different translations have occurred.

https://ttc.tasuki.org/display:Code:gff ... /section:1

Let’s say divorce or abortion or tattoos or homosexuality are abhorrent to the translator. The translator was raised in a community that holds strong beliefs regarding these topics. The translator then goes to translate the Tao Te Ching. Do we end up with an objective, unbiased translation? I don’t think so. Instead, between differences in vocabulary and beliefs, we end up with a twisted version of the original. And we can see this easy enough in the link provided.

You hold a belief in the possibility of alien technology, so you use your own vocabulary and beliefs to impart such a spin. It isn’t a bad thing. It isn’t a good thing. It just is. We all do it.

What actually occurred on the Mt. Sinai? No one living today knows. Maybe there was never such an actual event. Maybe, like most stories, it is a bit of truth interwoven with some exaggerated details. In modern day, we can add our own flavor, our own exaggerations.

These are all valid points. The truth is, the ancient astronaut theory is just a theory. Erich Von Daniken capitalised on it decades ago with his best-seller Charriots Of The Gods. He was then challenged by many serious academics, who exposed flaws in some of his assertions.

I agree with the points you made. It's never good to rigidly stick to a belief, as such. Moreover, some assert the "gods" suggested in Genesis could have been a terrestrial, more advanced civilization. Others hold the view homo sapens was the product of a visiting race of astronauts.

Have a look at this from the Book Of Enoch:

"1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children."

Now, texts such as this were written in Coptic. Very ancient texts. It suggests the angels came from beyond but could sexually interact with the "comely daughters". It states the angels were present as teachers of knowledge:

"1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants."

As you stated, in Coptic language surely the inexplicable could only be described as enchantments?

"Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon."

Very strange are the elongated skulls I referred to. Two types were found. One type is the deformed skull, caused by community head-binding, to elongate the forehead over years. These skulls are found distorted, but normal sized. However, other skulls found are elongated in dimension. Far bigger than our skulls. Were early civilizations trying to imitate those who seemingly had elongated skulls? You can change the shape of a skull but not its size.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:41 pm

Despite continued claims all of the elongated skulls are the result of tribal practice, the dimension of a skull can't be changed in such a way. The article here indicates there were different ancient people to homo sapiens. Some assert the skulls are not human but ancient texts speak of freakish offspring. Nobody knows but it's a mystery.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/202 ... -evolution
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:46 pm

An old interview with Joy O Brien. You can see here these people were highly educated in anthropology and linguistics. That is, the O briens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhxLNyev6Ds
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:55 pm

davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:01 am

Candid wrote:

Have you also considered the inevitable decline of civilizations? After WW2 a welfare state was initiated, free education, trade unions, holidays for working classes. Such as Butlins camps. Well, decline has happened so gradually, it hardly gets noticed. Let me summarise then where we are: Welfare State ended effectively. Worker rights are pretty mediocre. A really big blow was the cessation of higher education. That did major social damage. It led to poorly qualified people getting into power and making all sorts of wrong decisions. That extends from management all they way into political policy. I firmly believe what pushed America forward in the 1950s was the drive to catch up the USSR in science. There was big investment in real science and all that led to Apollo and Concorde, Mir and Sputnik. There has to be investment in that area in schools and institutions.
So my point? We are effectively now cheap labour societies. Working classes are mostly exploited, pissed off and angry. Politicians are corrupt, short-sighted parasites with no principles or responsibility. This is typical End Of Empire syndrome. The framework for advanced social industrial development is no longer there. Plus we have plagues similar to the Antonine plague that crippled Rome. This Antonine plague was related to poor diet, over-population and urban crowding. Today, diet for most working classes is awful. Pizza, fatty foods, sugary drinks, processed stuff. No vaccine can fix that.
Your guess is as good as mine. To fix the mess we are now in we need free press, free media, democratic process, civic rights, constitutional process, social inclusion and brains at the top. History suggests we're headed for riots, fragmentation, civil or global war, and so forth. Maybe decades of stagnation. The snag is evolution isn't a straight curve upwards but has lots of dips. And Trump somehow reminded me of Julian The Apostate. Looking back to the Golden Age but unable to turn back the clock.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 am

During the London protest the Australian Embassy was mobbed. It got very heated. The same happened in New York. Australia maybe unwittingly has slipped into the role of being representative of the specific threat people are in opposition to. Similar to the way Pinochet's Chile was detested in the Thatcher years.
davidbanner99@

PreviousNext