A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:32 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote: A plausible series of objections. And a notion that people in charge of defence can't be that incompetent.

Yes. This is the 'Swiss Cheese' model. It is a useful concept when exploring events considered "implausible" if not down right impossible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_cheese_model

It helps explain things like the sinking of the Titanic, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Battle of the Bulge, the Bay of Pigs, Three Mile Island, 9/11, the Vincennes Shootdown, Air France Flight 447, etc. etc. etc.

People can't believe that events like these can occur. But, this simply ignores that trillions of times similar events did not occur. For every one event where the skies and stars aligned to create the perfect storm, there are 999,999,999,999 events where the disaster was avoided.

Of course. Tokeless could just as easily argue Titanic was a planned sinking. Tokeless would stress Captain Smith was way too experienced a seaman to sail full throttle in the icy ocean. From that, we can go on to argue Smith was paid off to sink the liner, to enable other shipping companies (owned by foreign bankers), to swallow up the whole industry. Heaven forbid the thought incompetence and arrogance sunk Titanic!
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:55 pm

I like to think of myself these days as someone who believes it's quite possible to put a man on the moon. Rather than fall into the trap of seeking out a pattern and framework to make sense of our fears and anger, the alternative is to accept that people do behave irrationally. The Covid conspiracy ignores the reality it is driven along at a popular level and not just due to remote organisations.
The term "bias" is worth considering here. A strong bias of negativity in a society causes all levels of the population to act in apparent cohesion. Negativity replicates negativity. At the popular level, people flood their doctors with phone calls reporting symptoms. Schools and councils react with alarm. The media panics and prints alarmist material. Politicians react in an unacceptable dictatorial manner. It's the classic king in his invisible suit.
I strongly doubt the Covid jab kills people. In my view, what it might do is trigger unknown reactions to the foreign bodies it introduces into the organism. Personally, I think it was rushed out as a means to push into a lucrative market, which Russia had been swift to corner.
Likewise, if I was in the illuminati and wanted to reduce population, I would simply release a bio virus direct into the human eco system and then deny all knowledge. Or resort to the poisoned water supply Quietvoice exposed but add a few more extra toxins for good measure.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:57 pm

Excuse the dark sense of humour here. There is a funny side to it all.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:35 pm

Yes. This is the 'Swiss Cheese' model. It is a useful concept when exploring events considered "implausible" if not down right impossible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_cheese_model

It helps explain things like the sinking of the Titanic, the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Battle of the Bulge, the Bay of Pigs, Three Mile Island, 9/11, the Vincennes Shootdown, Air France Flight 447, etc. etc. etc.

People can't believe that events like these can occur. But, this simply ignores that trillions of times similar events did not occur. For every one event where the skies and stars aligned to create the perfect storm, there are 999,999,999,999 events where the disaster was avoided.[/quote]
Of course. Tokeless could just as easily argue Titanic was a planned sinking. Tokeless would stress Captain Smith was way too experienced a seaman to sail full throttle in the icy ocean. From that, we can go on to argue Smith was paid off to sink the liner, to enable other shipping companies (owned by foreign bankers), to swallow up the whole industry. Heaven forbid the thought incompetence and arrogance sunk Titanic![/quote]

David, I'm not sure why you feel the need to try and steer what I said towards the NWO or "The Jews" are behind it, but that's not what I have said. My point with 9/11 is that it can't be explained away by incompetence or taking your eye off the ball... where does the science, physics, architecture take us? It certainly takes us away from the official story, which has more holes than the swiss cheese Richard eludes to. Emitrius professors from several fields have examined the event and the evidence and even tried to debunk the conspiracy. They concluded that the official version did not compare to their findings. They didn't say the bankers, Jews, CIA or anyone else did it.... just that what we were told doesn't stand up. Why not watch 10 years of deception for yourself. There is no tinfoil to be seen, no holograms, just investigation by people with no agenda. You mentioned Columbo in a previous post... if he investigated this he'd be knocking at the door more than a postman on overtime. There are too many inconsistencies that point towards something hidden and that is the truth.
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:51 pm

My point is, Tokeless, that you could as easily argue (with strong grounds, that Gary Mckinnon's hacking too was a planned event. That guy used very basic hacking skills to totally crash through NASA's database. Gary repeatedly stressed the security was totally crap. That in itself proves there was incredible inefficiency.
And again. An amateur pilot from East Berlin really did land his plane slap bang in Red Square and Gorbachev was livid. Had it been terrorism the heart of Moscow could have been hit. Indeed, the pilot could have crashed his craft right into the Duma.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:24 am

The thing with Israel and conspiracy you refer to, Tokeless, is very much to do with my being a stickler for history. Years ago, I was on a huge forum called Ancient Classical History. At that time I was reading a fair bit of history, such as the Peleponesian War, Xerxes and the invasion of Greece and so on. So, I learned some Israel history, especially the Roman period - when Israel was a client state. Anyway, what irritates me with a large part of the conspiracy movement is the way they try to apply modern history to ancient history. The conspiracy academics simply don't quote anything recognised by mainstream experts. It almost always boils down to internet links but no real books. I recall when Erich Von Daniken first published Charriots Of The Gods, his claim that a particular area in Peru was a landing site for spacecraft suffered a serious challenge from some qualified experts. I thought Von Daniken had some good arguments but so many of these sensationalist academics really slip up on use of sources. When some conspiracy theory leaders claim expertise in history and their followers lap it up, I see a revolving pattern. I also tend to be as suspicious of the conspiracy theorists revenues as I was of cult leaders in the 1970s. I recently found some of the pivotal conspiracy theory gurus are making a fair turnover.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:50 am

Consider that hypochondria has been on the increase over the last decade at least. I certainly noticed it before the Covid crisis. Also, paranoia. Possibly the majority of people today are hypochondriacs. They have deep, stress related fear of microbes and disease. Fear of a hidden enemy. So, maybe the epidemic isn't Covid as much as it's social paranoia. A change in the global, social outlook. Where I clearly differ with conspiracy theorists is that when I see politicians in face-masks, I detect social hypochondria. These people really are fearful and phobic. Whereas conspiracy theorists figure it's all an act. Now, where you have mass symptoms of social hypochondria, people tend to all behave according to a negative pattern. So, it looks as if some plan is being acted out. It looks like a conspiracy. In fact today, yet again, a very large, hefty security guard popped his mask on soon as he saw me. I tend to look a bit pale so I notice how some people just pull on their masks. Conspiracy theorists will argue it's government brainwashing but what I see is plain hypochondria. Indeed my uncle spends half his day cleaning and scrubbing chairs and tables with bleach, and that was before Covid. 85 per cent of my friends are hypochondriacs. Pretty much all of my family showed signs of hypochondria going back ten years.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:49 am

My point is, Tokeless, that you could as easily argue (with strong grounds, that Gary Mckinnon's hacking too was a planned event. That guy used very basic hacking skills to totally crash through NASA's database. Gary repeatedly stressed the security was totally crap. That in itself proves there was incredible inefficiency.

But I'm not arguing that David. I'm not arguing anything. You constantly move away from the area of discussion and quote ancient history, when I'm not discussing that. You seem very confident in your experts or books, but cast doubt on everyone else's. I could argue your sources are made up to reinvent historical facts to distract from what really happened, but I'm not. I think people dismiss some conspiracies because of fear, because to accept the reality would shatter their belief in their concept of government, ie Would they allow thousands of their own people to die for their agenda. Personally, I think they would. Our masters send us to wars we, the people didn't create and send soldiers out to die because of their agendas.. such as Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I strongly doubt the Covid jab kills people.

Thanks at least for not calling it a vaccine. No points for failure to acknowledge it's killing people, and that the killing is part of a co-ordinated plan. Dr Christiane Northrup presents evidence for the lethal depopulation bioweapon, https://www.bitchute.com/video/otmt4hsuRF6c/

In my view, what it might do is trigger unknown reactions to the foreign bodies it introduces into the organism.

The reactions to those foreign bodies are now well known.

The so-called ‘vaccines’ from PFIZER, ASTRA-ZENECA, MODERNA & J&J are not vaccines at all but designed for genetic modification of their recipients, in order to
 program people to produce synthetic, toxic spike proteins, and
 Turn humans into walking antennae linked to the "internet of things". **

** Northrup's presentation explains how "vaccinated" people are "owned".

WHAT IS IN THESE INJECTIONS?
 Graphene Oxide nanoparticles (all 4)
 Synthetic mRNA in PEG liposomes (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Parasites in an aqueous solution (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Chimp and human adenovirus with Covid spike protein (AZ & J&J)
 Fragments of other viral DNA (AZ & J&J)
 Aborted human foetal tissue (AZ & J&J)
 Iron, Nickel, Chromium, Aluminium Oxide, Copper Oxide

KNOWN EFFECTS OF GRAPHENE OXIDE NANOPARTICLES
 Graphene Oxide acidifies and thickens the blood and causes clotting
 GO nanoparticles resonate and become ‘excited’ with 5G
 GO nanoparticles damage haemaglobin in red blood cells
 GO nanoparticles destroy cell membrane
 GO nanoparticles use up our Glutathione reserves
 GO nanoparticles assemble ‘intelligently’ in the body
 GO nanoparticles are now found in chemtrails ie. in the air we breathe
 If accumulated in the lungs, GO can cause loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath and, combined with parasites in the lungs, can cause pneumonia.

KNOWN EFFECTS OF SYNTHETIC mRNA
There are billions of synthetic mRNA nanoparticles in each injection that enter the bloodstream and end up in tiny capillaries throughout the body. There they program the cells’ DNA to produce synthetic ‘non-human’ spike proteins that make the hitherto silky smooth lining of blood vessels ‘spiky’ and cause platelets in the blood to believe the blood vessel walls are damaged, so they create microclots around the spikes. Many of these spike proteins end up in the reproductive organs, causing experts to believe they are programmed to do so, causing bleeding and infertility. According to Dr Charles Hoffe these microclots are found in over 60% of vaccine recipients within a week of the jab (D-Dimer test). Also according to Dr Hoffe these microclots are found in the capillaries that feed the lungs, making it harder for the lungs to exchange CO2 and O2, so the heart pumps harder and blood pressure goes up.

if I was in the illuminati and wanted to reduce population, I would simply release a bio virus direct into the human eco system and then deny all knowledge.

That's pretty much what's been done. China weaponised Old Flu, killed a few of her own citizens, didn't tell the leaders of other countries until infected citizens had travelled to all parts of the globe, then came up with a "vaccine" that can be made in a couple of hours. The recipe for it is four minutes in on this link https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/

Or resort to the poisoned water supply Quietvoice exposed but add a few more extra toxins for good measure.

A member of The Freedom Network led members to the source of a spring on his land. There's not much anyone can do about the graphene oxide nanoparticles in chemtrails ie. in the air we breathe, as above.

Bill Gates, who dictates to the World Health Organization among other influential bodies, explains (in 2010) his own depopulation plan. "If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower (the population) by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent." It's two minutes in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmzeYYWntxw

He's got more ambitious since then, and he's making a killing with his "vaccines".
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby tokeless » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:08 am

A member of The Freedom Network led members to the source of a spring on his land. There's not much anyone can do about the graphene oxide nanoparticles in chemtrails ie. in the air we breathe, as above.

Seems like there was no point leading them to the spring on his land if that's the sum of the tale.. then it jumps to the old graphine story.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:46 am

I strongly suggest that anyone who's had the jabs not watch Northrup's presentation.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:59 pm

tokeless wrote:My point is, Tokeless, that you could as easily argue (with strong grounds, that Gary Mckinnon's hacking too was a planned event. That guy used very basic hacking skills to totally crash through NASA's database. Gary repeatedly stressed the security was totally crap. That in itself proves there was incredible inefficiency.

But I'm not arguing that David. I'm not arguing anything. You constantly move away from the area of discussion and quote ancient history, when I'm not discussing that. You seem very confident in your experts or books, but cast doubt on everyone else's. I could argue your sources are made up to reinvent historical facts to distract from what really happened, but I'm not. I think people dismiss some conspiracies because of fear, because to accept the reality would shatter their belief in their concept of government, ie Would they allow thousands of their own people to die for their agenda. Personally, I think they would. Our masters send us to wars we, the people didn't create and send soldiers out to die because of their agendas.. such as Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm aware I tend to drift a little. It's called disassociative thinking. At one time I would jump from one theme to another but not as much (now I'm aware).
The bottom line is though I am very skeptical of conspiracy theory. It was termed paraphrenia in psychology and is best summarised by Freud and Bleuler's essays. Those I met on the major conspiracy forums tended to displace logic and create a preferred reality.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm aware I tend to drift a little. It's called disassociative thinking. At one time I would jump from one theme to another but not as much (now I'm aware).

Another type is flight of ideas.

The bottom line is though I am very skeptical of conspiracy theory. It was termed paraphrenia in psychology and is best summarised by Freud and Bleuler's essays.

It's wise to be sceptical as there are many conspiracy theories that are just not based in reality. I'm talking about a whole movement of different professionals, whether scientists, firefighters, police, architects and relatives of those that died. They all in some way question the official report in to it and demand another.

Those I met on the major conspiracy forums tended to displace logic and create a preferred reality.

That can happen and imo does on here too.
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 pm

tokeless wrote:I'm aware I tend to drift a little. It's called disassociative thinking. At one time I would jump from one theme to another but not as much (now I'm aware).

Another type is flight of ideas.

The bottom line is though I am very skeptical of conspiracy theory. It was termed paraphrenia in psychology and is best summarised by Freud and Bleuler's essays.

It's wise to be sceptical as there are many conspiracy theories that are just not based in reality. I'm talking about a whole movement of different professionals, whether scientists, firefighters, police, architects and relatives of those that died. They all in some way question the official report in to it and demand another.

Those I met on the major conspiracy forums tended to displace logic and create a preferred reality.

That can happen and imo does on here too.

We tend to skip by what psychology has to offer. Psychology helped me a lot and, more recently, I came to understand how the brain processes information.
For one example, a traumatic experience in life can trigger a pathological anger complex. I knew one woman who suffered psychological abuse in a convent school. In later life she developed a hatred of religion. A man who is mocked for being one day sexually impotent may become a misogynist.
Deep anger and fear needs to be somehow processed and managed in the mind. When anger becomes pathological, it seeks a target for that anger. Not only is a target for the anger required but also some schematic that might justify the blame. Even above and beyond that, the target of such anger might be remote and serve almost as a decoy. Blaming freemasons or groups is easier than confronting the most direct cause. That's the point where witches are blamed, communists, trotskyists.
In the current scenario we face, there is no group that legislates all the ridiculous laws and rules. No religion, race or country in particular. Yet, according to known patterns of paraphrenia, the mind seeks (1) a specific antagonist and (2) a cause and explanation. This even happened around 60 AD in ancient Rome. Christians were accused of setting fire to Rome. It was said St Paul died in that persecution. The conspiracy ran that the Christians sacrificed children in subterraneum catacombs.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:25 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:I strongly doubt the Covid jab kills people.

Thanks at least for not calling it a vaccine. No points for failure to acknowledge it's killing people, and that the killing is part of a co-ordinated plan. Dr Christiane Northrup presents evidence for the lethal depopulation bioweapon, https://www.bitchute.com/video/otmt4hsuRF6c/

In my view, what it might do is trigger unknown reactions to the foreign bodies it introduces into the organism.

The reactions to those foreign bodies are now well known.

The so-called ‘vaccines’ from PFIZER, ASTRA-ZENECA, MODERNA & J&J are not vaccines at all but designed for genetic modification of their recipients, in order to
 program people to produce synthetic, toxic spike proteins, and
 Turn humans into walking antennae linked to the "internet of things". **

** Northrup's presentation explains how "vaccinated" people are "owned".

WHAT IS IN THESE INJECTIONS?
 Graphene Oxide nanoparticles (all 4)
 Synthetic mRNA in PEG liposomes (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Parasites in an aqueous solution (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Chimp and human adenovirus with Covid spike protein (AZ & J&J)
 Fragments of other viral DNA (AZ & J&J)
 Aborted human foetal tissue (AZ & J&J)
 Iron, Nickel, Chromium, Aluminium Oxide, Copper Oxide

KNOWN EFFECTS OF GRAPHENE OXIDE NANOPARTICLES
 Graphene Oxide acidifies and thickens the blood and causes clotting
 GO nanoparticles resonate and become ‘excited’ with 5G
 GO nanoparticles damage haemaglobin in red blood cells
 GO nanoparticles destroy cell membrane
 GO nanoparticles use up our Glutathione reserves
 GO nanoparticles assemble ‘intelligently’ in the body
 GO nanoparticles are now found in chemtrails ie. in the air we breathe
 If accumulated in the lungs, GO can cause loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath and, combined with parasites in the lungs, can cause pneumonia.

KNOWN EFFECTS OF SYNTHETIC mRNA
There are billions of synthetic mRNA nanoparticles in each injection that enter the bloodstream and end up in tiny capillaries throughout the body. There they program the cells’ DNA to produce synthetic ‘non-human’ spike proteins that make the hitherto silky smooth lining of blood vessels ‘spiky’ and cause platelets in the blood to believe the blood vessel walls are damaged, so they create microclots around the spikes. Many of these spike proteins end up in the reproductive organs, causing experts to believe they are programmed to do so, causing bleeding and infertility. According to Dr Charles Hoffe these microclots are found in over 60% of vaccine recipients within a week of the jab (D-Dimer test). Also according to Dr Hoffe these microclots are found in the capillaries that feed the lungs, making it harder for the lungs to exchange CO2 and O2, so the heart pumps harder and blood pressure goes up.

if I was in the illuminati and wanted to reduce population, I would simply release a bio virus direct into the human eco system and then deny all knowledge.

That's pretty much what's been done. China weaponised Old Flu, killed a few of her own citizens, didn't tell the leaders of other countries until infected citizens had travelled to all parts of the globe, then came up with a "vaccine" that can be made in a couple of hours. The recipe for it is four minutes in on this link https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/

Or resort to the poisoned water supply Quietvoice exposed but add a few more extra toxins for good measure.

Bill Gates, who dictates to the World Health Organization among other influential bodies, explains (in 2010) his own depopulation plan. "If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower (the population) by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent." It's two minutes in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmzeYYWntxw

He's got more ambitious since then, and he's making a killing with his "vaccines".

I found this letter for you, Candid. Bear in mind, however, that rejection of contrasting evidence doesn't equal conspiracy. It just highlights the ignorance and incompetence of so-called experts. Same thing happened with Hans Asperger. His brilliant insight was ignored and replaced by ASD that doesn't fit my diagnosis. Anyway, here:

"Dr. Charles D. Hoffe, BSc, MB, BCh, LMCC
Lytton Medical Clinic
Lytton BC V0K 1Z0

5 April, 2021

Dr. Bonnie Henry,
British Columbia Provincial Health Officer
Ministry of Health
1515 Blanchard Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 3C9

Dear Dr. Henry,

The first dose of the Moderna vaccine has now been administered to some of my patients in the community of Lytton, BC. This began with the First Nations members of our community in mid-January, 2021. 900 doses have now been administered.

I have been quite alarmed at the high rate of serious side-effects from this novel treatment.
From this relatively small number of people vaccinated so far, we have had:

Numerous allergic reactions, with two cases of anaphylaxis.
One (presumed) vaccine induced sudden death, (in a 72 year old patient with COPD. This patient complained of being more short of breath continually after receiving the vaccine, and died very suddenly and unexpectedly on day 24, after the vaccine. He had no history of cardiovascular disease).
Three people with ongoing and disabling neurological deficits, with associated chronic pain, persisting for more than 10 weeks after their first vaccine. These neurological deficits include: continual and disabling dizziness, generalised or localized neuromuscular weakness, with or without sensory loss. The chronic pain in these patients is either generalised or regional, with or without headaches. "
davidbanner99@

PreviousNext