A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:27 pm

tokeless wrote:You keep missing my point. The evidence I have seen is not a pointing fingers exercise and it states they are not trying to say who did what, who it was or any other accusations. What they have done is looked at the event with scientific eyes examining the physics and explanation in the official report. They don't mention conspiracy, an inside job, they just highlight the science doesn't reflect what was stated as facts.
Have you seen Richard Gauge's lecture, purely from an architectural perspective? He points out that the towers were built to withstand several airliners colliding with them, the way the tower collapsed on itself instead of towards the wound to its side. When you chop a tree down, you make a wedge to one side so it falls in that direction, not straight down. How did girders weighing several tons get flung across large distances from a fire? How did the fire make the concrete turn to dust like debris? Why did firefighters report hearing popping like explosions when they were in the basement? Why did building 7 collapse at free fall speed when the fire was in a corner of a floor? No steel structured high rise building has ever collapsed because of fire... the Reichstag building burnt for 3 days and didn't collapse, yet the towers fell in an hour or so... add to that the exercise and response craft being diverted miles away, the cameras of the Pentagon not being on... the fact the Intel also told them there was a plan to use passenger planes to attack, which was ignored. The 30 year served pilots who state the planes couldn't make the turns they are alleged to have done to return to New York and to fly so low to hit the Pentagon. The hole in the wall showed no damage from wings, tail fin or the titanium engines, just a round hole with no external debris of the amount you would expect from a passenger plane. This isn't fabricated David. This wasn't created by incompetence or poor security... one event or two perhaps, but it still can't explain the physics. Part of the act or theatre was to create an event, so spectacular, so incredibly large and jaw dropping, nobody could imagine it didn't happen as it played out on our TV. The urgency to avenge, the statement it was Bin Laden made almost immediately, when the dust hadn't even settled... the invasion of Iraq that has been stated by military leaders as ready to go and was already decided on before 9/11... of course they are all lying, in denial, selective bias and just plain made up.

Really, it's up to you to choose who to believe. An engineer, by the way, simulated the incident using a model. He was a NASA engineer and published the data concluded.
What I find repeatedly is gross failures happen. Reality can be so blunt that people will just go back to the conspiracy line. I came to view conspiracy leaders differently when they opted to battle me on my own turf. I could see they were clinging to modern political conceptions and trying to apply that to history. To be honest it gets much worse too. How's about the crashed debris in New Mexico? Even today conspiracy theorists swear bodies of aliens were recovered. Claims and counter claims were aired for decades. Always the theorists are Americans. Always the crashed saucers or inside jobs take place in that one country. Everywhere else, tragedies like Chernobyl are just accepted as painful failures.
That's just my view, though.
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:47 am

Just been reading the news on Russia Ukraine. In view of the current level of stupidity now evident in political circles, you have to ask are these people drifting into a catastrophic war? Putin states he's set a red line on any missiles being supplied to Ukraine. Ukraine naturally is pushing for as much arms as it can get. Currently war continues in Ukraine between nationalists and ethnic Russians in the East. It's a powder keg about to go off. Added to that, tensions beteeen Poland and the Baltics on one side, with Belarus and Russia on the other. I must say, I have to doubt those involved in this tense stand-off have the wisdom or restraint to back off on their positions. There was a lot of tension in Cuba around 1962 when Krushchev placed short range missiles in Cuba. However, both Krushchev and Kennedy knew how dangerous a war could be so made compromises. Plus, countries were more evenly divided. Now, Russia is much more isolated yet has far more destructive missiles than Krushchev. Not being an expert on geology and environment I can only guess just a small nuclear war would create a climate catastrophe. A reasonable question to ask is has time ran out? It was Einstein who warned what might happen if technology outpaces social development. All this is happening in the background of a trumped up virus crisis.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:41 pm

This might help. David Ray Griffin, who pioneered the 9 /11 conspiracy theory has some unorthodox qualifications. Mostly his professional qualifications boil down to mysticism and religious theology. I quote:

"Griffin applied Alfred North Whitehead's thought to the traditional theological subjects of christology and theodicy and argued that process theology also provided a sound basis for addressing contemporary social and ecological issues."

The question that came to my mind is what did this guy know about hard science? In such a case-scenario as 9/11 (or Chernobyl) we need experts in structural engineering, aviation, military areas of knowledge.

There is a better argument yet. Logical deduction and probability:

Let's assume there really was a master plan to help orchestrate a massive attack on New York. Lieutenant Columbo would typically reason. "Gee, you know that's funny. Now, if that were me, I'd have shot the planes down before they reached the target. Then I'd have sent in the investigators, recovered evidence of the planned crime, and then used that as my excuse to go into Iraq. With the added bonus of being able to state Republicans had averted a major disaster."

Surely too, some easier excuse could have been planned? I mean, seriously, if conspirators could fake astronauts landing on the moon, surely they could fake some staged scenario to rally people around? Rather than sustain a loss of billions of dollars to the economy.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:33 pm

The question that came to my mind is what did this guy know about hard science? In such a case-scenario as 9/11 (or Chernobyl) we need experts in structural engineering, aviation, military areas of knowledge.

You're either not reading my posts or you are ignoring them. Watch 10 years of deception, there are lots of the aforementioned. Other than that, I'm done here I think. Nothing to see
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby Candid » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:04 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:However, when these prominent conspiracy leaders talk of plots and secret handshakes...

I haven't seen that. Have you got a link?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby Candid » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:04 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:There's a push to creating dependency on the internet and that allows I.T. firms to control the economy more.

It also allows them to send us back to the dark ages at the flick of a switch. Klaus Schwab has been threatening us with a cyberattack for more than a year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKRvS-C04o

I noticed a lot of people today not wearing masks and a lot of people trying not to notice. The feeling is that people maybe feel they're being taken for idiots.

I'm seeing about half and half, depending on where I go. I definitely get the feeling a lot of people are well and truly fed up with being lied to, and seeing another Xmas heading down the toilet due to the ohmygod variant has opened some eyes.

From a meeting of psychopaths at the Milken Institute on October 29, 2019: https://truthpeep.com/youve-been-fooled-by-fauci/ The damning bit starts at 2:40.

The biggest group now is made up of people who know it's all BS but "go along to get along". These are the people I talk to when I'm out and about—unless they've gone so far as to get jabbed, because then there's no point.

I liked what theforsaken wrote on The Black Pill thread, something about covid-believers attacking us for killing their grannies while we're still fighting for their rights as well as our own.

Better late than never, but now so many countries have got vaxpasses it's not looking good. This man nailed it more than a year ago, and the situation's got much worse since. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKHTZZMRcFk
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby tokeless » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:28 am

I liked what theforsaken wrote on The Black Pill thread, something about covid-believers attacking us for killing their grannies while we're still fighting for their rights as well as our own.

How noble of you. Did you ask if it was ok for granny to pick up the cost of your fight for the rights of the grieving families?
tokeless

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Tokeless, the probable fact the majority of people today accept conspiracy isn't really an issue for me. In fact, it's motivated increasing opposition to the legislating of untested drugs. All I'm saying is neither the 9/11 or faked moon landing theories stand up to rational analysis. I think you should first look at the background of the guy who came up with the 9/11 theory. His degrees are in the area of the esoteric. There was a tint of Christian fundamentalism which probably motivated the "zionist plot" association. Put simply, that guy lacked any acquired knowledge of the subject matter.Some would call him "a chancer".
The first military undertaking after 9/11 was Afghanistan - a very poor, fundamentalist country. Iraq did have oil of course. Logic dictates a motive for invading Iraq could have been orchestrated without going to the extreme of 9/11. You could have shot all the planes down, exposed the plot, milked the good publicity and mission accomplished.
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Candid, as I understand, many retailers have responded that public attitudes have changed a lot. They don't pay staff to enforce policies that could cause heated exchanges and upset staff. As well as damage trade. So, they replied it's up to the police. The police responded it's not up to them but the shop. So far, I notice a percentage of people not wearing masks. As well as shop staff. It's early days yet. I imagine councils might rely on cameras or access store CCTV. That is, if shoppers increasingly ignore the legislation. I find these hygiene fascists are fanatical and you need to predict their course of action. Of course, they might not have time to follow up. It does seem though that all these absurd dictates are alienating even the vaccinated.
As to your pet theme Australia, the country is in shock at the level of now fanatical resistance. Some protestors staged mock executions of politicians using manikins, as if in Spanish fiestas. Demonstrations are getting bigger. Which leads me to conclude the hygiene fascists are losing the argument. Even vaccinated people feel as if they cooperated and are still restricted.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Ok David.
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:02 pm

~

For David, and whoever else may be interested:

Just out (or just posted) . . .

"Introducing the "ELIXIR c5" compendium"

— Copious Conspiracy Crash Course Compendium —

579 page pdf (English translation, German link on page two.)
quietvoice

Likes Received: 324

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:33 pm

I don't hold a monopoly on truth. Like other people, I can get things wrong just the same. My posts are simply to provoke thoughts on the issues.
For example, I was wrong on the E.U. I initially thought the E.U. offered a whole new beginning, all based on the bitter experience of two world wars. What took me in was the so-called Social Charter. The right to freely travel and express free opinion. What a load of baloney that turned out to be! Moreover, I tend to dislike being proven to be wrong, especially if my being hoodwinked was down to being gullible. The E.U. showed its true colours indeed. The right to work is apparently conditional upon being drug controlled by the State, as is the right to travel. And Austria threatens to round up all those who refuse vaccines.
Not that the EU alone is guilty but hardly promising is it?
davidbanner99@

Postby davidbanner99@ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Weird stuff happening with my body. Just completed today a cardio bike ride in the freezing cold. Followed by elevated pressups and abdominal work. An hour later, I'm inside with the heater on and start shaking from head to toe. Felt frozen. I put on a thick jumper and my shakes seem to be lessening. People tell me I overdo it given I'm no spring chicken.
davidbanner99@

Postby quietvoice » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:28 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:I don't hold a monopoly on truth.

Meaning what, exactly?

Did you or do you have any interest in looking over the document that I posted? I know that you can't have seriously read through 579 pages already.

If you are serious in learning about "conspiracies" and the "theories" that people hold regarding "conspiracies", this is the document for you. If not, all of your writings here are simply blather, aren't they . . .

edit:
c5 teaser, 16 page pdf.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 324

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:00 pm

quietvoice wrote:If you are serious in learning about "conspiracies" and the "theories" that people hold regarding "conspiracies", this is the document for you. If not, all of your writings here are simply blather, aren't they . . .

Simply the blather that zealots use to dismiss the opinions others…

Quietvoice demands, “Read the Bible I believe in, that I have posted, and if not then your opinions are just blather…”

Nope.

Such arrogance. Gotta love it.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

PreviousNext