A Few Words On Censorship

Postby desperate788 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:15 pm

Its unbelievable a russian NATO war in 2022.
desperate788

Likes Received: 122

Postby desperate788 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:16 pm

Even much more stronger ussr couldnt do that???
desperate788

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:21 pm

"The new global religion demands the allegiance of every human being: Will you fall for its deceptions?
The cult of COVID has its own sacramental rites, its own punishment mechanisms for unbelievers, and its own twisted version of heaven on earth.

Let’s talk about the sacraments first.

It started with the ritualistic covering of one’s face. This was a must. Anyone who did not comply was punished by being banished from public marketplaces and forced to examine their conscience in the privacy of their own home. How could they be so mean and inconsiderate as to actually cite scientific studies showing masks don’t protect anyone from a virus?

The high priest of COVID, Dr. Tony Fauci, preached masks, masks, masks, after he confided in recently revealed emails with colleagues that masks are basically futile in protecting people from infection by a virus.

The mask ritual quickly gave way to an even higher form of sacramental worship, the needle in the arm carrying a first-of-its-kind experimental gene therapy.

We are to take it on faith that this new serum, never before given to human beings outside of a rushed clinical trial that lasted all of three months under sloppy scientific protocols, was effective. [See Children’s Health Defense, Pfizer Skipped Critical Testing and Cut Corners on Quality Standards, Documents Reveal, June 7, 2021]

But the high priest said it was good for us, so we must accept this as an article of faith.

Corporations immediately jumped on board to promote the new drug treatment and many of them were paid handsomely to administer it to the ignorant masses.

They are safe and effective, and free! And they cannot give you COVID! No lie was off limits. [See photo below of a sign at the entry to a Sam’s Club in Newnan, GA]

But anyone who questions the government-corporate talking points will be declared an apostate destined for a life of separation and segregation — an earthly hell.

Yes there is a religious-spiritual element to this whole thing.

How else do you explain how vaccinated people, those who swallow the ever-present propaganda, just cannot help themselves? These “saints” cannot resist the urge to proselytize us “sinners” who remain faithful to our God-given immune systems. They simply must inquire “have you gotten your shot yet?”

As if there is a syringe with your name on it waiting down at the local Walmart or Walgreens.

“It’s safe and effective, you know. Father Fauci says so.”

Would that be the same Fauci who paid for gain of function research in the U.S. and when that research was shut down for safety concerns he paid to have it moved to a lab in Wuhan, China, the same lab from which we now know the virus was “leaked?”

Oh, that Dr. Fauci. The one who is longtime buddies with Bill Gates and sits on the Gates Foundation’s leadership council for the Decade of Vaccines Collaboration? No conflicts of interest there, I’m sure.

And would that be the same Bill Gates who is on record saying he wants vastly fewer people on the earth (see his TED Talk from a few years ago) and sees vaccines as the key to achieving his depopulation dreams?

I have heard countless stories of people getting the shot only because a family member threatened to put them out of their life if they would not take the plunge and join the ranks of the jabbed.

It’s not good enough for some folks to get the shot as a matter of personal choice and leave it at that. No, they must try to convince others to join them.

The punishments for refusal are endless and creative.

If you speak out about why you believe the shots could be dangerous, regardless of your scientific data, your impeccable research abilities, etc., you are automatically banned from social media.

Dr. Naomi Wolff, a liberal author and journalist who dared to speak out against vaccine passports and medical tyranny, is the latest to get banned from Twitter.

The U.S. Military Academy at West Point is segregating 37 cadets who refuse to get the vaccine from campus facilities, forcing them to live in a single outdoor tent for the months of June and July.

Coaches from at least four NFL football teams risk losing access to players and the practice field over their refusal to take the jab, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports.

The high priests demand that we partake of their secret serum, a type of blood sacrifice or sacrament that initiates people into the cult of COVID.

For those who refuse, the high priests threaten vaccine passports, which will identify, separate and ban the resisters from entering arenas, planes, public transport, restaurants, stores and other places of business.

For the obedient ones, the high priests promise entry into a glorious future kingdom they call the Great Reset [formerly called the New World Order].

Even if you’ve already had COVID and fully recovered, thereby gaining natural immunities to the disease, you still must get the needle in your arm to prove your allegiance to the new global cult.

This flies in the face of science. The prestigious Cleveland Clinic this week came out with a study showing recovered COVID patients do not get additional benefit from being vaccinated. [See Epoch Times, Study: People who have recovered from COVID-19 unlikely to benefit from vaccine, June 9, 2021]

Even if you are a healthy child or young adult, who according to scientific data have virtually no risk of dying from COVID, you must kneel before the needle and get your sacramental rite of passage.

Even if you are a woman with a child in your womb, and don’t wish to place your baby at risk of this experimental drug, you must get the sacrament.

Even if you are disturbed by the record number of deaths reported to the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], which shows 5,165 deaths reported in the five-month period between Dec. 14, 2020, and May 28, 2021, more deaths than have been reported for all the other vaccines combined over the last 22 years. That’s not a valid excuse for your cautionary pause when asked about the jab. Just shut up and kneel before the needle. "
davidbanner99@

Likes Received: 37

Postby desperate788 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:40 pm

desperate788 wrote:Its unbelievable a russian NATO war in 2022.

I know that its dinamik history :D
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:40 pm

Dynamic
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:00 pm

desperate788 wrote:
desperate788 wrote:Its unbelievable a russian NATO war in 2022.

I know that its dinamik history :D

Deli galiba agbi :lol:
desperate788

Postby PM » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:43 pm

tokeless wrote:An awful lot of whataboutery there Richard. You don't see racism in the US? Of course there are many success stories, but that doesn't change the fact that racism is still a big problem there. If you can't see that, then it's you that needs to change what you watch and read.

How could the US change in order to become less racist tokeless? I mean are there any racist laws left now? Could the news media, or popular culture, or universities be any more anti-racist in their content? Our culture in 2022, here in the UK, is overwhelmingly anti - racism & anti - sexism.... it's blasted at us everywhere in every form, ad nauseum. Are you saying it's so different in the US?
PM

Likes Received: 1

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:50 am

Russia fairly recently shot down a satellite in space. A very aged and defunct USSR satellite. There was a message in the experiment. Russia can probably shoot down the American satellites that American forces rely upon for co-ordination. The same way car drivers are lost without sat nav. Russia's one big advantage is technology. Especially the space rocket aspect of it. We can rule out nuclear conflict here since both sides know that kind of conflict is a dead end. In my book Russia's hypersonic missiles exist in order to deter a surprise attack from a very close base, such as Poland. If attacked (hypothetically) the hypersonic missiles are a doomsday device. They go into space and re-enter at ten times the speed of sound. They can't be shot down by any missile shield. Therefore, no country would risk dropping a bomb on Russia. So, we're left with cyber warfare, conventional military interventions and possibly short range missiles targeting Europe.
This may sound very remote from the Covid discussion but I think arrogance is the focal point. There's a failure to back off repressive legislation over the Covid hype. There's a failure to back off over Ukraine. It's the proverbial arrogance that comes before a fall. The truth is we have a political elite we can all live without.
davidbanner99@

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:39 am

PM wrote:
tokeless wrote:An awful lot of whataboutery there Richard. You don't see racism in the US? Of course there are many success stories, but that doesn't change the fact that racism is still a big problem there. If you can't see that, then it's you that needs to change what you watch and read.

How could the US change in order to become less racist tokeless? I mean are there any racist laws left now? Could the news media, or popular culture, or universities be any more anti-racist in their content? Our culture in 2022, here in the UK, is overwhelmingly anti - racism & anti - sexism.... it's blasted at us everywhere in every form, ad nauseum. Are you saying it's so different in the US?

You can't legislate against ideology. We have terrorism laws but still have terrorists, we have laws against many things and they still happen. Acknowledgement is a start, but it takes each of us to stand against it. In the US, the legal system treats people differently even though the statute says people are equal. Have you ever seen white people shot for running away from a shoplifting crime, had their necks knelt on? Plea bargaining is similar.. even if you didn't commit the crime, you are 'advised" to accept a lesser sentence over going to trial because you will be punished heavier. Cocaine dealers who are white get less sentences than black people who commit the same offence. Why and how does that happen in a system that says it treats people equally? How many riots have occurred because a white kid got shot by the police?
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Mass protests in Europe. They are now on a massive scale. Protests are good for letting people know they aren't a minority but I think the scale of the threat demands more serious opposition.
It seems clear the basic approach was summed up by Macron when he confessed the plan was to make life impossible for those declining vaccines. I think this was sneaked in from the beginning in the hope unvaccinated people would be too much of a minority to offer opposition. However, the desparation to force vaccines has led to suspicion that there's something sinister. Also protests are including many who took the vaccines but now regret it (Eric Clapton).
One good way to get organised is a media fight back. Governments control the internet but there are other ways to spread free speech. Even printing newspapers (as the Jehovas Witnesses did). In fact, media is a massive weapon if it can be tapped into.
It's sensible to prepare for the worst. Some governments are threatening to arrest and segregate those unvaccinated so it's no time to be passive. And self defence is a must.
davidbanner99@

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:39 pm

tokeless wrote: You don't see racism in the US? Of course there are many success stories, but that doesn't change the fact that racism is still a big problem there. If you can't see that, then it's you that needs to change what you watch and read.

Tokeless, racism is a problem throughout the entire world.

Is it a “big problem” like you are claiming? In some countries more so than others. In the US? I’m not sure what you mean by “big” but I can only speculate that your opinion is driven by what you have chosen to watch and read.

You have no actual idea the extent to which racism is a “big problem” in the US. You can certainly point to individual examples of racism. But please, share with me the widespread problem that you think exists.

You can’t even demonstrate when Trump was “racist” towards Hispanics. For the third time, it’s because he said people crossing the border are rapists and murderers, right?

And you think Obama and his wife, worth millions are somehow oppressed? The media slobbered all over them and continue to do so.

Give me an actual example of what you believe to be a big racist problem in the US and we can discuss. I think the low hanging fruit is to look at the culture that commits 50% of all homicides. There definitely is an issue there.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:57 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... roblem-us/

I'm using my phone so it won't let me post different links without losing the original. Google Does the USA have a big racism problem... there are lots of links.
You still engage in whataboutery... I know it exists everywhere, but I was referring to the USA. What articles or sources would you suggest to make me see where I'm going wrong Richard, you never did say
tokeless

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:59 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_ ... nald_Trump

Regarding Trump with examples and quotes.
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:11 pm

You posted a link to an opinion piece about opinions.

I use a variety of resources to form an opinion. For instance, I might read something from the Washington Post. And I absorb what the content is saying. It doesn’t say that their exists widespread racism.

The fact that plenty of media beat the drum racism, racism, racism, 24/7…are you surprised a poll might show people believe it to be a major issue?

Tell me where it is a problem tokeless. Show me an actual example and we can have a decent discussion.

You keep saying that I’m engaging in Whataboutery. Well, you’re engaging in avoidance of an actual discussion. Provide an example of widespread racism.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:17 pm

tokeless

PreviousNext