A Few Words On Censorship

#495

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm

It's a mystery. I wonder if I twigged a hernia by my stretches. I am now more or less back to normal but there's a bit of pain deep in the stomach, when pressured. It could either be lingering inflammation or I strained the area. I exercised much harder today and will just monitor the symptoms. Maybe it was a virus and a pull at the same time. I feel much better so will wait to see if the last bit of pain goes or not.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24


#496

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:50 pm

Beware of excessive re-quotes. The site won't allow more than two. I had to delete all the quotes before posting. That then looks like a blank page.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#497

Postby davidbanner99@ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Candid wrote:

I believe you, having watched a number of Daniel Tammet videos in which, among other things, he recites pi for five hours, and learns Icelandic in a week. Daniel talks about "an unusual crosstalk between the senses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzd7ReqiQnE so yes, without a clue as to how you did it, I have no doubt of it.

Not only does H have a very limited food repertoire, but he objects to all kinds of smells. There are restaurants he won't enter, whereas I'm try-anything-once. We eat different meals (he has five recipes he cooks unvaryingly in strict rotation) and we can't be cooking at the same time.


On Schizophrenia, I read:

"The patient is pursued by various smells, mostly unpleasant nature: the smell of tobacco, rotten eggs, carrion, smells of some unknown poisons, smell of sweat, urine and feces. Often the patient seems to be a bad smell of himself."

Here, though, is a testimony from psychic believers:

"One night a few years ago I woke from a dead sleep by the smell of cigarette smoke. It must have been three in the morning, but the smell of a fresh cigarette was so close it was as if someone were standing in the room with me and smoking. I don't smoke, and my neighbors don't smoke, either, except for Dick, who after a shift at the sewage treatment plant occasionally smokes a cigar on his porch. I was puzzled, but also drugged by the Sandman, and as the smell faded I fell back asleep.

A few weeks later I was eating dinner when I smelled fresh, pungent cigarette smoke again. This time I went outside and walked around my house. I couldn't smell the smoke outside, and I didn't see anyone smoking. Again, after fifteen minutes or so the smell went away. I mentioned my strange cigarette smoke incidents to my friend, Pom, who is psychic (I recommend having a psychic friend if you can manage it), and she said, "Oh! I know who it is! Your uncle!" I have three uncles. All of them are alive and none of them smokes.

I asked my father if he knew who in my family was a smoker, and he immediately told me about my grandmother's brother, my great uncle Bruce. "

I used to have the same experience. Both in Schizophrenia and Spiritualism, cigarette smoke tends to be very typical. In my case, one woman on TV just made me feel a heavy "malice" in the air and strong odours of tobacco.

Sometimes, when it rains, I smell the wet-dog smell of my departed pet. In that latter case, I admit it might be a deep grief, sensory reaction - part of my brain saying my dog is stull there with me, causing my senses to hallucinate. That's how voices work.

These days, I have this strong feeling that the crux of my problems could connect to a closeness with death. Like not fully being alive. That's why the movie Carnaval Of Souls really stirred me up. As in the movie, I once had a major drowning experience, which literally brought me to the passage of death. Since then, I had so many weird experiences, even dreaming things that came to pass. Even once, a ghostly figure of a man, just like Carnaval Of Souls. What if life is a "frequency" that we need to be tuned into - but you could somehow "go off" that frequency.

One theory on autism is that somehow the child never quite meets life head on but stays inward.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#498

Postby Candid » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:51 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Hopefully there are Jewish people who can look back at 1939 Poland and then look at what Germany and Austria are doing today.

There are. You can see Vera Sharav talking about it here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ca ... overreach/

No matter how you try and excuse, deny, pretend and do nothing, this is 1939 repeated all over.

I'm sure you're aware you're far from the first to say so. And I know for a fact that I've posted this https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/ before, either on this thread, or The Black Pill, or both.

These growing comparisons with Nazi Germany seem to really rattle the authorities who feel it is perfectly OK to force untested drugs on populations they hope to control.

They know beyond any shadow of doubt that it isn't okay. They know what they're doing, a lot of members of the public know what they're doing, and our governments know we know what they're doing. So what they are demonstrating now is our impotence, our powerlessness to do anything about it.

Nevertheless, many groups are meeting regularly wherever we can, holding rallies, talking to others, writing to MPs and doing absolutely everything we can think of to expose their lies. Write to your elected representative as I did, and you get outright black-is-white lies in "response". My MP knows he's lying. He also knows he can fob me off forever, although his current MO seems to be to ignore me. Do you suppose his secretary or someone is engaged flat out in destroying millions of emails and letters in order that he can say "I didn't know"? Because many of us are pinning our hopes on Nuremberg 2, and will be presenting the dismissive lying replies we've had from government officials. We're preserving thousands of letters and texts from GP surgeries "inviting" us to have the deathjabs. As in the original Nuremberg we're gunning for the mass media, too, but in their case the evidence against them is impossible to miss.

I've watched some but not yet all of the films here https://beforeitsnews.com/christian-new ... 02752.html, in which you can see varying opinions (but all along the same lines) about who's behind all this, why they're doing it, and what specific actions we can take for the sake of humanity.

One reason why I lost patience with the Hollocaust denial theory.

While I agree entirely with what you say, my focus has to be on the holocaust that's just getting its wheels up now. In my neck of the woods the level of denial and ignorance is truly disturbing.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#499

Postby Candid » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:08 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:It could either be lingering inflammation or I strained the area. I exercised much harder today...

I'm certain that would be contraindicated. Pain is a WARNING. How about being gentle with yourself?
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#500

Postby Candid » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:11 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Beware of excessive re-quotes. The site won't allow more than two. I had to delete all the quotes before posting. That then looks like a blank page.

I've frequently posted too many. If you change .com to DOT com you can post as many as you like... for everyone else to ignore.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#501

Postby Candid » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Schizophrenia certainly is closely allied with so-called psychic ability, both of them involving sight, sound, smell/taste and sometimes even touch. I once lived in a fully furnished house where I chose to sleep in the single bed rather than the double, and stuff happened while I was asleep that led me to think a child had been sexually molested there. I've had adverse experiences of that nature IRL but this string of one-theme “nightmares” was confined to this one address (and as it turned out, this one bed in the single room), just one address of more than 60 I've had.

davidbanner99@ wrote:"(I recommend having a psychic friend if you can manage it)"

I find this kinda meaningless. We're all "psychic", but the vast majority think "that was odd", maybe tell it as an anecdote once or twice, then dismiss it. At the other end of the spectrum are those who make a living from it or get a kick out of demonstrating it (mostly very badly) in spiritualist churches. I'm somewhere in between, but I knew when very young, without anyone having hushed me up or any bad reaction, that I mustn't talk about it. Mostly I don't, but my ability to "see" the unspoken was what inspired me to study for a counselling qualification in my 30s when I was first disenchanted with journalism.

My rule has always been don't tell this person what I've just seen, "seen" being a poor choice because it's almost always what I've heard, either subtextally from the friend or client herself or from Something "speaking" in my head. We're now firmly in schizophrenia territory although my Voice has never led me wrong and doesn’t deal in paranoia. The thing I most look forward to in my bolt-hole is having that Voice more prominent. If anything's going to drive me mad (highly unlikely at this point) it'll be H's voice, not the one in my head.

Both in Schizophrenia and Spiritualism, cigarette smoke tends to be very typical.

Here's a fun fact: many "psychics" are cigarette smokers. There was someone in the early days of the Findhorn Community who said he smoked "because it grounds me".

An aside: The last of the three Findhorn founders, Dorothy Maclean, died on March 12, 2020, in what she herself might have called divine timing. The UK shutdown started on March 13! Then again, she'd recently turned 100.
I saw a great change in the Findhorn ethos between my first visit in 2003 and my second in 2019, and doubt I'll go there again. The first ten words of https://www.findhorn.org/covid-19-response/ are, to put it mildly, uninspired. "Send us money because we're closed for business" at the bottom doesn't help, either.

In that latter case, I admit it might be a deep grief, sensory reaction - part of my brain saying my dog is stull there with me, causing my senses to hallucinate. That's how voices work.

Personally I wouldn't argue with them. I've had lots of visits from people who've died but not so much as a dream of beloved pets. "My dog is still there with me" is a lovely thought although I'd want "here" rather than "there".

One theory on autism is that somehow the child never quite meets life head on but stays inward.

Inward gets my vote, oblivion to real but (to me) alien influences. The last of my many counsellors tested me for autism and the tick-box questionnaire concluded I wasn't. Again, and I'm thinking of quietvoice here, I was showing aspie traits because of who I live with.

That observation had already been made by those who've known me long-term and known me best.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#502

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:15 pm

The update is major riots in the Netherlands and a few casualties. The riots are getting larger and the stakes higher. Dozens of police cars destroyed and some protestors shot. Major unrest is now set for Austria and maybe in other EU countries. Far more people now are aware their liberty and health are under attack by reels of legislation that aim to choke off free movement, travel or access to venues. The question is will civil war be the only outcome? In some ways it looks a bit like France during WW2, where a militant resistance movement was formed.
I don't think these vaccines have been designed to kill people because there are so many of them. What I do think is it's a kind of premature dementia that has disabled logical thinking. I am sure people in the EU are indeed falling ill because they are losing immunity. It probably affected me too as there was zero exposure to normal bacteria. Had I gone to a doctor, I'd have been told it was Covid, but then urged to have a vaccine. After the vaccine, it appears contact with others is still too risky and any subsequent illness likewise is diagnosed as Covid. Ad infinitum.
The question is has the internet caused the premature dementia?
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#503

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Just looking up the details, Austria is the first country to dictate vaccines. Those who refuse can be jailed. The logic is the measures will clearly spread to other countries. Some months ago my estimation was unvaccinated people are in danger of losing access to bank accounts. This would happen if passports I.D. (or other I.D. becomes connected to a vaccine certificate) That means the clock is ticking and there may be a set time when it becomes wise to withdraw cash.
I always have a habit of planning for the worst case scenario.Facts are now undeniable. If you check the Netherlands news, several protestors have been shot in the streets as violence erupted. Worse riots are expected in Austria. However, the bottom line is that those who refuse vaccines in some E.U. countries face jail. So, personally speaking, I think real self defence would be justified. Also very wise to plan for stuff like loss of job and income. Also some good news is that tens of thousands of people are prepared to resist.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#504

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:34 pm

Looking at the footage from Russian media, quite a few seriiously injured. Even deaths.


https://yandex.ru/video/pad/search/?fil ... type=vital
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#505

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Hopefully there are Jewish people who can look back at 1939 Poland and then look at what Germany and Austria are doing today.

There are. You can see Vera Sharav talking about it here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ca ... overreach/

No matter how you try and excuse, deny, pretend and do nothing, this is 1939 repeated all over.

I'm sure you're aware you're far from the first to say so. And I know for a fact that I've posted this https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... t-opinion/ before, either on this thread, or The Black Pill, or both.

These growing comparisons with Nazi Germany seem to really rattle the authorities who feel it is perfectly OK to force untested drugs on populations they hope to control.

They know beyond any shadow of doubt that it isn't okay. They know what they're doing, a lot of members of the public know what they're doing, and our governments know we know what they're doing. So what they are demonstrating now is our impotence, our powerlessness to do anything about it.

Nevertheless, many groups are meeting regularly wherever we can, holding rallies, talking to others, writing to MPs and doing absolutely everything we can think of to expose their lies. Write to your elected representative as I did, and you get outright black-is-white lies in "response". My MP knows he's lying. He also knows he can fob me off forever, although his current MO seems to be to ignore me. Do you suppose his secretary or someone is engaged flat out in destroying millions of emails and letters in order that he can say "I didn't know"? Because many of us are pinning our hopes on Nuremberg 2, and will be presenting the dismissive lying replies we've had from government officials. We're preserving thousands of letters and texts from GP surgeries "inviting" us to have the deathjabs. As in the original Nuremberg we're gunning for the mass media, too, but in their case the evidence against them is impossible to miss.

I've watched some but not yet all of the films here https://beforeitsnews.com/christian-new ... 02752.html, in which you can see varying opinions (but all along the same lines) about who's behind all this, why they're doing it, and what specific actions we can take for the sake of humanity.

One reason why I lost patience with the Hollocaust denial theory.

While I agree entirely with what you say, my focus has to be on the holocaust that's just getting its wheels up now. In my neck of the woods the level of denial and ignorance is truly disturbing.


Some of the videos I looked at definitely show serious injury. One was a young female, covered in blood.
I must say, what is odd is that people who are classed still as celebrities seem to not be remotely concerned. A few decades ago, scenes of people lying injured in the street would have provoked a massive media backlash.
As I can gather, what's currently taking place is (1) to raise the stakes so more people will conclude they must take a vaccine. (2) Hope numbers of dissenters will be scarce enough to make vaccination obligatory.
Of course, the lack of any scientific logic stares you in the face. None of these vaccines stop the phantom virus. This has been admitted. Added to that, vaccinated people are also ordered to socially distance, which disproves the entire strategy. Put simply, there's no evidence a vaccine does anything more than "lessen" the impact of symptoms. And, to be perfectly honest, I doubt it even does that.
The footage I posted shows dissenters number in the tens of thousands. I think we got to the point where it"s become obvious to those people there's a serious threat to the so-called "free world" and that threat isn't Stalinism or Red Terror. I think too some people who had vaccines already are having doubts.
How to respond:
Number one on the agenda is self-sufficiency. In the 1930s depression a lot of New Yorkers struggled but they managed.
Information. I noticed today Youtube has deleted some protest footage. The mainstream media likewise is pretty dumbed-down. It would be nice to find alternatives. As stated, Email letter groups was an old, and cheap way to exchange posts, updates, views. This is something Russia discovered via RT News. It enabled alternative information to be heard out.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Likes Received: 24

#506

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:48 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Far more people now are aware their liberty and health are under attack by reels of legislation that aim to choke off free movement, travel or access to venues. The question is will civil war be the only outcome? In some ways it looks a bit like France during WW2, where a militant resistance movement was formed.
I don't think these vaccines have been designed to kill people...

Then, once again, you need to catch up.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#507

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:57 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:However, the bottom line is that those who refuse vaccines in some E.U. countries face jail.

Yes. We'll be in good company there, but the deathjab will be the only way you come out.
Again, not much of a choice.

And BTW (I will never tire of saying this), when you call them vaccines or use any other official terminology, you're part of the problem.

I think real self defence would be justified.

No kidding. When they're breaking your door down to jab you, you'll be glad you chose your weapon. Not that it'll save you for long, but most people prefer not to be shot.

Also some good news is that tens of thousands of people are prepared to resist.

Jolly good! https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... s%20futile
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#508

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:15 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Put simply, there's no evidence a vaccine does anything more than "lessen" the impact of symptoms.

Wakey, wakey. There's no evidence of that, either.
If you were a government scientist who wanted to prove that claim, how exactly would you go about it?
I've said all along, the "virus" is in the "vaccine".

... and that threat isn't Stalinism or Red Terror.

It's not far off it, though. Maybe we could call it that multiplied by several billion?

Number one on the agenda is self-sufficiency.

Already being worked on, provided you're not a determined hermit. There are LOTS of groups agreeing on who's able to grow what (iget your root vegetables in now) and people are registering their skills. Why would I want a masked, jabbed and still employed truck driver when I move, while I can summon a man-with-a-van and willing helpers from my network?
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#509

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:29 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Looking at the footage from Russian media, quite a few seriiously injured. Even deaths.

It says Rotterdam, unless the footage you saw has been replaced. After all, here we are on the censorship thread.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9705
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology