A Few Words On Censorship

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:32 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:Beware of excessive re-quotes. The site won't allow more than two. I had to delete all the quotes before posting. That then looks like a blank page.

I realise I misunderstood what you wrote; you were writing about quotes within quotes.
You can get around it by paying attention to the post you're quoting. You need to copy and paste the bit that introduces each new person, then end with /quote in square brackets and go on to the next.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 489

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Looking at the footage from Russian media, quite a few seriiously injured. Even deaths.

It says Rotterdam, unless the footage you saw has been replaced. After all, here we are on the censorship thread.

You should know I appear to have pretty much recovered. I must say I never had an illness quite like it because it was rooted to stomach, back and bladder. I did wonder if it was a cancer or tumour. Also thought maybe I had pulled a hernia (I probably have a hiatus hernia). However, it seems it was a stomach virus. It seems clear to me all the absurd social distancing will force viruses to adapt and morph. Of course, illness will quadruple over winter as normal bacteria will have been prevented from its usual parasitic process. Likewise, the illness I just had will have strengthened my own immunity. That's Darwinism.
Eavesdropped on Russian forums late last night. With regard to The Netherlands the protestors very much impressed the Russian forum members. They predicted the use of bullets on protestors will turn out to be a big mistake for those in power. The view is that it will encourage more serious resistance and fan the flames. In 1905 the catalyst for the overthrow of the Tsar was the shooting at worker and peasant protestors by cavalry. That triggered the big Marxist revolution. The 1917 revolution was the power grab by Lenin. That led to the murder of the Tsar and his family by the communists.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby Candid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:03 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:It seems clear to me all the absurd social distancing will force viruses to adapt and morph. Of course, illness will quadruple over winter as normal bacteria will have been prevented from its usual parasitic process.

Yes, I gather that's all part of the plan. Mike Yeadon said as much some time ago.

Likewise, the illness I just had will have strengthened my own immunity. That's Darwinism.

Yes again, and I'm really glad to know you've got past it without having to pee a watermelon a year or so from now. Or see a doctor, which could have WORSE consequences.

The view is that it will encourage more serious resistance and fan the flames.

There's been some good news out of beleagured Australia on that score. https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... b153e235f5

One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson will withhold support for all government legislation unless the Prime Minister backs her bill to stop mandatory vaccinations [sic].

Ms Hanson will introduce her legislation in the Senate tomorrow which seeks to make it unlawful to discriminate against Australians who choose not to be vaccinated [sic] against COVID-19.

It comes as the states are making vaccination [sic] mandatory in many workplaces as they start to open up.

The One Nation leader told the Prime Minister if the federal government does not back her bill tomorrow, she with [sic] withhold her vote on all government legislation.

This will mean the Morrison government will not be able to pass any laws in its final two weeks in parliament for the year.

Never thought I'd back Pauline Hanson on anything after her appalling (and long ago) stance on Australia's indigenous people, but people change. So do circumstances.

That led to the murder of the Tsar and his family by the communists.

That's what needs to happen. The end of this clip https://www.bitchute.com/video/laqHdaOI36DC/ (posted before, but I don't think you've watched it) says we'll either guillotine the lot of them or kiss humanity goodbye.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:00 pm

My entire post was just lost. I'll try and repeat some of it.
I had stated that one big aspect of the crisis is the failure of tbe German reunification project. And the failure of the E.U. as a free, democratic union of member states.
Germany in my view is very much part of the problem and the policy in Austria to imprison those who refuse vaccines is indeed German policy in Poland 1939 reborn.
Germany now lacks a formidable military but it's using NATO as a springboard.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 pm

I also typed that it's true the EU isn't the only country to exploit an exaggerated epidemic. Even so, Germany and the EU are now clearly set upon a total dictatorial approach to government. The use of drugs to be forced upon populations as an initial control mechanism. The firing of live rounds upon protesting citizens.
I was once admittedly conned by the E.U. I bought the bull×××× of a free society, based on free travel and mobile labour. Yet, as Thatcher once stated, Europe will never be a beacon of democracy and freedom. It's entire history is marred by wars, conflict, extremism and dictatorship.
Put shortly, the reunification of Germany I view as a blunder in diplomacy. It created a new Cold War and damaged the U.S. by association.
Of course, there are other causes behind the global decline of democracy and liberty. Just that the E.U. is a big factor in it.
My guess is that UK citizens probably are less likely to be arrested for not having vaccines than in the E.U. I don't rule it out but also doubt resources would cover success in that area. So, glad I was wrong over Brexit. Better a few empty shelves than Austria's concentration camp resurgence.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Here's the real de facto danger. The US is clinging in desperation to NATO in the sphere of the E.U. Maybe America has a notion the EU is even less democratic than Russia but a united Europe allows for lots of overseas bases. And trade. However, the EU is pushing The U.S. closer to war with Russia. This is really very much a reality. Putin knows the plan is to incorporate Ukraine into NATO and build up Ukraine's military. Given there are ethnic Russians in East Ukraine, the region is already unstable. So, Putin may have been advised to send troops into Ukraine, as happened in Checkoslovakia decades ago. Even worse, Belarus is using a refugee crisis to destabilise E.U. borders. Nobody really knows if Putin would intervene in Ukraine. If he does, tensions would become huge but Russia's borders would be secure. The oil as well.
Should Belarus and Poland clash, that would be very dangerous.
Point? If Putin intervenes in Ukraine I wonder how the virus propaganda will be affected?All in all, war is of incomparable significance than a flu epidemic.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:39 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I also typed that it's true the EU isn't the only country to exploit an exaggerated epidemic.

Not to say imaginary, in the beginning. Now it's an epidemic of the "vaccinated". Can you spare a couple of minutes to watch this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-pqrMWu3E&t=5s
And did you know people aren't considered "vaccinated" until three weeks after their second shot, so that all those who die in the interim die "of covid"?

Europe will never be a beacon of democracy and freedom. It's entire history is marred by wars, conflict, extremism and dictatorship.

I had a text exchange with my Spanish friend this week. We met at Findhorn and I visited her in Madrid late 2019. When she told me she was wavering on "vaccination" naturally I told her what I knew. It now transpires she's had two Pfizer jabs and has her VaxPass, hoping to get to Findhorn again.

I don't think she'll be going anywhere.

My guess is that UK citizens probably are less likely to be arrested for not having vaccines than in the E.U. I don't rule it out...

Nor do I. At this stage I'm not ruling anything out. PLEASE DON'T CALL THEM VACCINES. They are, all of them, bioweapons. https://toknow.uk/mercola-chinese-defec ... id-origin/

So, glad I was wrong over Brexit. Better a few empty shelves than Austria's concentration camp resurgence.

Until vaxpasses come in, of course.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:10 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:war is of incomparable significance than a flu epidemic.

For one thing it's been called a PANdemic from the start.
We're already in undeclared WW3, in which one side has every advantage. And aren't They using it! The fact that such a high proportion of ordinary citizens have been fooled (and are getting nasty with it!) ain't helping.
Obviously I can't predict when or even if people will take up arms. Shooting police is universally frowned upon, and of course the police are "just following orders" anyway.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Candid wrote:

We're already in undeclared WW3, in which one side has every advantage. And aren't They using it! The fact that such a high proportion of ordinary citizens have been fooled (and are getting nasty with it!) ain't helping.
Obviously I can't predict when or even if people will take up arms. Shooting police is universally frowned upon, and of course the police are "just following orders" anyway.

The protests continued in the Netherlands on Sunday. Again clashes with police, destruction and mayhem. As the Russian forum member commented, when police fire on and kill protestors, they risk serious escalation. Beyond that, the willingness of populations to acquire arms.
I must say the tradition in the U.S. to bear arms does have political advantages. It was designed to empower the people against dictatorship. Based on the pioneers of the wild west. The main disadvantage, however, is that guns are everywhere in the U.S. Often in the wrong hands. I recall New York in the 1970s was very dangerous.
Anyway, it's pretty much heating up in Europe. I don't believe the protestors make up 10 per cent of the population. It seems to me it involves a lot more people. The news that Austria threatens to arrest the non vaccinated has clearly made European protestors aware it's just a matter of time. It wouldn't surprise me if street clashes go on for days.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Not sure if Putin will escalate with NATO over Ukraine. He strikes me as the very opposite of Krushchev. Putin is a shrewd tactician and uses a lot of psychological warfare. Krushchev was very impulsive.
Leaving that aside, I stick to my position the E.U. has proven to be a failed enterprise. I myself was fooled by all the elaborated talk of freedom of labour, travel, mobility and a constitution. At the time, I opposed the UK Independence Party. Now, I figure Brexit is the lesser evil. I'm actually almost glad not to be in the E.U.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Candid wrote:

Here's footage as unrest continues.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akFdxftvWTA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szu2gU5b2iQ
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:39 pm

I thought YouTube was censored?
tokeless

Likes Received: 377

Postby Candid » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:52 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I don't believe the protestors make up 10 per cent of the population. It seems to me it involves a lot more people.
You're right to question it. There are massive protest marches in London every week and they get zero mainstream airtime. Most of them are covered by a guy known as Subject Access https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBUzOp0U5k&t=83s but you need to look at his channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SubjectAccess for livestreams.

And look at the numbers here, even in the world's most persecuted city https://www.rebelnews.com/craig_kelly_a ... _the_world, whose State Premier Dan Andrews is trying to vote himself in for life.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:29 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Here's footage as unrest continues.

I appreciated the videos, particularly the one from Vienna. LOTS of people there rightly objecting to obligatory clotshots!
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Candid wrote:
davidbanner99@ wrote:Here's footage as unrest continues.

I appreciated the videos, particularly the one from Vienna. LOTS of people there rightly objecting to obligatory clotshots!

Have you ever considered how you would react in an Austrian's situation? This is the first E.U. country to plan arrests of the non-vaccinated. The Dutch and French now understand that - both countries are showing signs of a drift from protest, to anarchy and maybe civil war.
I think if I were in Austria I'd be closing my bank accounts and going undercover as a preliminary.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

PreviousNext